LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Make Formula Taste Good?

BabySuki

• 3 weeks later...

We had baby bottles long before "formula". often the additive of choice was either oatmeal or Cream of Wheat made thinner that would require a spoon and bowl and it probably was flavored with something. This is also how oral medication was given to infants.

One of the nastiest things done for "acting like a baby, or 'sissy'" when you were 4, 5 or 6 was to be put in a diaper and rubber panties (and often a short dress) and a bib and sat on Mommy's lap in front of just everone and made to drink a baby bottle filled with milk floavored with something that tasted good because just everyone knew you liked the stuff and it was being fed to you in a most humiliating way so that if you got "huffy" Mommy would just say "Oh come on, you know you like it". And you were lucky if you were let out of this without having to wet the diaper and be teased for that as well ("If you want to be a baby, then we will treat you like one. all the way")

• 6 months later...

Usually, the ready to feed or concentrate liquid formulas are better tasting than the powders are. Try adding more or less water to the concentrated variety. Hope it helps thanks

Ah - "Heck or Hell whatever" just use Baileys and forget the intermezzo stuff !

If you are trying to provoke a bowel movement then use the ducolax pills and/or

the excitable stuff in the other end where the sun don't shine.

Diaper up and grab the bottle with the good stuff and be prepared for a wild ride !

If the baby formula that you are drinking does not taste nice to you, you should change brand. Also, make sure that the mix is as instructed. Yes, it will taste watery, but it is supposed to. What also changes the taste is whether you are using preboiled water or not. To baby formula, you are extremely fussy to its taste, as the correct taste will trigger memories / sleep etc while the wrong taste will cause you annoyance.

• 3 weeks later...

Baby formula is nourishing to babies. There is an adult equivalent. things like Ensure that have a choice of flavors, (unvortuantely sonme have a medicine taste). So you can probably get something that is good and healthful too (as long as you do not abuse it), Probably vanilla is the best choice as it is closest to white

When I had radiation to the jaw, it disrupted my eating so I had to use a supplement on occasion for awhile

I've got to laugh at myself. Today, as an experiment, I put chunks of banana into a blender with some milk and pretty much liquified it. Should make a nice batch of 'formula' for my bottle, right?

• 2 weeks later...