LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Poop Without Squatting

It's all about comfort and breaking yourself of your potty training. You're trained to sit when you go, it's hard to train the body to let go. Same for pee, at first I couldn't walk and pee at the same time, but with practice and patience, it's second nature now. Sometimes I don't even feel doing it.

It just takes practice as said above. My personal choice is standing, say with my back up against a wall, or maybe bending a bit while standing...squatting makes my pants / diaper to tight and I cant get anything going :blush:

But this is also a personal thing, so to each his own..

Ever see a toddler poop her pants? She'll stop whatever she's doing and bend over to poop. Sometimes she'll pop a full squat. Once you're up and mobile squatting is the way to go. It puts your insides in the right position to poop easily, so why fight nature?

• Like 1
Guest Diaperdragon

It takes practice to squat and poop. I can squat and poop in my diaper, but personally. I am more comfortable pooping on all fours. The only time I have to squat and poop is if I am in public. If I am at home, I will poop on all fours.

I like to be sneaky and not let anyone know what I'm doing :blush: seen kids do that too, it liooks like they aren't doing anything then :horse: *sniff* WHOA! full pants...time for a change..

• Like 1

I used to be sneaky all the time when I was around 2-3 especially if I was supposed to use a strange bathroom. I would cleverly distance myself from my parents and take care of business. While I do sometimes have messy accidents now, I don't often cause one they cause me to get a rash and UTI's, so not worth that and also cause my daddy doesn't like it when I do that. The full out aqatting like a tddler is how I have done it on the occasions when I am being really bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Ever see a toddler poop her pants? She'll stop whatever she's doing and bend over to poop. Sometimes she'll pop a full squat. Once you're up and mobile squatting is the way to go. It puts your insides in the right position to poop easily, so why fight nature?

Good point here. As a matter of fact, that's usually how you can tell when a child is ready to be potty trained; if they knowingly get into a certain position and prepare for "the event." Personally, I can just do it if I have to without a special position as I'm sure others can as well. It's probably an individual thing.

• 3 months later...

Being the anti-deficater of the thread, I sometime just get that urge and say "OPPS!, I crapped my pants."

So if I ever do it (voluntarily) I like to make it count...

I agree, much better to squat. And I like the sneaky feeling of hiding off somewhere to do it.

Feels more naughty...

Haven't done the oatmeal with baby oil trick in awhile. But I find it a good alternative if there's an overwhelming urge.

To each his own... ;)

As poopy_dipes said, it involves many things to easily poop your pants, but eventally, if you have to go you will.

I have had a few "accidents" when out and about in public, and I too find I have to stop walking for a moment when the time comes.

• 4 weeks later...

I like to lay down and put my legs up so my poopie spreads all over my diaper, but if i know that it might take some time I'll squat... I love squatting and making the poop smush out of the leg holes, especially since i mostly wear Pampers Cruisers... Smells like a baby poo poo! :D