LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Account Upgrade Links

DailyDi

How long would we keep the label and will this affect others who have the "Verified 18+" label already but have not donated cash?

Also, is there a way to do a $5/mo payment plan kinda thing to reach the top level?

These will be permanent account upgrades. You will keep your current status (18+) if you do nothing.

I'm going to decline the payment plan idea, only because if money is that tight for any member, I wouldn't want them spending it on us. I appreciate the thought though.

I just tried to sign up and after entering all my information I pressed the button to proceed and got an invalid page error. I don't know whether my card went through or not. Maybe you can see from your end whether you got it or not. Thanks :-)

Hugs,

Freta

I just tried to sign up and after entering all my information I pressed the button to proceed and got an invalid page error. I don't know whether my card went through or not. Maybe you can see from your end whether you got it or not. Thanks :-)

Hugs,

Freta

yes it did, thanks so much!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm completely not into the AB/DL thing but this site has helped and is the closest thing to a real incontinence support group. I'd be interesting in a payment if I knew how it would appear on my card statement. How private is the transaction? Are you notified of my real name and address info? I really don't want to be on any "official" AB/DL lists. - Though I found out the hard way that one place I bought cloth diapers caters to a heavy AB/DL crowd and had me tagged as an AB/DL. I found this out when they sent a NUK-5 as a freebee. (No I do not have it so please don’t ask!)

And it would be nice if there was a mid-range badge option that wasn't so "babyish".

We don't get any info other than email and amount. Authorize.net appears on your statement as they do our processing.

As for a non-babish badge, can be done, give me a suggestion

Thanks. I'll make a dono. If I make one now, can I get it changed to the new moniker latter?

To keep it easy and simple, I'd just allow to choose "BabyBanker" or "Supporter" and keep the + or no plus like you have it. I know I'm asking a lot since this is an AB/DL site.

Thanks.