LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone order any diapers from alibaba.com? I stumbled upon this site and it looks kind of legit but I really don't want risk buy some diapers from them and end up losing a ton of money because they stole my information. but these diapers looks really nice and I always wanted some bigger baby diapers that don't clump up like ab universe's diaper do.

take look at how these look http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/545882920/printed_cheap_waterproof_elastic_waistband_disposable.html

Minimum order is 300,000 pieces.

They are a bulk dealer, not a retailer.

You can't buy from them unless you are a retailer yourself.

Of course, if you have like 20 grand to drop on the items, you'll never need to buy diapers again. Ever. Ever.

Minimum order is 300,000 pieces.

They are a bulk dealer, not a retailer.

You can't buy from them unless you are a retailer yourself.

Of course, if you have like 20 grand to drop on the items, you'll never need to buy diapers again. Ever. Ever.

I over looked that warpiper, I guess that settles my interest sadly. If I had the money I would buy those and then sell them to the AB community if they were good.

• 2 months later...

Alibaba is a website that hooks up customers with manufacturers. So a search on their site for diapers,Nappy's,couches,adult bay clothes. You will find lots of interesting stuff.

• 5 months later...

I asked about AliExpress.com which is by Alibaba on another thread today. That site is from the same people, but geared towards the consumer. They allow purchases of just one item as opposed to 30,000. I'm trying to find anyone that has used AliExpress and find out how it worked out for them.

I've used Aliexpress with no problems. Communication was good. Apparently payment is not released to the manufacturer until you confirm receipt of goods. I personally would have no problems using them again. Just beware of minimum order quantity and postage charges although some sellers have no MOQ and do free shipping.