LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Comming Out Of The Ab Closet

To day at 4pm I did the scarest thing in my life. I. Asked my therapist what she thought of infantalism. She was almost embarressed she never heard of It. I eplained to her My desire to be treated like a baby and why I think I am a adult baby. And was waiting to be lable a freak.. but she was okay with it. And said you Arent hurting your self or others. And asked me how I. Felt about crossdressers and I. Told her I don't have a problem with it and that I have friends that CD its not hurting me or them and if It makes the happy that's All that counts. She told me she was okay with It. I also told her that it wasnt sexual For me that I just wanna feel the extra love that a baby gets from mommy cause I never for It when I was kid.

• 1 year later...

Wow, nobody ever commented on your post. Bad people we are ;-)

So: congrats! It's a big deal to verbalized these things, even to a therapist who's not allowed to share them with anyone, by law.

What's your situation now, with regards to therapy?

@BabyLee

Are you telling us of one Therapist or two??

I could have told you that a therapist would be nonplussed by ABDL -- as a number of mine have been. You have more important issues to deal with than your personal coping mechanisms...like the things that lead to you needing them in the first place, that are overwhelming your defenses.

The lesson of DailyDi is that odd relationships with diapers aren't actually uncommon and are wired into lots of our brains...just generally hidden so as to avoid social consequences from uptight folks that don't understand about such things. I have had at least one therapist more curious than anything else.

The real test for you isn't telling your therapist, although you might want to practice with that person...it is telling your romantic partner of whatever gender and/or orientation and asking for some help filling in that deep hole. A rejection there is of much more consequence.

• 3 weeks later...

@ Dillpickle I dont have a romantic partner but am searching for one that will acept my ABDL lifstyle by being upfront and honest about it and mainly searching on diapersites. But finding woman who are willing to accept it are rare.

Was at the shrink tuesday and she was asking what I do in my spare time I told her I watch tv and goof around on the internet. And after 5 to 10 minutes of her asking what I do on the internet I gave in and told her I do ABDL stuff I didnt want to come out to her just yet its only been about three vists since I got her as a new therapist. But she took it well she had to look it up online while we were talking. She saw the info on the sexual infantilist and asked if it was sexual and I said no.

• 4 weeks later...

The most important part of therapy is finding a therapist that you feel comfortable talking to--someone who won't be judgmental with regards to the AB/DL lifestyle. As you discuss this, keep in mind most therapists will assume that since you are bringing it out in the open,

• 1 month later...

So now my new therapist has changed her mind and thinks ABDL is a behavioral problem and wats me to give it up cause she thinks its unhealthy. What she dont understand is it helps me. I never should have gave in and told her what I do online. I wanted to say fuckyou to her today cause ABDL helps with stress and numberous other things

She is not a very good therapist if she wants to change behavior that is not harmful to you or others.

You should tell her that trying to suppress that is going to have serious mental repercussions.

She wouldn't dare suggest a person stop being gay, for example, or any other non harmful actions.

Her main focus should be your mental well being, if she can't keep on target, you don't need the hassle.

She is not a very good therapist if she wants to change behavior that is not harmful to you or others.

You should tell her that trying to suppress that is going to have serious mental repercussions.

She wouldn't dare suggest a person stop being gay, for example, or any other non harmful actions.

Her main focus should be your mental well being, if she can't keep on target, you don't need the hassle.

your exactly right it would be like telling a gay or transgender person they are doing things that are unhealthy . We cant chage who we are without mental consequenses.

So why did your relationship with the first shrink end?

Also, playing Devl's Advocate, maybe the problem is that your baby side is running away with you and preventing you from accomplishing important things, thus interfering with your life to an unhealthy degree. For example, it may be keeping you from finding romantic partners on account of all the time you spend on the internet. Yes, its a strange obsession, but have you heard about my "C" clamp collection? Lol