LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dream Experiences

I often dream of the sixty foot plunge that left me incontinent at age 12. Last night I relived the hair-raising plunge but I learned to fly, just as I reached the water. There was a problem though. I couldn't gain any altitude, or turn, or stop, and I was low enough over the water that I hit every oncoming wave face first! It woke me up. I remember losing my pants and worrying about people seeing me flying in just my tightie-whities! Most of the time I don't dream about being in diapers. Only when I have the nightmares from ages three to six do my dreams always include me in diapers. Most of the others I'm without. Does anyone else want to share similar dream experiences?

My diaper dreams usually revolve around me being found out by my parents. I call them nightmares! It's the worst thing about being in the closet because I'm in constant fear that my stash will be discovered or I'll be wearing a diaper and they will notice. This translates very easily into some nasty dreams. :(

I generally don't remember my dreams or where I go or what I do. Occasionally I'll have a lucid dream *shrug* where I can control everything, but thats in a shallower sleep stage, and when I wake up, it's gone as well..I have a note pad by my bed, but haven't made an entry in it for the last couple of years *shrug*

Foxy, sorry to hear of your nightmares :( no fun! But maybe you might be able to change things if you get past your fears and are able to accept this as part of who you are and it's just your choice. When that happens, you have an inner strength to over come what ever situation that currently frightens you, causing these bad dreams.

{{{{{{HUGGIES!!!}}}} It's ok, you'll get tired of the closet in time and things will change and for the better!

'K?? :D

I have a lot of different dreams. I sometimes dream things that seem based on either a TV show I just watched that evening or a book I just read. Sometimes I've dreamed I'm in diapers by myself and then people come by and I have no way to remove my diaper and get dressed. I cover up with a blanket sometimes and hope no one notices. Other times I'm there exposed in my diaper doing things I don't know how I end up doing. Once I was in just a diaper and plastic pants in a trench with my old boss and others shooting at the enemy, like in World war 2. Everyone else was dressed in camoflage or army clothes, it's as if I was called to fight in an emergency, right in the middle of my diaper time! Sometimes I've had dreams of prowlers in the back yard or of a bloody murder there, and when I get up to go to the bathroom, I won't even look down the hall at the living room area because the dream was so vivid. I've had dreams of a very long park along the river where people sometimes go to fish. The place used to have a playground and lots of people would go there for the day to have fun, but way at the very end of the long park road there is an abandon house. Legand is there was a bloody massacure there of the park ranger and his family and they left the house just as it was the day it happened! All the furnishings and everything are still in the house but they are covered in blood! Some people still go to the park to fish but they stay right up by the park entrance and never venture anyways near the house. When I go to that park, I'm drawn further and further down the banks of the river until I'm right outside that haunted bloody house, then I can't resist opening the door and going in, even though I'm scared shitless! I've had dreams where I'm in a soaked cloth diaper and plastic pants alone in the bathroom and then everyone comes home! I don't have any clothes with me and no where to hide my wet diapers! I don't know what to do! I've had dreams where I'm laying in bed wetting my diaper and I wake up (since I don't wear diapers to bed). When this has happened I'm sure I've been wetting my bed, but thank God I'm always dry as a bone! One of the movies that scared me really bad when I was a kid was "The Ghost And Mr. Chicken" with Don Knotts. Yeah, it's a funny movie but the organ room sceens with that spooky music and the bloody organ keys moving on their own really tramatized me! I have never been able to watch that movie since I first saw it in the theater in 1966 when I was 8 years old! I've had dreams where I'm in an old cobwebbed mansion and that organ is there! I've had to walk right past it, closing my eyes and turning my head so I won't be able to see it! I recently had a dream where I was in my grandma's old 2 bedroom house. We had all the family showing up and it was colonial times! Hunters and trappers and children wearing pilgrim outfits! People in the kitchen cooking up a feast! Sure enough, that bloody organ from the movie was sitting right against the living room wall and some of the children were even playing it for fun, like it was a toy, bloody keys and all! I'll probably have different wierd dreams about that movie and organ for the rest of my life! Who knows why we have the dreams we do!

I still have nightmares reliving the two times as a child I was almost kidnapped and can in fact still recall and see the face of the last man who followed my brother and I to school. The police caught him thankfully and he was a convicted child sex offender. I often have nightmares where I been sepereated from family and a stranger has me and I am screaming for help. Now when I have bad dreams I just snuggle up to daddy and know that I am okay. I just wish I could make these dreams go away forever.

Trauma dreams never seem to go away babymaggie. Thanks for sharing all those cool dreams Rusty Pins. Diaper Fox, sorry about the fears of being found out. Never had to face that. Square Duck "shrug" lol. I wish I could control my dreams, actually live in a dream world where I could be 15 months old. Alas! I never even dream about that!

I had a dream last night that everyone found out. Most were teasing making fun of and belittling me. One said come on we gotta go decorate your nursery. This pissed me off, i said i'll do it myself. They tried to follow me but i told em no, only one person can come. And sghe's the only person who knows about me and isnt judgemental.. She totally understands it and says it makes perfect sense for me and nothing to be ahamed of. Her being in my dream is proof i've been able to take control of more of my dreams.

From time to time, I have dreams with the following theme. I am engaged in some kind of everyday activity such as grocery shopping or attending a business meeting. After a while, I notice that I'm not wearing any trousers and that my diaper is plainly visible to anyone who happens to look at me. The realization that my diaper is visible upsets me, but then I notice that nobody is paying any attention to my situation. The fact that nobody notices the diaper is somewhat reassuring until I realize that other people can't see me at all, and I begin to suspect that I've died and become a ghost.

From time to time I will get diaper dreams, usually when I am thickly padded, and wet a tiny bit before going sweepy bye just to prove that it is okay to wet some more.