LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Funniest Thing You Ever Had Happen With Diapers.

So.alone or with another,what's the funniest diaper experience you care to share?

I can relate a few....such as being asked by a girlfriend..."Do these diapers make my ass look big?"

or a first time putting someone in them,"Daddy I don't think I'm in kansas anymore!'

• 1 month later...

My wife on occasion has a sinacal sense of humor.

Once in Walgreens I had placed a bag of Depends in our cart. There was only one checker and the line was long and slow. After the clerk scans them my wife grabs them and says,"Are you sure you want these they're not Overnites!"All I could do was inform her they no longer made Overnites. She knew that but couldn't pass up the fun.

My wife and I were returning home from the big city one day. I had been in the same diaper for about 10 hours at the time so I asked if she would mind changing me once we got home. She agreed. I got into the house before she did and I took some cocoa powder and mixed in a little bit of water to give it a nice runny consistancy. I dropped my diaper, added the goo, and pulled them back up. I then told her I was ready for a change. She can tell if I am in a wet diaper so since I was dry, she stated that this one wouldn't be too bad. Boy was she in for a suprise. When she removed the tapes and pulled back the front she let out "OH MY GOD!!!!" I just laughed and laughed.

She did get me back though. One day I had to pee really bad and she was in the bathroom. I was wearing a diaper at the time, but I don't really like wetting a perfectly good diaper on purpose if I can help it and she knew it. However, my body likes to think that I can wet freely at any time while wearing so the urge to go is remarkably strong when I am in diapers. Anyway, she was laughing away behind the locked bathroom door while I was outside doing the pee-pee dance. I had to let nature take its course and flood my diaper.

Kind of juvenile I know, but we had a good laugh over it all.

Once, when I thought I was alone for the day, I drank a whole bottle of jack Daniels and just watched movies on my couch. I started too early, though... my mom came back home 'cuz she forgot something. I quickly tossed a blanket over myself when I heard her coming up the stairs. man, I was freaked, but a few minutes later it seemed hilarious. Drunk off my ass, in a wet diaper, with a bottle of jack between my legs. I'm amazed she didn't notice. I didn't wear after that for like 2 months.

When I was 6 I took my neighbor's plastic pants and hid them in the bathroom cabinet. One day my mom calls me from the bathroom to go get her a towel. I open the bathroom door and see my mom in the bathtub with the plastic pants on her head like they are a hairnet or something. LOL, she never figured it out.

SDB

The funniest thing I remember happening to me is 2 summers ago my daughter went out to turn the water on our lawn and drive way (we live in the country) and came back in to the house. When I looked out the window Isee that the sprinkler is right beside my pickup with the window open so I go running out in just my diaper (cloth), plastic pants, and my T shirt. I open the door to the pickup and start rolling up the window when the neighbor lady (she is a mendonite with 8 kids) walks by then real slow and smiling she says "Did you forget something?" when I turn around she is standing there looking at my diapered state then slowly walks off laughing... Talk about red in the face for awhile you can guess what was the neighborhood talk that month. My wife and her laugh about it now but I wasn't so sure I was ever gonna live it down.

I've had to wear 24/7 for about five years now. Normally I work from home and it allows me to be a little less formal in my work clothes. It was a warm summer afternoon and I was sitting at the computer in a cloth diaper, white plastic pants and a t-shirt. Door bell rang and I answered to find a courier standing there with a blank expression on his face. It took me a couple of seconds to clue into my lack of clothes however I tried to ignore my fashion mistake and get the transaction done. Poor guy stood there and said little for the rest of the episode.

I'm sure he spent most of the time staring at my diaper. :whistling:

Once when going through the security screening at the airport, I got pulled aside for extra screening. I travel a lot, so getting the extra screening is nothing really new to me. Nobody has ever mentioned anything about the diapers that are in my carry-on. But this partuclar time a younger (25-30) girl went through my bag and obviously noticed the diapers I had in there. She off handedly said "where's the baby?" in a joking manner. I looked at her and said "excuse me?" like I didn't hear her. She repeated herself. At that point I kind of laughed a bit, shook my head and said "Uhhh, those are for me." I mean, I am not going to lie at the security check point, so what else was I going to do? She gave me a look like she thought I was joking, or was putting her on or something. She finished her work and moved on. I think it was funny.

Mr. Otter

Actually I am in a bit of a funny situation right now. You see, when I woke up this morning my mum had already gone to work, and my brother wasn't at home. So I decided to leave on the nappy that I had worn last night.

I didn't think my brother would be home until some time this afternoon because he was at my dad's this weekend and was supposed to be coming back with my stepmum at some point today.

Anyway he came back earlier than I was expecting, and I am now sat here in a nappy and dressing gown. I don't want to get up because I know the nappy will crinkle. So I am sat here waiting for my brother to go up to his room so that I can go up to my room and take the nappy off.

Hiya everyone

Just thought I would share this story with you –

I got made redundant from my job and was living 120 miles away from my mum etc. well I could not afford to keep my flat going with no job so I temporary decided to move back with my mum for the time being.

Got my nappies delivered to my mums house and managed to keep it a secret etc.

Well was I in for a shock or what

One night I decided to put a nappy on and watch a DVD in by bed room etc.

I fell asleep and left the TV on – (Middle of the summer)

So in the middle of the night and I was fast asleep my mum decided to come into my room and switch the T.V off.

Being so hot etc, I must of pulled the covers off myself exposing the nappy fully etc

She woke me up laughing her head off etc and I said FUCK off, get out my room

I then pretended to go back to sleep and removed it after she had left the room

Well the morning soon came and my brother came in my room and removed the covers off me (leafing his head off)

There was a plastic tesco bag on the floor and my mum came into the room and said about the nappy again ( I said what you one about etc…… and of course I had removed it by then anyway…. She then said oh it must have been the bag caught up in the covers then.

She called me Kinky etc…… But I am sure she really knows what happened cos I used to hide the nappies under my bed and she must of gone under there looking etc –

4 week later – I moved out and got my self a house – sod that heehee

So.alone or with another,what's the funniest diaper experience you care to share?

I can relate a few....such as being asked by a girlfriend..."Do these diapers make my ass look big?"

or a first time putting someone in them,"Daddy I don't think I'm in kansas anymore!'

I was at a conference in Denver, and I brought Turtlepins along because I know he hates being away from me. I was very busy because I was teaching part of the conference. I left Turtlepins happily writing in the room in nothing but three diapers, his favorite yellow baby pants, and his baby T-shirt he likes so much. He uses earphones to listen to classical music when he writes. Neither of us thought about that. Occasionally he'll lie down on the bed and take a short nap, and he did in the middle of the morning. That's when the maid came in to clean the room. Of course he never heard her enter. She was new didn't know what to do in the situation, so she left the door open and went down the hall for help. Several of the E.D. and Special Ed. teachers in my class noticed the open door and looked in to say hello. I had to assure the maid that we were not angry, the management that Turtlepins was not dangerous (that's just too funny) and explain to the class that my husband, although incontinent, was a sweet man who wore diapers and thought it fun to dabble in AB fun from time to time. The hotel did give us a free room voucher as an apology.

Heres another epasode of "buying with my wife"

Albertsons was discontinueing there line of Depends and Boosts, for $5 and $3 per package. So of coarse I had to buy them all. So once agin come checkout there we where, her with a full cart of groceries and me with an overloaded cart of DL delights. So as we're checking out she starts making loud comments like: So, how much where these agin? Did you leave any for anybody else? Well at least this should last you for awhile?

For the record I did leave a couple bags because they wouldn't fit in the cart.

...........I went back and got them the next day.

I travel a lot also, and diapers have been noticed in my carry on luggage. But no one has ever said anything. I had assumed security personnel were trained in how to respond when they encountered a diapered adult. I didn't think they were supposed to say anything. I hope I wasn't wrong. That young agent was out of order.

This was about 8 years ago.

I was in K-Mart buying Attends. It was at that time the K-Mart here was not stocking Attends any more.

To make a long story short, the Attends failed to scan at the register.

The next thing that came over the store PA system was "I NEED A PRICE CHECK ON THE ATTENDS BRAND ADULT DIAPERS".

Talk about a trip!

To make a long story short, the Attends failed to scan at the register.

The next thing that came over the store PA system was "I NEED A PRICE CHECK ON THE ATTENDS BRAND ADULT DIAPERS".

Talk about a trip!

God.. isn't that agonizing!! I had a similar situation a while a go when I attempted to purchase some Attends at a Zellers Pharmacy. It was when Interac debit payments were first becoming popular. Well, the pharmasist behind the counter had no idea on how to use the new computer equipment so it was taking forever. The line behind me just got bigger and bigger. I know I heard a few snide remarks about my diaper purchase while the guy kept fiddling with the computer. Finally He had to ask some young teeny bopper clerk how to use the equipment. I'm sure it took a good fifteen minutes to get me and my bag of diapers through that checkout!

• 4 weeks later...

Purchasing two packs of Tena slips from a well known chemists having previously ordered them by phone I went to "customer services" to find out whether they had arrived, and being told they were in store I was told where to collect them from, I duly set off for the warehouse looking for a Mr so and so,(short staffed on a Saturday) I arrived in the wharehouse and found a stack of Tena on a pallet, but no Mr so and so , so I just grabbed two packs of my size and carried them out to the shop to pay for them, just as I came through the doors into the store a store detective grabbed my arm and asked me to accompany him to the managers office where he thought I might like to explan why I was stealing baby nappies by the lorry load!! :Crylol:

Absolutely amazed I was forced into the managers office and the security guard explained that someone had been stealing baby nappies and I had been caught on camera with an arm full of evidence (it's him it's him!) :o

I took my time to explain my circumstances as I was quit upset and new to having to wear such garments and the embarrassement :blush: the fact that I had two packs of pre-ordered Tena's and a receipt eventually swayed him to listen to me and not the guard. who had overlooked my receipt and the fact that they were in fact aduly nappies.

I was not amused big time and let both of them know about :angel_not:

I did eventually see the funny side of it after pfofuse apologies and my two packs free of charge due to the "Missunderstanding" "right" .

I have never been so embarrassed in my life with the security guard actually asking me to prove I had to use them, what did he expect me to do ? drop my pants :whistling:

Looking back at this incident makes me laugh because it was so stupid and got right out of hand!

I never ever go in or even near that chain to this day. :lol:

the funnest thing that ever happend to me was i was church and i just got back up from kneeing down aqnd i lost my balance and sat down to fast and the plastic thats on the outside of my diaper popped, you could hear the pop sound all through the church, boy i got some funny looks...

I would have to say the funniest thing that happened to me was the time I went in for x-rays to my lower back. Now one would think a hospital would be aware of the need to wear diapers by a person claiming to have both bladder and bowel incontinence and allow such a person to wear thier diaper up until a few moments befor the actual taking of the x-ray. Well not this hospital, I was informed I had to remove my diaper befor going 2 floors down and a long walk to the other side of the hospital to the x-ray lab.

Well wouldnt you know it, just befor arriveing at the x-ray lab my bladder empties its self and I end up pissing all over the hallway floor, I just kept walking as I continued pissing my way to the door of the x-ray lab. I turned to the assistant and said I warned you it might happen, that why I wanted to leave my diaper on until just befor they took the x-ray. Her responce was, we have janitors to clean up things like that, don't worry about it.

After finishing up in the x-ray lab I had to waite for a half hour for another assistant to come and get me to take me back to the exam room. We had just about made it back to the exam room when I dumped a load of shit on the floor, again saying sorry for the mess I had just made, and again being told not to worry about it, some one would be there shortly to clean it up.

Once back in the exam room I was told I should put on one of my diapers to contain any more accidents while I waited for the results of the x-rays.

What makes this so funny, you might ask. Well I'll tell you.

I could have held it as I am not incontinent, never was, but I do have all my doctors beliveing that I am. So when I was pissing on the floor, I did it on purpose, same thing when I went shit on the floor, same thing I did it on purpose. What better way to get a doctor to belive you have no control of your bladder or bowels than to piss and shit all over the place when you are walking around in only a hospital gown.

diapered1964...I'm sorry, but that is just sick and wrong. If I told my doctor I was incontinent I would think he or she would believe me based upon the mere fact that I was wearing a diaper. I don't think you had to go the extra mile to try and prove it, even though you clearly say you are not. <_>

LOL, that may not be right but it sure is funny :roflmao: . If you say you need diapers they should take your word for it. That'll teach them :P

I couldn't agree more, if he had actually been incontinent then what they did would amount to malpractice, in that a TRULY incontinent person would have been MORTIFIED by their "problem" becoming so apparent to everybody in the area who was able to see the "accidents". Hell if I were incontinent and that happened to me, once I was back in the exam room I would probably punch the doctor in the nose!!