LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All Wings Reporting In - Post Sandy Check-In

warpiper

Red 5 standing by...

Anybody who wants to check in to let people know that you made it through the storm OK, post it on here.

We got a little puddle in the basement from our leaky bulkhead doors, but that's it. We lost power for a grand total of 10 minutes on Sunday night.

The houses on the shore that I go to every year are completely devastated though. My thoughts go out to those people who lost their homes.

-piper

I think that puddle in the basement was more from a soggy leaking diaper than anything having to do with the storm! :P

Glad your ok....enjoy the ride?

many of my friends in family are in jersey city to nyc area, so exactly where it made landfall. Everyone is ok, but some people have a lot of damage to their homes and business. ALmost of all them were in mandatory evacuation zones as well. ... and one of my friends who lives in maine gave birth monday night to a health baby girl!!!! there was a bit of a scare when a tree fell across the one way street between her and the hospital, but the neighbors came out in force with chainsaws and within an hour she was the hospital, with PLENTY of time!

I told her no matter what she named the baby i'm going to call her Frankie, due to being born during frankenstorm.

The storm affected me here in northeast Ohio with huge winds and heavy rains and it is still raining from what I just saw out my front door. Twenty-four hours ago we had huge winds and I was concerned I was going to lose power. I had stuck my arm out with my American flag to check out how strong things were and i couldn't believe how strong the winds had been at the time. My American flag literally was flipping in the winds in a steady pattern.

Had I had a friend with me I would have filmed it.

I lost power BEFORE the storm but that was due to a problem at a substation rather than the storm and the power was not out long cause of that. It was my first power outage at my new home whilst others had lost power near me in previous storms. \

This is a storm for the ages. I can't believe what I have seen in my life. I just love what the conspiracy kooks like Alex Jones are saying- they're saying that Obama was behind it and there are kook-jobs overseas that say Iran was behind it. I love conspiracy kooks- they make me laugh!

Anyway- I hope everyone is safe and is OK on the eastern seaboard. My thoughts are actually with al the friends I have on the eastern part ofr the US right now. I hope everyone gets back to normal soon and know that they are in my thoughts!

BabyChris121675

I lost power for some 50 hours. It wasn't fun...the house temperature got down to 60 at night. Several times I could not get warm, the one thing that worked was drinking hot tea. Cell service was also out.