LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Powder In Diaper While Flying?

I know there is a long diapered while flying thread but no one has mentioned having their diaper full of baby powder while flying. I always put a lot of baby powder in my diaper before I put it on. I wanted to know if anyone has had any trouble with the new scanners and baby powder in their diaper. I would obviously make sure it was a freah dry one too. I know thy can see my diaper with the new scanners but i wanted ti know if the baby powder would raise any extra attention. I woukd be wearing a dry diaper with baby powder with an XL insert pad.

I used to use more baby powder and sprinkle it on the diaper, but now I just sprinkle me. I still use a good bit, because what's the fun of a diaper without baby powder? However, the very last time I flew (and I will never fly again) my diapers were very wet by the time I'd been in the car for the hour plus drive to the airport, and standing in line for an hour more. I was humiliated beyond bearing, forced to change into dry diapers, and had to throw away two perfectly good gauze prefold diapers because you can't take wet diapers on a plane! Fifteen years ago I'd have wrapped the wet diapers around the TSA agent's head! On that trip I merely did as I was told and took the humiliation. Never again!

• Like 1

I used to use more baby powder and sprinkle it on the diaper, but now I just sprinkle me. I still use a good bit, because what's the fun of a diaper without baby powder? However, the very last time I flew (and I will never fly again) my diapers were very wet by the time I'd been in the car for the hour plus drive to the airport, and standing in line for an hour more. I was humiliated beyond bearing, forced to change into dry diapers, and had to throw away two perfectly good gauze prefold diapers because you can't take wet diapers on a plane! Fifteen years ago I'd have wrapped the wet diapers around the TSA agent's head! On that trip I merely did as I was told and took the humiliation. Never again!

Turtle, I can beat that one... My son has to be cathed every 4 hours. He uses k/y jelly as the nurses showed him to prep and insert his cath. Well he was flying home from college about 5 years ago and the TSA idiots did there wand search and all that (he is in a wheelchair) and detected the k/y jelly on his pantleg and shoe????? Anyway they red flagged him and pulled him out and questioned him for over an hour in a room (had a minute trace they claimed). Long story short they finally released him and he got on a later flight home and we thought it was over ... just a sad experience we thought... grrrrrrrrrrr we later got notified that do to the red flag and glycerin on his leg (from the k/y jelly there is minute traces in it) he wouldn't be able to fly out of the country because they wouldn't allow him to fly back in??? We fought that forever to get it removed, now as we understand it those same no fly rules are to go in effect for domestic flights also!!!!!

However last year we finally got him removed they said anyway... who knows though guess we will see this next pair of months when he flies home for thanksgiving.

I brought a bottle of baby powder through a TSA screening about a year ago. They stopped me and searched my bag. The agent asked me if I had any powder in my bag, and I showed her the bottle. She swiped it, checked it out, and gave it back.

Personally, I would skip the powder, or only apply a little. Once you are through security, you can go nuts with it if you want.

Turtle, I can beat that one... My son has to be cathed every 4 hours. He uses k/y jelly as the nurses showed him to prep and insert his cath. Well he was flying home from college about 5 years ago and the TSA idiots did there wand search and all that (he is in a wheelchair) and detected the k/y jelly on his pantleg and shoe????? Anyway they red flagged him and pulled him out and questioned him for over an hour in a room (had a minute trace they claimed). Long story short they finally released him and he got on a later flight home and we thought it was over ... just a sad experience we thought... grrrrrrrrrrr we later got notified that do to the red flag and glycerin on his leg (from the k/y jelly there is minute traces in it) he wouldn't be able to fly out of the country because they wouldn't allow him to fly back in??? We fought that forever to get it removed, now as we understand it those same no fly rules are to go in effect for domestic flights also!!!!!

However last year we finally got him removed they said anyway... who knows though guess we will see this next pair of months when he flies home for thanksgiving.

Why do you people put up with this??? If they tried this in Australia, governments would fall and protestors would be in the streets. But for all I can see, you meekly say 'okay' to anything that happens and then move on to the next invasion of privacy. You used to be the 'light on the hill' for democracy and personal freedom. Now you are the punchline of a joke.

PROTEST or the next time you will be required to fly naked.

We put up with it because the terrorists are winning.

This!!! & not only that, but Sadly & unfortunately they are Winning. I am by no means against any race or ethnic group, but when Muslims insist on their way & only their way & when they want to seek to kill those that don't agree with their radical agendas & views, I guess we have no choice. I have a relative who works in the airline industry, & eventhough these "quote" unquote "Security Measures" are in place, they truth of the matter is, in reality we are no safer today than we were on 9/11. Despite whatever propaganda our Government dishes out. I know I will probably get flamed for this post, but sadly this is the truth & reality, people, like it, or not, now whether we choose to face this truth or not is a whole nother story.

Rockies Fan.

Once, from about 1776 until 1939, this country set the standard for personal freedom and respect for people. That all changed, and today the America I know has all but faded away. Wealth and power are cruel gods that demand inhuman sacrifices in rituals few can stomach. So we ignore what is done in the name of our new gods because we are afraid. What freedoms will we lose next? What freedoms remain to be lost? Very sad.

Back on topic. I fly a lot in the US. I wear a diaper on many of those trips. I use baby powder on me before taping up. I also usually have a spare or two in my brief case and if at the beginning of the trip I pack probably 6 or 7 in my carry-on roller bag. I usually have a small container of powder in the briefcase and carry-on. Been through wet and dry. I average about 100,000 miles a year domestically. I have not had any major or embarassing issues at the inspection time. The TSA folks seem to be respectful so far.

I don't like what happened to you, but I like your decision. If any not completely braindead terrorists want to cause trouble, injury and damage, there is literally 10,000s of miles of railroad and subway track to play with. Checking the plane passengers helps to keep them off the aircraft, but really is just a wrong feeling of security.

"I don't need a helmet to ride my motorbike today, I had a seatbelt on in my car yesterday."

Even without the nappy issue, I don't like flying anymore

What freedoms will we lose next?

Have you heard about what the government (stupid word, they should be serving, not governing) comes up over here in Britain regarding internet and communications in general? I sometimes feel they want to design themselves on the Nazi time Gestapo.