LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Buy Your Supplies From?

I make cloth diapers and PUL waterproof pants. I buy all my materials from fabric.com, the same place I buy supplies to make my little girl clothes. I use diaper flannel and birdseye soaker panels.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bambinodiapers.com - get free shipping which is a life saver when you live in Hawaii.

xpmedical.com - shipping can be a killer, but do get a break.

Have found some medical stores here on Oahu that just started selling Attends, Tena Slip and Molicares.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll throw in a 2nd, 3rd, or 5th (whatever we're up to, lol) for XPMedical. They're awesome.

I also have a monthly auto-reorder setup with Bambino, and buy cloth from Kins.

Others I've used and would support include Northshore Care, Allegro Medical, and Baby-Pants.com.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It seems many stores now are only stocking "underwear" in the adult diaper section. They are not true diapers. They all seemed to be following that trend lately. Target,Walgreens,Rite Aid etc......So it seems now the best way to get my diaper supply is ordering them. It was fun in a way going to the diaper section and feeling that sort of rush realizing I would be leaving the store with a bag of thick white plastic diapers. I cant seem to do that so much now.....Although on a side note I was in the Supermarket recently and browsed the adult diaper section and saw "fitted briefs" which is always a