LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Sleep I Ever Had

Orion

So, I have been having problems sleeping lately, and I don't usually wear to bed, but last night I decided to, and I have to say, for some reason I just felt so much more rested than I have in months. I'm not going to question it, I'm going to try to wear as often as I can to bed now.

• 2 weeks later...

I just started wearing every night about ten days ago, and it's been great. I might wake up once or twice in the night to pee but then I go back to sleep easily and I don't think the interruption hurts me much. This is saying a lot for someone that's struggled with insomnia for years.

Now I find that going to bed feels like a treat and I look forward to it all day. I love that moment where I lie in bed knowing that I'm well diapered and I have nothing to worry about. Even if I'm stressed about work or money or friends it seems like it fades away at that moment and I know the next seven or eight hours will be fine.

Also, for those of us blessed with healthy-enough skin, there's the quiet joy of relaxing in the morning in a soaked night diaper. That's what I was doing from about 7:00 to 10:00 this morning and my diapers were holding 26 fl. oz. by the time I changed. I've been up past 40 oz. a couple of times this past week, in cloth or disposables, about 1.2 liters. What, doesn't everybody keep a spreadsheet?

I can get away with this in my house because my housemates all stay up late and get up late, whereas I'm often up at 6:00 or 7:00 even on my days off.

A pot of coffee, DL forums on the computer, the house to myself, sitting in a flood of pee. Man, this is living.

After I became incontinent I had a difficult time with diaper rashes that lasted nearly 9 years!!! One day it just seemed like my skin finally adapted and now I can go all night in a wet diaper with barely a minor rash the next day. Still, even so, I've had better nights of sleep with a diaper and a rash than without.

• 2 months later...

As someone who has to get up a lot at night to use the toilet (apparently due in part to an aging prostate and blood pressure meds with a strong diuretic), a recent long stretch in diapers led to some of the best sleep I've had in a long time. Now that I'm back out of diapers, having to get out of bed to use the toilet frequently again is taking some getting used to. I travel too much to want to risk becoming a regular bedwetter, which could happen if I diapered and wet every night, and I'd have to do something to manage the frequent leaks if I were to do so, but I can certainly relate to the sleeping benefits of wearing diapers to bed.

...except that I sleep on my side and it's kind of difficult to get comfortable with all the diaper bulk between my legs. Still trying to think of a solution to that problem...

Try sleeping with a big comfy pillow between your thighs. This will help keep your legs spread while on your side and ease the pressure in your diaper!

I had trouble sleeping while wearing at first, but eventually, I had trouble sleeping without them! The comfort that comes from a warm, thick diaper under flannel pajammas is just plain awesome!

On evenings where I had too much to drink, it was a dual purpose thing. I didn't have to worry about tripping on my way to the bathroom, or even worry wetting the bed! Hooray for diapers!

As someone who has to get up a lot at night to use the toilet (apparently due in part to an aging prostate and blood pressure meds with a strong diuretic), a recent long stretch in diapers led to some of the best sleep I've had in a long time. Now that I'm back out of diapers, having to get out of bed to use the toilet frequently again is taking some getting used to. I travel too much to want to risk becoming a regular bedwetter, which could happen if I diapered and wet every night, and I'd have to do something to manage the frequent leaks if I were to do so, but I can certainly relate to the sleeping benefits of wearing diapers to bed.

I too love being diapered 24/7 but the nights are the best 2 disposable diapers first with the backing perforated and then the other on top and. then a pair of plastic pants over the top followed by a onesie.. BLISS! !!