LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leaky Bambino

I finally made a bambino B leak, lol. Had to take a chill pill last night as I was twitchy. Slept 12 hours and woke up when the diaper was just at the point of letting pee seep into my pajamas when they touched... Dry bed still.

Was one heavy diaper when i took it off!

The last Bambinos I ordered leaked as they changed the size some and I guess they claim that they changed back to the first sizing? :crybaby:

Do you know anything about this?

Thanks Crybaby Dave :):baby_smiley3:

Two words: rubber panties

I haven't herd they changed back and I'm not happy with the change ... I used exclusively bambino for two years.. then they changed and claimed they'd fit the same ... Not even close n I tried to return one of my medium cases and get a large and not respond from them in three weeks so I then ordered a large case but the tapes are too high n close together that tete not tight around the legs I have to add a bottom tape everytime.. I've moved on after going through two cases of large ... I don't know but they don't feel as thick either ... As there the same thickness out of the package however the ill ones were super compressed in the bag and would expand a lot after unpacking and the new ones are not compressed in the package and are just loose in there ... I think they just cheaped out but that's just me

When will these companies ever learn? They have a good product, people like it and then they feel they have to change it. Why? Probably because they feel if they don't make any changes or "improvements", they are not keeping up with the compitition. STUPID! The old saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" comes to mind! It's not just with diapers, it's with everything out there! I guess the pressure is on with companies, CEO's, managers and employees to "earn their salaries", so they start changing things around so it appears that they are doing a lot to earn their pay! LEAVE THINGS ALONE IF THEY ARE WORKING AND YOU DON"T GET A LOT OF COMPLAINTS! Sure, someone will always complain - you can't please everyone, but please, everyone, stopp messing up your products in the guise of making "improvements"!

• Like 1

I know what you mean. I wear the same thing I wore nearly 60 years ago. Still works fine

They have had rubber panties since 1911 that I know of (Kleinert's)

http://sandralyn.net/rpantyad11.html

and cloth diapers go back how long? in the past 40 years thow-aways have gone though how many changes? And they still do not have it right yet?

I finally made a bambino B leak, lol. Had to take a chill pill last night as I was twitchy. Slept 12 hours and woke up when the diaper was just at the point of letting pee seep into my pajamas when they touched... Dry bed still.

Was one heavy diaper when i took it off!

That is pretty impressive. Eventually they will all reach their limit. I found out the direction of "mr happy" has a lot to do with it.

Direction of point for a guy is important especially when laying down. Might try a cloth diaper as a stuffer, I found it helped spread wetting out front to back regardless of the direction things were pointed or laying down. Also, I put a cloth diaper pinned triangle around my waist over the disposable so if It leaked at night it is readily absorbed and of course rubber pants are a must!! Bambinos are still one of the better ones though!

One could do all of that or look for a product that accommodates the fact that sometimes you point up, sometimes you point down. Even the other Bambino products do that better than the Bellissimo. I understand that the product they're producing is costly and they have to make decisions according to constraints, but the choices they have made result in a product I'm not interested in buying especially at the product cost to me. It's too bad because otherwise it's quite a product.