LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wow Im Wierd

probably not the most popular topic on the board and it doesnt apply to the incontinent but doesnt anyone else ever think 'wow this i really wierd' and actually question this? maybe this is abit too bizarre. no one not into this would ever think 'yeah i can see how thats normal'. surely there must be something wrong with us but im pretty sure im mildly sane. WHY THIS?!!!

probably not the most popular topic on the board and it doesnt apply to the incontinent but doesnt anyone else ever think 'wow this i really wierd' and actually question this? maybe this is abit too bizarre. no one not into this would ever think 'yeah i can see how thats normal'. surely there must be something wrong with us but im pretty sure im mildly sane. WHY THIS?!!!

You're absolutely right: this isn't normal! But as long as it doesn't hurt you or anyone else, who's to say you shouldn't do it. I don't know why I enjoy diapers and I often feel like I'd rather not, but I always remember that I have fun, even if I can't share it with someone else. There is nothig wrong with us; a lot of people have a lot of fetishes. This on is less known and less accepted but not any more unusual than people who are sexually stimulated by shoes, leather, or excessive body fat. I encourage you to be more active in your pursuit of diapers if that is what you want or to do your best to stop if that is what you want. Either way, it's best to find someone else out there to share it with, so everybody needs to be more vocal within our community.

Absolutely Ally!

I am 41 years old...in a very satisfying relationship...i've owned my own home....a car....I have a great job and career...and while diapers are something i enjoy ...they have also been a fetish that i have at times wished wasn't a part of me...

what i've learned to do is to set priorities....know what direction my life needs to take....and i have not let my fetish rule my life. I have a great life...great job....great friends....wonderful "normal" experiences....i've learned that in life it is important to balance all of these things ... decide what is most important and not place too much importance on things like a fetish....

its like life is a great big meal...you pick things that are healthy and good for you....and then for desert...you indulge now and then.......and while desert is enjoyable and lovely and extremely satisfying........it's not what nurishes you ......

Does that make sense?

Absolutely Ally!

I am 41 years old...in a very satisfying relationship...i've owned my own home....a car....I have a great job and career...and while diapers are something i enjoy ...they have also been a fetish that i have at times wished wasn't a part of me...

what i've learned to do is to set priorities....know what direction my life needs to take....and i have not let my fetish rule my life. I have a great life...great job....great friends....wonderful "normal" experiences....i've learned that in life it is important to balance all of these things ... decide what is most important and not place too much importance on things like a fetish....

its like life is a great big meal...you pick things that are healthy and good for you....and then for desert...you indulge now and then.......and while desert is enjoyable and lovely and extremely satisfying........it's not what nurishes you ......

Does that make sense?

I am 44 years old...and what she said. Thank you Jenniebear, you saved me a lot of typing and I don't think I could have said it any better.

Makes perfect sense!

I've got some numbers to good mental institutions for you, I suggest giving them a ring.

No seriously, without getting transitive or psycho myself I'm going to have to say 'Yes you are a freak' and 'Yes we are all freaks.'

Get over it.

Can I add my 2 cents worth? I am incontinent so I really don't know how to answer this. Maybe being an adult baby or diaper lover ISN"T normal but so are a lot of other things. But is it against the law? NO. Is drugs against the law? YES Do they sell pot and other illegal drugs in the stores? NO do they sell adult diapers in the store? YES. I like chatting with other diaper wearers whether they wear for need or for fun, they have made me better accept myself and deal with MY incontinence. So if you wanna wear a diaper then wear a diaper, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it :)

Is what wierd?

You're absolutely right: this isn't normal! But as long as it doesn't hurt you or anyone else, who's to say you shouldn't do it.

Ok, the second part I do agree with. I, too, feel that as long as it isn't hurting you or anyone else, it isn't wrong to do. However, with what I am dealing with and people's different thoughts on the subject, I have come to discover that "normal" is only a frame of mind of each individual. While it may be "normal" to one, it may not be normal to another. It's just like a question from The Matrix, "What is real?". It goes on to ask, "How do you define real? Is it something you can touch, see, smell, hear, or taste? These are just electronic impulses in our brain that can easily be manipulated." How true this is, I have been told one thing so many times, that I have come to believe it, and that is that one must always act their age and not to do so in any form is not "normal", so I have no way of seeing myself as being young and cannot "play" as I would wish to do so unless I can see myself as the young child again. I have to dress the part to be the part. Therefore reality or being normal is what one makes it out to be.

Greetings babyally! I think when you have this fetish, it is perfectly understandable that you would pose this question. If you are having some kind of struggle with the whole issue, I can relate to that, because I am struggling with this on a daily basis. You know it`s funny, on every other level I pride myself on being an individualist, and generally I have nothing but contempt for the grey masses that will always think and act alike. And it is of course absurd then, when I find myself sitting there, finding my fetish hard to accept, it is absurd because this is the one area of my mind where I actually let the herd define my stance toward the whole fetish issue. My refusal to accept fully is influenced by their views on what is accepted, and what is not. And if I ponder this, this is really the defect to be vanquished, not whatever fetish one enjoys. I can just say; my admiration to anyone who really doesn`t give a damn about the dire crowds view on their fetish, and I hope that one day I will reclaim my sanity, and hopefully transform into the self-accepting kind. Cheers! :)

Well yeah now you pointed it out I guess I am weird. I had never thought there was anything wrong with an adult wearing and enjoying diapers until now...

Seriously I think the trick is not to let whatever fetish or fantasy you have rule your life. The unfortunate thing is that a lot of people interested in fetishes feel isolated and cant form relationships easily.

I say embrace what you are, find people that will accept your differences and enjoy your life. You will be surprised how many seemingly normal people have some very "warped" fantasies.

First we need a definition for "normal". I do not claim to know everyone but, I am sure that may others in this world have some hidden desire that if someone found out about. That "normal" person would be mortified.

Secondly, as stated by someone elese's reply if it doesn't hurt anyone why worry!

Hello, first off i read some great posts on here, you all are trying to help each other here and that not wird so we are not realy we just dont fit with what some think is normal. But then what make them normal, we cant help this it is hard wirded in to are heads and we live with it every day. we hide it from are famly and friend or at lest some of us do, becuse we love them and dont want to lose then but that dont make us wird. If every one in the world was the same do you know how bord you be and no one normal we are all in group like this one we are all trying to live and get the most out of this thing called life, it all part of a need to be loved wich is normal and i dont care who or what you are we are all long for love. well that how i feel on this and i hope to hear more post on this! i enjoyed it

Bigbabbyblue75

PS when i found out there others like me i look it up on the web to find more out and a came across many web pages that where helpful for but i think this one was by far the best other then the DD which your reading so dont need a link, hope it help some one else B)

http://www.toddlertime.com/dx/regression/infantilism.htm

Just a little quick thought...

I always assumed weird was denying yourself something so harmless yet so enjoyable.

I have a friend who eats Pickles in Mayonaise, now to me that is just weird and abnormal, but it harmless, and she enjoys it.

I've another friend who likes to keep his socks on during sex. Again, weird and abnormal to me, but harmless and i guess enjoyable to him?

You just gotta put it all into perspective, there are things you will find weird and abnormal about others, and things, others will find weird and abnormal about you. But if you spend all your time worrying, then you wont have any time left to enjoy!

I'm fairly weird , but not 'cuz of the diapers. I'm one of the only guys at my school who knows how to develop photographs or make liquor, and I can rattle off about half of Romeo and Juliet in my head.

• 2 weeks later...

Occasionally, the idea hits me, especially being in diapers all the time around other people. The need for secrecy really does stress the oddness of it. However, I've long not cared what others think, aside from their thoughts on my physical appearance, and the opinions of a very few close friends who know about this aspect of me.

I don't want to be normal. I'm quite a lot better than normal, even before taking into account my diapers.

• 2 years later...

Just a little quick thought...

I always assumed weird was denying yourself something so harmless yet so enjoyable.

I have a friend who eats Pickles in Mayonaise, now to me that is just weird and abnormal, but it harmless, and she enjoys it.

I've another friend who likes to keep his socks on during sex. Again, weird and abnormal to me, but harmless and i guess enjoyable to him?

You just gotta put it all into perspective, there are things you will find weird and abnormal about others, and things, others will find weird and abnormal about you. But if you spend all your time worrying, then you wont have any time left to enjoy!

I really like ur responds that what im looking for comparison to show that we arn't weird everyone has there thing