LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who'S Excited For Mists Of Pandaria?

I'm about to take a nap so I can be up for a few more hours after the midnight release (which unfortunately for me means 2am since midnight for Blizzard is pacific time). But I'm excited!

I rerolled a hunter for this expansion I haven't raided since the beginning of Cata as I took a break for my job. I'm pretty excited I've always played a Resto druid!

There are supposed to be 16 bosses at the end of this tier which I'm very excited about I've joined a new raiding guild and hopefully I will be able to keep up with DPS as this is going to be my first time raiding without healing!

Anyone else into the raiding scene? I know we have a few WoW players out there..

I'm afraid Cataclysm kinda made me stop playing WoW and I haven't really played any since then. I think I lvl'd a Troll up through the new Troll starting area as they're my favorite race and I wanted to see the new lore stuff for them but outside that that expansion kinda killed my interest in the game. I have been hankerin' to play some Diablo III again though.

Gratz! What you playing race wise? If you're playing Alliance you're dead to me (unless it's a female Draenei) :D

I might not play anymore and Hellscream might be the leader of the Horde but I sure as hell still am For the Horde.