LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Get Your Diapers?

I was wondering how DL and AB's get their diapers? Do you go to the store and buy them or have them delivered to your door? I usually buy my online from bestbuy health care in CA. I usally buy dry comfort. YOu get 96 diapers for only $43.00 dollars. I used to go to wal-mart I got sick of depends.

I just go to CVS and stare at the mountain of diapers with great enthusiasm. I usually just grab a box and head for the counter. Once in awhile I get asked if I need any help and I'll ask wich ones will fit me. really makes them uncomfortable or curious. :)

• 2 months later...

I get mine from Wal-Mart, and it's really no hassle. Their prices are usually the best, although surprisingly enough, Wal-Mart pricing for Depends varies from store to store. I also use CVS Pharmacy since I have one of those frequent shopper cards. Although Depends is my main brand, I sometimes use the CVS brand, especially if they are on sale. CVS usually has the style and size I'm looking for.

I used to order mine online too...but now...living with Daddy....

Diaper buying is an "event"

He dresses me in a short girlie dress...diapers me....and then W/we spend the day shopping, eatting out, etc....throughout the day He checks me to see if i am still being a big girl....i usually am...until W/we get to the diaper store...(walgreens or oscos or walmart)....

We head directly to the diaper isle...luckily it's not an isle many people spend much time hanging out in.... ;) ....and if i am not wet by then....i tend to have an accident right there in the store...making a big production of having to go...doing the peepee dance before finally while holding myself and squeezing my thighs together.........i wet my diaper....Daddy always asks me questions like...did i just pee my diaper....and if i lie and say no....He reaches under my dress and checks for Himself.....

Sometimes W/we walk around the store...looking at baby stuff....buying baby wipes or a new paci....but sometimes W/we just come on home where i get changed....and babied for the rest of the night....

ahhh...life with Daddy is good :wub:

My problem is that since I wear cloth diapers, I need to buy them on-line. I have not found a retailer for cloth diapers in Washington :(

I was wondering how DL and AB's get their diapers? Do you go to the store and buy them or have them delivered to your door? I usually buy my online from bestbuy health care in CA. I usally buy dry comfort. YOu get 96 diapers for only $43.00 dollars. I used to go to wal-mart I got sick of depends.

Sams Club 64 Diapers $19 :)

• 4 weeks later...

Wall-Mart opens at 7Am M-F. No hassles, zoon in grab two bags and hit the self-service line. Luckily there is a store on the way to the office so it works out well for me.

CVS is good too but more than once I have been noticed by a friend, neighbor and once by an old boss.

:whistling:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i get one case a month of attends with waistband. after about a week of searching for the cheapest case of attends with shipping figured in i stuck with www.qualityhomecareproducts.com. 56 bucks a month for me to have them shipped automatically. not sure how they rank on cost with others diapers they sell but its the cheapest by about 10 bucks a case on attends that i could find and the shipping is included.

i found a medical supply shop that carries (or at least they can get them) Attends 10 with the waistbands. case of 36 larges (or 44 meds.) $27.90

I found out by just going in there one day to look about some would care items for my aunt who was terminal. i saw a pack of small attends so wagered a guess that they migh have larges.... "umm excuse me do you carry the attends briefs in a large, i see you have smalls" they checked and i bought a bag, well the next time i bought a case, so about once a month i make sure i go through there. It is NOT on my way home, but i can always make sure that i take a trip through there.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to buy them from a local pharmacy, i now use www.rnhealthcare.com they are automaticly shipped, and billed to my insurance. I only have to send them a co-pay. i fell in love with the abriform x- plus. and it took a while to find an online vendor, that would work with my ins. co.

I also ordered my onsies from them. they are kinda pricy, but it works out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've bought mine in the store (walgreens) and online, at XP Medical. I prefer to order online, since I tend to get flustered easily when buying them at the store. That, and I like a diaper that's a little thicker than what they carry ^^

Too bad XP Medical sold out on the "defective" abri-forms that were shipped to them. At least I got 3 packs while it lasted!