LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Anyone Have Any Real Life Friends That Know Your Secret?

I have about 10 of my friends Irl that know i wear diapers as a dl, and more that just know i wet the bed. Everyone is cool with it, even though a few poke fun at me sometimes xD all harmless i suppose lol :)

• Like 1
Guest diaperj71

Lots of people know about me. Mostly bc I had a run of girlfriends that I either told about my fetish and/or knew I wet the bed. I usually only told the real open minded girls the fetish part and the others that I felt maybe needed eased into it more I just told them about my night issue. I really have no idea how many people know or suspect.

I remember a drunken night for me at a bar I frequented with a waitress where she wanted to go home with me at last call. We were both hammered and I told her I wanted her to diaper me. She freaked and needless to say we didn't hook up that night. She ended up telling my friends/bar regulars and I had to do damage control. Fortunately she was kinda gross so most wouldn't believe us hooking up and they also know I'm a smartass so everyone she told ended up thinking I was just messing with her. Awkward situation avoided :)

• Like 1

I am profoundly urinary incontinent, so the only time I am out of a diaper of some kind is when taking a bath, shower or swimming.

I do what I can to be discreet and use common sense wearing and changing where outsiders can see me, but I have never tried to keep my incontinence a big secret. I was frank about that with employers and university housing officials. I am sure thousands of women might have seen me changing in a ladies' room and none have mentioned that to me. Many other female attorneys who know me by sight must have figured out I am incontinent.

What I am more discreet about is keeping my use of AB as a coping strategy confidential. Still quite a few of my non-AB/DL know and do not tell me it makes them uncomfortable. My family knows, as does many of my husband's relatives. My only relative who expresses hostility about my AB play is my next younger sister, who is as incontinent as me. Go figure, since I have not spoken to that up-tight prig sister in 20 years!

It's not a secret that i'm incontinent all my friends know they just do not know quite what that entails, like when we go on vacation or i go to there place for vacation and i tell them i will be having my diapers sent to there place the first time they all call up in a panic saying " this ginomous box was left on the porch addressed to you it has no labels on it ,but it's not ticking so that's good isn't it " and i'm like oh those are just my diapers that i told you i would be having shipped and their like" what did you buy 100 of them " and i laugh and say no its just 45 " and their like" 45 what do they come individually packed " i'm like no they are just good diapers no wet furniture no i have to find a bathroom and change my diaper before it explodes, no smell like Barry's place just non stop fun and no worries about my plumbing and their like" do they really make diapers like that? " and i'm like yes they are the premium brand diapers that Institutions won't use they would rather have wet smelly floors of patients then use a good diaper that does its job this way they have nurse's aides running room to room changing patients and when they get to the last one the first one needs to be done again in an endless cycle of burned out care givers and wet patients wearing diapers that can't last two hours let alone 6 or 8 or more with the premiums " i can't wait till you get here to see these i'm like don't stand on ceremony pop that sucker open pull one out and play with it you don't have to wait for me and next thing i here is the box being ripped open and her saying i'm gonna let you go for now i'm gonna go put this on and see what it feels like and i tell her her its like nothing you have ever worn before they are very comfy actually, but i warn her every diaper wearer is a diaper snob as far as what there favorite brand is whether it be Moli's Abena's Bambino's dry 24/7 wellness brief and so on mine is Abena M4's.

My best friend knows, she actually shares the interest. Once, when she was staying with me and my boyfriend, she spent the whole week in nappies and onesies with us. She also started with the dummies and bottles, she is my AB than DL, which is the side I go for. My fiance is more DL, but he used to use bottles and dummies too, once upon the time. He owns a onesie too...

Diaper Vampire "He owns a onesie too…."

Now granted i'm incontinent and wear cloth diapers as my primary mode of diaper protection but i could go most of a year wearing a fresh onesie everyday without having to do laundry to wash one.Onesies serve a vital role in cloth diaper wearing they are part of the "system" and play as vital a role as the Diaper itself on the other hand if he wears disposables and has a onesie because its a scaled up version of what babies wear well then "A" onesie will more than suffice. Many people buy onesies because as i said they are scaled up versions of what babies wear, but few people know that odesies actually do a job and srve a purpose in cloth diapering.

Until I meet someone who I know is either a DL/AB themselves or is a really open-minded person, then nobody knows. I intend to keep it that way as long as possible. It's just safer that way.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I do my best to be discreet about my urinary incontinence, including my need for diapers. However, I hardly try to keep that a top secret. Key people at my law firm know I am incontinent.

I haven't told anyone yet. I do have the urge sometimes to tel one of my old friends because she seems to be the sort of person who is open minded and wouldn't care. But then I ask myself why does she need t know so I haven't told her at all.

I have told a few of my friends or they found out, some of them never talked to me again, but the friends I cared about didn't really have anything to say about it. Also my family knows and they are the closest friends I have!

Of course my wife knows. My parents, brother and sister know too. I also have a great friend (Mustang who doesn't frequent here much). He's a DL and we actually met though DPF.

Everyone who knows me knows I wear diapers--I've never kept that a secret. But only in recent years have I started to tell people that I enjoy wearing them as well. I've told maybe six or seven people in the last twenty years, most of whom were doctors or counselors. Or maybe I should say six or seven living people.

I told my mother I was a DL about six months before she died--I explained precisely what ABs and DLs were, and directed her to the relevant web pages to learn more. (I think Bitter Grey's page was one--If you're going to tell a family member, that's the page to send them to).

Why I chose that particular time to tell her, I don't know. It was as if in the back of my mind I knew she wouldn't be here long, I suppose, though her death was sudden and a total shock. (Cancer that she never told me she had). She deserved to know all about me, about the things I did she thought were weird at the time, such as why I so suddenly and enthusiastically embraced diapers when I began having accidents some twenty years ago. At the time she'd ascribed it to "laziness" on my part, that I was too lazy to go to the toilet. I could do nothing then but grit my teeth and keep silent.

Now she knew, and to my surprise, she was very nonchalant about it. They were just another kind of underwear, she said, and why should she get worked up over underwear? I felt at that moment as though a tremendous weight had been lifted off of me.

I've never told anyone but there was this one time that I was playing "never have I ever" with a few friends and I said something about adult diapers...but I used like a quadrule negative or something. So, the next morning everyone was too drunk to remember that and the one sober person there was as confused as my drunk ass was about all the negatives I used. Nobody brought it up the next day (and even if my fellow drunkies figured it out from that one sentense, I'm not that close to them so I wouldn't care too much).

• 2 weeks later...

I have an ex with whom the breakup was friendly and mutually agreed upon, that I'm still friends with, and she knows. She says it doesn't bother her at all, but she wasn't ever interested in participating, and I've quit talking about it entirely unless she brings it up.

I told another girl one time, but we ended the friendship for unrelated reasons about a year after that, and I haven't seen her or talked to her since that happened about 5 years ago.

So two people, both females, one an ex, one a girl I intended to ask out, but plans fell through.

i told my ex girlfriend about my DL intrests and i have told my wife. My wife is complety against the whole abdl fetish , she is pretty much ashamed of me . My ex on the other hand is cool with it , if only i had told her when we were going out, not 4 years after we broke up..... Other than those two people , no one else nows ... flying solo for now .

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I've got 3. An ex gf who as far as I could tell just didn't get it, never heard it.

My current gf whom participates.

One of my best friends who was really curious about it she'd heard of many fetish's but not this. And was really happy when she figured out my current gf participates. we both wore our footed PJs to a PJ party