LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One Weekend, One Diaper

Wett Gina

I can't last an hour with out changing my atn. Wish you luck

Seems kinda funny you wear a All Through The Night, for a hour..Kinda a waste of a good diaper, heck a depends can last that long :P

Im wearing a cushie, and at night I put on a cloth over it:) leaks are half the fun! Last night I was leaking a tiny little bit at work hehe, was quite fun knowing I might get caught:) plus, I love the smell of a wett diaper! Better than coffee:)

Seems kinda funny you wear a All Through The Night, for a hour..Kinda a waste of a good diaper, heck a depends can last that long :P

I drinka lot of fluids so I pee alot I fill an atn in one to one and a half hours. A cheap diaper last maby an half hour. So it isn't a waste I even use an absorbant pad filler.

I have often stayed in the same wet diaper for an entire weekend simply by cutting slits in the plastic backing on the diaper I plan in wearing all weekend. I use a second diaper overtop of the first diaper and change the outter diaper as needed. Makes for a super wet diapered weekend.

I've gone 36 hours on a train trip with an Abena M4 with a pair of doubled full lenth soakers inside an AngelFluff contour with a AngelFluff super heavyweight night diaper over top wrapped in a pair of Kins rubber pants now of course if not for the fact i was in a private suite on the train i to anyones eyes would have looked like the Michelin Man who swallowed the Pillsbury dough boy but protection was the direction not discretion and i made it thru just fine with room to spare.

of course i am bladder incontinent bu not bowel but i had to worry about bowel as well because there is no way to maneuver my power chair on the train.

Be Happy in your Nappy