LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whole Body Underwear ?

Dubious

Whats the correct name for "whole body underwear" ?

You know, the kind we see in old western movies, kinda like a footie PJ, just its underwear, to have under normal clothing

I do kinda need the Norwegian word, but ill start with the English word first and maybe you guys even know about sites that sell those?

It depends on where you live, some call them union suits, or combinations.

I love union suits I grew up wearing them every winter until I was in my teens, and until I got my first pair of footed jammies, they were my pajamas also.

I still have some union suits, some made from cotton and some from new polypropylene, the cotton are very comfortable.

If you plan on buying all cotton be aware that they usually shrink at least 1 size, buy over sized for the best fit.

Looks like this and Union Suit was the first name, Developed in New York originally made for the ladies :P And it doesn't have feet so why the heck would we want to call them Feetie Jammies? :huh: Those were called Sleeper Jammies when I was a kid. ;)

post-2568-0-04165100-1352510866_thumb.jp

post-2568-0-04165100-1352510866_thumb.jp

Foote pajamas were called Dr. Dentons and I rmember pictures of them going back to whenIwas 6 and that book was notnew then. They had the flap in the seat for some reason since the child in them in the picture was diaper age

Long underwear, also called long johns, or thermal underwear, is a style of two-piece underwear with long legs and long sleeves that is normally worn during cold weather. It offers an advantage over the one-piece union suit in that the wearer can choose to wear either the top, bottom or both parts depending on the weather. Long underwear is also less commonly known as long handles. It is commonly worn by people in cold countries.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, where are you? I am in central VA, USA, and have lived in the USA for 4 or 5 decades. "Gentlemen Prefer Haynes" is a famous TV advertising tag line, and I can't believe REI has only one type of thermal undewear available....now, I'd be unsurprised if you said that of your local Tesco, Wal-mart, or K-mart.

And, by "friends of Daily Di", I meant websites that advertise on or are linked to from dailydiapers.com...as these tend to be aware of and friendly towards your special needs, so will have things like footed sleepers in adult sizes. "Normal" clothing suppliers would tend to just expect you to wear a pair of wool socks or even down booties if your feet were cold....the down booties are for snow camping.

Good luck with that union suit....And don't take me or yourself too seriously...