LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is Katy Perry In A Diaper Here?

Wheels

I swear it looks like some diaper bulk under those shorts! Gawd I love her curves!!!

It's funny too cause it looks like the guy is sucking her thumb, but it's a line of site illusion...

post-15703-0-58805900-1342814237_thumb.j

post-15703-0-58805900-1342814237_thumb.j

You guys are DL's that are probably afraid to wear a diaper anywhere near another human in a public place but you look at photo's and people "trying" to figure out who is wearing protection your like 5 year olds who just found out Crayola makes more than 10 colors, why is it important , why is worth noting , do you want some idiot walking around behind you going "yeah this guys got one on" i mean really grow up a little !

• Like 5

Relax TXD...It's harmless fun. We all know that Katy Perry doesn't wear diapers...but it is certainly cool to think that she might. I always say to myself 'That girl would look good in a diaper' when a cute girl walks by. I'm a somewhat normal male. Instead of wanting to see all the girls naked (sorry girls)...I want to see them all in diapers.

Oh...and for the record....I wear diapers out in public all the time. Well concealed under my street clothes...but all the time.....Just another bit of fun and one of the great benefits of wearing diapers.

If you really want to talk about people in diapers and or needing diapers, lets think about the People in that Movie theatre in Aurora i used to live there and seen quite a few movies there but this particular night i believe many many people had accidents as the sheet was scared out if them. Say a prayer for diaper wear !, and for the dead and for those who will be physically or emotionally never able to recover from the scars left from that night.

If you really want to talk about people in diapers and or needing diapers, lets think about the People in that Movie theatre in Aurora i used to live there and seen quite a few movies there but this particular night i believe many many people had accidents as the sheet was scared out if them. Say a prayer for diaper wear !, and for the dead and for those who will be physically or emotionally never able to recover from the scars left from that night.

Ummm....dude...this is a DIAPER forum. People come in here to talk about diapers and people needing them all the time. What happened in Aurora was certainly tragic and will never be forgotten but we've all got to move on and live our lives. It certainly won't stop me from going to movies OR wearing diapers.

• Like 2

Your two dramatic posts make you sound like a certifiable idiot. This post was simply about a cute girl with a little bulk in her shorts and some wishful fantasizing. No harm in that. And stop being such a downer by bringing in horrible tragedies into posts that are totally unrelated. Get some counseling dude...

• Like 1

Someone get some valuum for tdx, dude chill out. You're on an ageplay and fetish site, that's pretty much all people talk about. It's like going on 4chan and bitching about internet memes. I know the repetition gets old which is why I took a hiatus but it comes with the territory

She may not be into diapers per se. But it would not surprise me if Katy Perry had a AB/LG side to her.

• 1 month later...

She may not be into diapers per se. But it would not surprise me if Katy Perry had a AB/LG side to her.

There has been times she would seem to be dressed like a child when performing, that may or may not be a sign but it dose make you wonder. I have often thought that way about Sarah Silverman, she was a bed wetter you think she would be embarrassed or ashamed, but she had brought pants wetting, diapers and even bed wetting to her show. Also she acts childish all the time, makes you wonder.

• 5 years later...