LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Boyfriend Just Told Me He Has A Diaper Fetish.

Really?

She doesn't understand the diaper fetish and would rather not go wading off into an unknown fetish website filled with material she is less than comfortable reading so she made a post instead to keep it on the topic she wanted to talk about.

And I'm sorry I haven't had a profile on here but really, with all the content being open without a profile and myself really not wanting any online presence more than necessary, I saw no reason to make an account until now. Just having someone in my life know this secret I have held for so long has made me do crazy things I guess. I also tried to provide proof that I have been around for quite some time, I guess that wasn't good enough.

Another thing, I have seen a lot of posts with stories that seem more like a fantasy than anything I have seen in real life but what could she (or whoever you thought was posting) gain from her questions? Even if it was, isn't the CHANCE that it was someone who was really looking for help more important than posting your snark?

And honestly, you guys did scare her away (from this community at least) because the whole "PSH, is this even legitimate??" talk was less than helpful and quite frankly, kind of hostile. If you felt that way, you should have made a comment about the other similar posts or linked her over there instead of her having to reaffirm her legitimacy. Also, I don't appreciate you making me seem not special ;) (Kidding, of course)

Luckily, she did get quite a few good questions, got the courage to face "the talk" with an open mind and I really think she understands me that much more and I feel our relationship has hit an all-new high. Also, she really isn't "in" to the whole diaper thing so while she is willing to experiment with me, she really wasn't planning on being part of the community as far as I know so no harm done I guess.

I'm sorry if I'm being defensive here but the fact she did this for me was REALLY touching to me so I'm probably taking it too personally. I really don't know what else to offer as proof, or why I even care that it matters. So, I guess just thanks to all who offered the help (event though it was probably the zillionth time :P) and maybe I'll hang around more, post a bit, and discover what it really means to be an outed DL.

• Like 1

Dont give up on us yet, bettypooh. Dont criticise us for being jaded by being jaded yourself. The vast majority are always willing to help, but that doesnt mean that we should ignore our sixth sense. Often that sense is what gives us real insight into the truth. And I speak from someone who has taken a hell of a beating from people online - including you. Having your motives initially questioned (as on here) can be annoying but ultimately we are judged on the balance of what we say and do, not just one individual comment. Or at least we should be.

And after reading several of your posts, including this one I know why people are giving you a hard time. Also you were the one that set off other peoples "radar" in this thread. I can't prove it now, but I am pretty sure no one would have posted about it had you not said something. Anyways /EndRand and /IgnoreRosalie from now on...

And after reading several of your posts, including this one I know why people are giving you a hard time. Also you were the one that set off other peoples "radar" in this thread. I can't prove it now, but I am pretty sure no one would have posted about it had you not said something. Anyways /EndRand and /IgnoreRosalie from now on...

Having an opinion that doesnt correspond to the orthodoxy often gets under peoples skin - until they realise some time later that the orthodoxy was wrong. As for this thread, why do you think it is so wrong to express an opinion, especially one that subsequently gets a lot of support and agreement?

• 1 year later...

Seeing the "calling out BS" posts reminds me why I didn't even post here for a while nor why I didn't come here.

id be curious how things turned out for the original poster.

SnapPea Member Since 02 Sep 2012

Offline Last Active Sep 04 2012 04:54 PM

SnapPeaMember Since 02 Sep 2012

Offline Last Active Sep 04 2012 04:54 PM

That info is a bit disturbing. People keep saying they want more acceptance and understanding about this topic, but when the chance comes to educate, give people the benefit of doubt, at least initially.

If they are really malicious, it won't take long before they prove it.

Then, hate all you want.

With people calling your post BS, would you even bother returning to the forum if you got that crap? I wouldn't. Why waste your time with people who think you're lying because they're so paranoid about someone being a fake?

Of course lot of people lie online, we will mind as well assume everyone here is lying and assume everything we read online are all lies. Why do we even waste our time going online if everyone could be lying about themselves and their experience. I could be a 50 year old man pretending to be a young woman with kids and wears diapers 24/7 and no one knows that. Why isn't anyone jaded about me? If someone thinks I am a fake, fine, but don't harass me about it or try and slander me by trying to convince everyone else how I am a fake because I am not meeting your standards about something so I must be fake. Thank god i can control the comments in my blog because I can approve them or not before they appear public on my blog for everyone to see. So far I have only gotten one person on there who has accused me of being a fake and who knows why he thinks that. I hate people who hide behind the screen and just spout slander or nasty stuff and accusations without even telling you who they are so I changed it to only wordpress members can leave comments on my blog. I only knew it was the same person because of their email and IP despite using different names. But hey if he thinks I am a fake, why even waste his/her time reading what I say? Makes me think it might be a troll since they post stuff off topic in their comment and totally irrelevant to my blog entry and I rad online that is how you spot a troll in your blog. They do stuff like that.