LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Doing Now?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I just bought the game on the Playstation Network. I'd be up for a multi-player round if you've got it on that console as well.

I don't right now and I am about to move, but I am Elliwyn on the PSN. ^.^ Go ahead and add me and when I get a chance I will add you. Might be a couple months, though. >.> Going to be living the rough life for a while until I can get my business going. :/

• 3 weeks later...

Watching 'Send In The Dogs' episode 10.

A real life police program about dog handlers going after the criminals scent,finding illegal drugs,explosives,firearms and large amounts of cash.

And being trained to find all that.

Some of it is very interesting, some is quite boring. Some episodes are better than others though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Feeling nauseated. Was throwing up yesterday :( Hopefully I don't end up spending all day in bed curled up in a ball unless I'm in the bathroom throwing up.

Aww, sweety... *hugs and feeds you crackers* Hope you feel better soon. Try a hot ginger ale, that usually helps me when I am sick.

OT: Listening to music and laying in bed because fuck getting up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i am lying in a king size bed in a theme park view concierge level room at the newly renovated disneyland hotel, in anaheim, ca, taking a bit of a lie down before we go to dinner at goofy's kitchen to celebrate my birthday!

• 1 month later...