LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Kind Of Diapers Are These?

Both Abri-wing and Tena Flex are the same style. Long back arms that fasten around the waist, then the padding is pulled between the legs and attached at the front. They're interesting, but I don't think they work very well. Never figured out the advantage they are supposed to have.

Might want to note the pictures are NSFW.

In any event they look to be some sort of "flex" diaper. Tena maybe? I don't know it's hard to tell from the angle. I would say Abena but they don't seem to have the telltale abena blue stripes.

This whole site is NSFW... don't be foolish.

I'm going to second the Abena vote.

• Like 2

This whole site is NSFW... don't be foolish.

I'm going to second the Abena vote.

I would tend to agree but I mentioned it because I could swear I have seen a mod say a similar thing. I also said "might" to hedge my bets a bit.

wetdiap: nsfw=not safe for work. A kinda catch all term for anything deemed too violent/sexual for your average person to look at. The sort of thing you wouldn't show in "mixed company".

and so you can undo the "tape" in front and pee on your own w/o taking the whole diaper off (or take a dump...)

So its only for day time

I only tried it 1 time and it didnt fit me at all (around the time when it first came out so it might have been changed)