LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leaving

The two things don't have to be mutually exclusive. But look at it this way for example.

You decided to drop out and with time on your hands, hang out with some friendly lavatory cleaners, when one day a mythical fairy appears and says "I'm delighted to tell you that you have won an exciting job with excellent prospects and if you stay with the company there is a pension that will continue to pay out long after you die; Oh, and by the way, it is not mutually exclusive to hanging out with your lavatory cleaning pals".

Even though your pals say they will keep you a spare lavatory brush, do you think you would want to go on hanging out with them, when you could spend the time improving your prospects with the company ?

The two things don't have to be mutually exclusive. But look at it this way for example.

You decided to drop out and with time on your hands, hang out with some friendly lavatory cleaners, when one day a mythical fairy appears and says "I'm delighted to tell you that you have won an exciting job with excellent prospects and if you stay with the company there is a pension that will continue to pay out long after you die; Oh, and by the way, it is not mutually exclusive to hanging out with your lavatory cleaning pals".

Even though your pals say they will keep you a spare lavatory brush, do you think you would want to go on hanging out with them, when you could spend the time improving your prospects with the company ?

So you're saying DD is a bunch of custodians scrubbing toilets? :(

Well done WB and Sarah; you have cought on to the unspoken lavatory/nappy allusion and the aspiration of many people to be something other than lavatory cleaners.

I too cleaned lavatorys for a month when the job fell vacant. I did it rather than tell someone else to, while working in the drawing office.

The experience and the fact that it was a job that I could fall back on, has never been a comfort to me.

i did it because i got free tuition to my university as a full time employee.. The work was easy cognitively, physically exhausting, but i got free tuition which allowed me to get my degree, which allowed me to have the job i have now.

Besides that I made some GREAT friends.

But do i miss the job? absolutely not!

• 2 weeks later...