LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thst Awkward Feeling

Does anyone ever feel like they did their best to contribute to something just for someone else to say that it was basically pointless and you feel like garbage because you thought you were being productive

Does anyone ever feel like they did their best to contribute to something just for someone else to say that it was basically pointless and you feel like garbage because you thought you were being productive

Yes and no. I feel I do my best to contribute, although I will post ancedotes and side, (on or slightly off topic,) stories, if I feel it might be helpful or interesting to others.

No on the garbage thought. This is an internet forum/message board. Most any criticizms, (and praises,) are looked at, accepted, rejected, answered or ignored and I move on. There is no reason to "feel like garbage" if one has posted their opinions/thoughts. That's what this dirverse life entails.

Yep- and that's why I quit saying things to certain people and in certain places <_< I will never forget the line from Rod Stewart on "Young Turks" : "There ain't no point in talking when there's nobody listening (so we just ran away)" . I've quit speaking to those with closed minds :P Might as well talk to a wall and the wall makes a better, more intelligent listener than those people anyway :bash:

Bettypooh

Well, not the latter part normally, because there is hardly anything that is pointless, especially in my line of work. If you are actually managing to be an overachiever though, you should be proud of yourself. That said, there are priorities that come first, and maybe that is what triggered such a cold, over-the-top response from who ever told you this.

I've quit speaking to those with closed minds :P Might as well talk to a wall and the wall makes a better, more intelligent listener than those people anyway :bash:

Ah, is that why we have not talked for awhile, lol, just joking.