LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Banker

babylin

Mikey, or whomever,

I used to be noted as a "Baby Banker" and was quite pleased, but recently noticed I am no longer recognized.

What Happened?

Sure, I can donate again, but I'm currently pouting.

Babylin

The babybanker is a yearly subscription thing, so it drops off a year after you get it, unless you re-up it.

Currently the system is down, but if you make a 10 dollar donation to the new software fund, we can change it manually. There is a link at the top of the page with a big thermometer looking thing.

-piper

I thought this got brought up before by someone else. I thought Mike said that some people got dropped off on the last site mess up. And that he could reinstate them if they brought it to his attention. I may be wrong as I briefly read that post, but thought it was along those lines.

Anyway I can see if someone donated the $10 back then like I did, as I don't recall seeing a time limit on it back in the day. If that is the case we need to set up a quick pinned post or something describing what the BB's get now for donating and time limits if they are in effect. I know some other sites I go to, non- ab related give a lifetime membership at a certain amount donated, so that could be a thought.

Yes, it's technically a yearly thing now to encourage continued support as we continue to grow... however I appreciate all help and will gladly turn it back on without an additional gift if you like.

(The software fund donations are being manually entered, and thus are lifetime upgrades.)

• 2 weeks later...

Mikey!

I made a contribution, although small because I lived on a fixed income.

Nevertheless, YES, I would like to be recognized again as a "Baby Banker."

Please have me reinstated. Thanks!!

babylin

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

THANK YOU!!!!!, Repaid 1

BTW: wearing diapers has no age limit....

I sometimes do feel 98, but know we are all ageless.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers