LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girls: Wear Your Diaper While Menstruating?

I don't wear diapers 24/7, mostly just when my Mommy comes home and surprises me with them as a present (it's mostly a sometimes fun thing for us as we are poor college kids ;) )

But recently she came home and diapered me up and I happen to be on my period so I also had a tampon in, but I was wondering if I happened to be diapered why not just skip the tampon?

I was curious what you other girls do? Or for the guys - what does the girl in your life do whenever she's diapered?

Guest *~Andi~*

how come when I see this post, I highly doubt the original poster is a female? no offense.. personal opinion...

and in other news.. eww. so personal.

I will not take offense to your mildly rude comment, Andrea. But I do find it quite funny that you find my question personal when this whole forum has a multitude of members who share their fetish and many of them would never tell another soul except the members on this site. :) I would find that quite personal :thumbsup:

Nothing gross about the body!

My ex girlfriend would not wear a diaper, but she would wear overnight pads because of heavy flow and call them a mini diaper. She liked to show them off for me as she knew that I liked it when she wore pads. No exactly the same but as wearing a diaper but it was as close as she would get for me.

Also I agree with the OP. Nothing gross about the body.

Guest *~Andi~*

personal opinion... Im entitled to it just as you are entitled to post what you did. Like I said I meant no offense by it, altho apparently it was taken anyways.

I was curious what you other girls do? Or for the guys - what does the girl in your life do whenever she's diapered?

Diaperbabywoooo, when my girlfriend has worn diapers for me, it's always been during her period. She knows that I love her used pads, and she knows that if she really wants to make me incredibly horny, all she has to do is menstruate into a diaper for me. I've had a lot of fun with her "period diapers" that have nothing but menstrual fluid inside of them when she's been willing to wear them for me. (She still isn't comfortable with the idea of wetting, so this is our trade off--she somtimes wears when she's menstruating and I get a diaper with menstrual fluid as a result.) She hates tampons even more then I do, so they never even enter the picture--if she's not wearing a pad, she's wearing a diaper, and if she's wearing a diaper there's no reason for her to use a pad--period (pun intended) end of sentence.

Of course, now that I've been thinking about them, I'm really in the mood for one of those period-soaked diapers--I'm going to have to do something about that soon. I really like the way they feel. When I'm done with them--well let's just say that there's more then menstrual fluid in them. :D

not an unheard of topic here, in fact there are many topics asking about what women do during their period in regards to diaper wearing.... many threads...

personally the few times i've had my period since i got into this (depo is amazing!), i've never had the desire to wear diapers.....

for me, being an ab is a role play scenario for a sexual fetish, and when i have my period i don't particularly feel sexy.. more bloated, cramping, migraine, chocolate craving bag of irritableness... so for me,... no way.

also i find the whole period thing just gross... so to not get too graphic.. when you pee in a diaper, that pee spreads in the diaper and essentially more of your body gets wet that is covered by the diaper.... so imagine that pee was blood... just ewww in my mind!

but then again, others enjoy wearing diapers during their period as theres no need to worry about leaking on clothing etc...

I guess it's not unlike wearing a diaper when you're sick to a certain extent, of course depending on the severity of your period. I know some people find comfort and like wearing diapers when they're sick but it's the last thing on my mind when I'm ill. Just one more thing to have to deal with while feeling like crap. Usually I just like to sit in the shower and sleep and do not much else.

Again though I guess depends on what you like about wearing diapers.

Do girls who choose to wear diapers during their period have to change them very often like every 2 hours or less? otherwise them will they have bad odors?

Or I just encountered a few ex gf's with a very bad hygiene problems ewwwwwwwwwww. No further graphic details... :ph34r::ninja::censored:

I usually wear a pad inside my diaper. It doesn't completely keep the blood from spreading around, but it does contain it a bit more than bleeding directly into the diaper. And yes, i do change pretty frequently!