LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chalk me up with the 'I don't get it' crowd too. Deliberately wetting a hotel bed is disrespectful and is downright ridiculous IMO. This isn't some innocent happenstance that you're talking about. You are deliberately making someones crappy job worse by having to deal with you and your mess.....not to mention the financial hardship they'd suffer if they need to throw out the mattress....

Its sad really.......

I can't find the posts I read yesterday.

But why do some people think if they go out of town and forget something they're screwed.

If the town is big enough to have a hotel, it's bound to have a Wal-Mart nearby.

And who cares what anyone thinks while toting around some Sam's Choice® adult diapers and a plastic matress liner.

I will never see them again. If a cashier says something, then make a fuss and ask "is there a problem?"

The cheap ones are less than $10. If no liners will fit, I use the large black trash bags.

Guest diaperj71

I don't get the mentality to purposely wetting/ruin someone elses property. We had a new guy at my job who crapped himself and the turds fell out of his pants onto the floor. Security thought a dog was in the building but a review of security tapes showed what happened. He clearly knew he was doing it but just kept going and left the building. I don't understand how someone can think it is ok for other people to clean up after them...

Deliberately wetting the bed is not uncommon although I agree that it is rude in someone elses bed. Its part of the urge to proclaim that you are in diapers or a baby. thats no excuse though when you arent the one on clean-up duty.

at the moment we are travelling and staying in hotels. Sometimes there is a bit of minor leakage but nothing notable.

Thanks, Bettypooh, for the reminder for everyone! We can debate the points here without calling others names! Yes, I do think it's not proper to purposly pee on a bed to make your point. Going further, even if a hotel goes out of the way to help you ahead of time with plastic mattress pads and even buying you some disposable diapers, that dosn't mean they are OK with you peeing on their bed, even with a $100 tip. It's not necessarily that they are welcoming you do do this when you call ahead with your requests. They are saying that they are a business who caters to travelers and it's their job to do what they have to in order to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Putting those pads on the bed and providing you disposable diapers may sound like they are going out of there way to cater to you and please you, but in actuality, they may be taking steps as a business to do everything in their power to protect their property and their housekeeping staff from wet mattresses, wet sheets and having to touch another person's bodily eliminations! I know as AB's and DL's many of us are used to either changing our partner, wife, husband, boy or girlfriend's diapers, or changing our own, but even if the house keeping staff has their own children in diapers, I don't think anyone likes to change wet sheets with some stranger's pee soaked into them! Personally, if someone needs the excitement of telling others that they wear diapers and need bed protection (as I know many here do), do so and leave it at that! Wear and wet your diapers as normal, bag them up when you take them off and dispose of them, bagged securly, in the trash can. That should be enough of a personal thrill, knowing that everyone at the hotel knows you wear diapers and wet the bed, and the proof is your wet diapers bagged in the trash for removal. After all, someone who always wets the bed at night or wears diapers for incontinence isn't going to keep wetting sheets every night! They will keep trying different things until they find what works! Having soaked sheets every night would make me thing something strange is going on here.

Last time I booked a hotel room for a 1 night stay I was informed the price was $127 for a 1 night stay. When I informed them of my need of a water proof covering due to my incontinence I was in formed that would not be a problem but there would be a slite increase in the billing.

The price went up from $127/night to $180 a night.

Now as some here have said, water proof coverings are cheap to purchase. With the slite increaseof $52 for the 1 night stay, I could assume they went out and purchased a new water proof covering for the bed and would be tossing it in the trash after I departed.

However that would not make good business sence, as the water proof covering can be washed along with the rest of the bedding and reused.

It comes down simply as this, I book a room in a hotel, request matress protection, they agree to provide it at an extra cost to me.

They do not have to provide this service and can refuse to book me a room.

If they offer this service at extra cost, than I feel obligated to get my full monies worth.

I did not come here to start arguments or judge right from wrong, or call others names, I came to this site to share my exsperiences.

However from the repore I am seeing, my life exsperiences may be far to elaborate for this site. I have seen a few on this site that do go way back to the begining of diaper forums on the web and it does my heart good to still see their names and read their postings on these type of forums.

Now before I get into any trouble I will end this post and hang back in the shadows till I feel I can offer some advice that will not be torn apart.

It still comes down to you deliberately destroying somebodys property in order to get your kicks. I could completely understand if you wet the bed and your diaper leaked but come on....that's not what you do. Your life experiences are not 'elaborate'...they're disgusting.

Don't come in here playing the 'I was around before the internet was even a thing' card either. There are plenty of folks here who were around back in the early days....myself included. I find it hard to believe that they would condone such behaviour.

• Like 2