LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disney Buys Lucasfilm

By now most of you have read the news.

0004ca52-4171-1132-feea-ff4f74d61c3d_60.jpg

Fans of the prequels and originals need to stop their arguing and enjoy all the movies as they are meant to be, by Lucas as they are. I love all of it. I attended Star Wars celebrations 2 and 3. They seemed pretty satisfied to me. I love the entire story. All the movies, the games, books, cartoons. I played star wars galaxies for just short of 8 years all the way to server shutdown. Now i play SWTOR. I'm surrounded by tons of star wars stuff i've been collecting since 93.

It's George's story and he did it he saw fit and that's fine by me. People who complain about the prequels need to look closer to appreciate the nuances and lil details that make the story. Disney has worked with Lucas for years and I honestly think there's no better choice to take over. I have hopes they'll do it right.

Guest Baby Rina

Disney has done alright with Marvel I think, so I will give them the benefit of the doubt with Lucasfilm before getting all butt hurt (or was rectal ragnarok the new phrase?) Does this sale include ILM and Skywalker Sound or is Lucas still keeping a hold of those?

• 2 months later...