LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In Public

This is the first time I have posted here or anywhere for that matter. I must first say that I really enjoy reading all of your posts. I have been a DL for as long as I can remember. I don't get to wear diapers too often, so when I do it's a real treat.

Tonight I did something I have never done before. My wife left for a weekend trip today so on my way home from work I stopped at my local mega store and bought a package of Depends. I have never worn diapers in public before, however I was dying to get into one. I couldn't wait to get home so I stopped in the Men's Room on my way out and locked myself in a stall. I was very unsure, howwever I opened my Depends and stood in the stall and diapered myself. I couldn't believe what I had just done! I stopped to take a quick peek in the mirror and exited the restroom and walked out of the store. The drive home was wonderful and the whole event was quit a rush.

How many of you go out in public diapered?

This is the first time I have posted here or anywhere for that matter. I must first say that I really enjoy reading all of your posts. I have been a DL for as long as I can remember. I don't get to wear diapers too often, so when I do it's a real treat.

Tonight I did something I have never done before. My wife left for a weekend trip today so on my way home from work I stopped at my local mega store and bought a package of Depends. I have never worn diapers in public before, however I was dying to get into one. I couldn't wait to get home so I stopped in the Men's Room on my way out and locked myself in a stall. I was very unsure, howwever I opened my Depends and stood in the stall and diapered myself. I couldn't believe what I had just done! I stopped to take a quick peek in the mirror and exited the restroom and walked out of the store. The drive home was wonderful and the whole event was quit a rush.

Where do you live that you could do that? no one gave you any funny looks? it must have been warm outside. For me it is a dream, although i have been changed in public but have not gone without something over my diaper in public.

Guest Diaperdragon

Yea, I'd like to know what town u live in that can let you where your diapers in public. I wouldn't mind wearing my diapers in public either and that includes going out hiking or fishing as well

I just wanted to fill everyone in. I went into the restroom, stood in the stall and pulled down my pants. I then put on a diaper and pulled my pants back up. I assume that no one knew I was wearing a diaper.

I wear regularly out in public all the time (with pants on, of course). No one can really tell if you are wearing a diaper unless you advertise the fact or you wear a loud, crinkly diaper such as Depend.

• Like 1

I wear my diapers in public all the time to work and no one knows (I think). I will usally also wear them thick to. I will put on a Attends 10 with a pamper size 6 as a booster and then top it with a molicare super and of course a pair of plastic pants so I don't leak. Make sure your jean have enough room in them I have to wear my baggier ones.

My Turtlepins wears multiple cloth diapers, which you can't hide that well under your pants. For the past week he's been wearing three thick gauze diapers and the pants we made him to go over his diapers. They're designed for thick diapers on purpose and it shows. He waddles when he walks, and though some people look at him funny, I've never heard anyone make a wise crack. Lately he's taken to wearing only his diapers, vinyl baby pants, and a T-shirt in the house. He goes out to the yard to hang diapers to dry like that too. He's not a pervert, or wierd, or mentally retarded. He's just a man who has to wear diapers and happens to love wearing them, and to love wearing several of them. Yesterday I took him for a long ride as a "toddler" (hymnosis). At the airport where we dropped off Mena a woman watched as he waddled out of the back seat to hug Mena. She said "poor you" to me. I looked at her and smiled. "Poor you!" I said. "He's the best and cutest baby I've ever had the pleasure of loving." Don't be ashamed. Be bold. Wear them in public so they show! I'll be you're cute in them. Well, enough from me. Ta!

My Turtlepins wears multiple cloth diapers, which you can't hide that well under your pants. For the past week he's been wearing three thick gauze diapers and the pants we made him to go over his diapers. They're designed for thick diapers on purpose and it shows. He waddles when he walks, and though some people look at him funny, I've never heard anyone make a wise crack. Lately he's taken to wearing only his diapers, vinyl baby pants, and a T-shirt in the house. He goes out to the yard to hang diapers to dry like that too. He's not a pervert, or wierd, or mentally retarded. He's just a man who has to wear diapers and happens to love wearing them, and to love wearing several of them. Yesterday I took him for a long ride as a "toddler" (hymnosis). At the airport where we dropped off Mena a woman watched as he waddled out of the back seat to hug Mena. She said "poor you" to me. I looked at her and smiled. "Poor you!" I said. "He's the best and cutest baby I've ever had the pleasure of loving." Don't be ashamed. Be bold. Wear them in public so they show! I'll be you're cute in them. Well, enough from me. Ta!

I had a diaper emergency like that just a few months ago, I was desperate for dypees because i didn't have any and on the way home they were taunting me in the car sooooo i put one on in the car doing 85 mph on I -90 IN Schaumberg il. I was tingling all over after that , usually these days if i want to wear one in public i'll wear a pullup-(huggies goodnites girls size jumbo)-They are cute with little butterflies and fit me perfectly like undies, usless for wetting but great for feeling naughty and pooping.I get my wetting dypees at Miejer super stores in elgin,they are thick and poofy , plus i get a kick out of the looks i get buying them which is still a turn on.

I wear regularly out in public all the time (with pants on, of course). No one can really tell if you are wearing a diaper unless you advertise the fact or you wear a loud, crinkly diaper such as Depend.

I have more leaking than usual and finally found Depends adjustable underwear one can pull up or put on like a diaper on sale with a coupon. I have them on now under my jeans and feel much more relaxed. I don't hear any loud crinkling though. I plan to wear them to a class with a sweatshirt. That would be better than arriving with wet spots on my jeans, sad but true.

Guest Diaperdragon
I wear my diapers out in public and no one never bothers to look or ask me When ever i go out, i always make sure to carry an emergency diaper for those times when my diaper leaks and i need a replaceent diaper. Though i wear Abena X plus, I don't have to worry about leaking and i carry the second diaper as a back up.

Hey Guys (and gals)!,

I go out in diapers all the time! I think a couple of times a few people saw me in my diapers they stared at me but I just stared back and asked; does anyone want to change me? My friends are begining to figure it out and I'm afraid I'll probably lose them, but I still have you guys right? :lol:

Hey Guys (and gals)!,

I go out in diapers all the time! I think a couple of times a few people saw me in my diapers they stared at me but I just stared back and asked; does anyone want to change me? My friends are begining to figure it out and I'm afraid I'll probably lose them, but I still have you guys right? :lol:

Don't even think of pushing away your friends in real life for the people on this board. Be open with your friends and just tell them, don't make yourself out to be a pervert. If your friends can't accept it then they weren't your friends to begin with. But don't just hope they catch you, and don't start purposefuly acting wierd. The people on this board are shallow, dysfunctional, rude, boring, and in general they have no life; don't become one of them. (You might be asking why I'm here then. Well PM me and I'll tell you if you really want to know.)

Yea, I'd like to know what town u live in that can let you where your diapers in public. I wouldn't mind wearing my diapers in public either and that includes going out hiking or fishing as well

I have never had any, what I know off, funny looks, questions or remarks about wearing a nappy, even though I wear gennerally allways. Not even any type of response, if I have had my change in my backpack and it have been hanging on the back of my chair being wide open without me being aware of it. I have allthough had people come to me to inform me that it was open, but I guess that have only been attempts to be kind to me, to let me have a chance to close it before I loose something from it (I wish someone would invent the selfclosing backpack for wheelchairs :) )

I believe that people think it is none of their bussiness, even if it for some can feel strange, what people wear, because there usually is a reason for the certain needs. Generally people don't expect yoou to be doing it for fun, to them it probably seems obvious that you have some sort of medically problem, if they even ever should be able to notice it.

I do believe though, that you would get strange lookks, remarks, and proobably even more unpleasant encounters with strangers, if you would go out on the street wearing nothing but a nappy, people don't do that, there is nor reason to do that, because people simply dont go out just wearing underwear. Atleast you could cover it with some sort of shorts or a skirt. You would probably get the same strange response if you went out wearing normal underwear. People who do that, are shouting for response, and they should be aware, that the response they get, not allways will be based on their wish to "play" but more likely based on the public wish to not have to play their game.

I went well over a year wearing diapers (disposables) 24/7 while I attended grad school. During all that time nobody ever mentioned anything about me wearing a diaper, and I really think nobody ever noticed. There were a couple of times when people did say something, but that was only when I asked them if they had ever noticed!

I still wear out in public from time to time, and I don't think twice about it. Trust me when I say that nobody is going to say anything, unless you want them too.

Mr. Otter

I wear diapers to nude beachs for all to see and have for 20 years. I have wore just diapers and a tshirt for a week at the burning man festival and there was 35000 people there. There is nothing like wearing a diaper that all can see. Also at the nude beach if someone comes up and starts talking to me and keeps looking down at my diaper i will stand there and pee my diaper so thay can see the wet spot form and fill the front of my diaper.

Most people look down and watch but i have had a few men and woman that would stand there and pee to. also had one guy get a hardon and i ask him if it turned him on to watch and he told me that he wore diapers for fun to but had never told any one before and never seen a adult pee a diaper before. i told him about the internet and the abdl web sites. he may be a member of this site

Thank you all for writing and sharing your stories. After reading everything that has been written I decided to go out in a diaper again. I just got some Attends 8 Briefs and was having fun with them around the house. I needed to go to the library to pick up a book and some CD's. So I went, diapered, and it was so much fun. Nobody even looked twice even though my Attends was making a little bit of noise. Anyway, I was browsing through the CD collection and had to pee. I have never wet in public before, bit I decided that it might be fun. Well, it was.

Thank you all for writing and sharing your stories. After reading everything that has been written I decided to go out in a diaper again. I just got some Attends 8 Briefs and was having fun with them around the house. I needed to go to the library to pick up a book and some CD's. So I went, diapered, and it was so much fun. Nobody even looked twice even though my Attends was making a little bit of noise. Anyway, I was browsing through the CD collection and had to pee. I have never wet in public before, bit I decided that it might be fun. Well, it was.

it is a lot of fun! especailly at a bar! the beer makes you pee pee so much :lol:

i just hope people don't smell my pee in my diaper (do you think they do?)

I went shopping for new pants today and I had to try them on - felt very erotic to be wearing a diaper in the rooms where you get to try on your clothes :D

I was weirded out by the first time I had to try on clothes after becomming incontinent. I was thinking "What happens if I have an accident?", wasn't used to the fact that the diaper takes care of that, LOL

• 1 month later...

A lot of us have no choice in the matter, but once the "will I get found out " factor has gone it is very usual indeed necessary to out with a clean nappy on.

After my shock of having to wear a nappy I very soon got to love it as I have always been interested in wearing nappies and plastic pants etc.

I still get a little thrill when putting on a fresh nappy and going out as I know something no one else knows!! :lol: