LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alright, so I have come across an interesting new version of a scam artist. This one I ran into on Diaperspace. He/She (identified as female) will email you on Diaperspace and tell you she read your profile and thinks we can really connect. Then she will give you an email account and ask you to respond by emailing her with your email. If you respond, she will tell you a sad story about the Liberia civil war and that her whole family was killed. She will also tell you she is now in an orphanage in Dakar Senegal. In addition, she will provide you with more pictures of herself. Eventually after consorting through email for quite awhile, she will tell you that she trusts you and is willing to give you millions of dollars (lol) so that you can get her a plane ticket to see you. She will ask you for your account number. Well, I searched for the orphanage online that she described and the first result was this

http://419.bittenus....liviarweah.html

followed by many websites of the same describing the same scam. These were the exact same words the scammer used. So, I guess it was pretty easy to spot, but it is new and extremely widespread. Google actually guessed the name of the orphanage as well as the location the scammer described.

Not really a new idea. This type of phishing has been around for years, and this is precisely how it gets done, and how people get tricked. They entice you with something familiar, and then take you for everything. The family being killed and the fact that she is in a west African orphanage that somehow has internet access with enough privacy to look at diaperspace should have been your first clue. Then the fact that she some how has millions of dollars but is stuck in an orphanage should have been the second. Never trust anyone on the internet, specially when it comes to anything involving money.

• Like 2

my question is.. if she is in an orphanage she is CLEARLY underage... so 1. why would you continue chatting with an underage female you 'met' through a fetish website 2. why would you not report this member to the website and 3. why would a girl who is in a war torn country, who lost her family and is living in an orphanage take the time to visit a diaper fetish website?

• Like 3

Sounds sort of like the people that respond to a car for sale ad, offing you more money than the car is worth, all you have to do is cash there check and send them the overage in cash.

It's good to keep up on all the internet scams, those scams make it hard for real people to do bussiness on the net.

And as always, never send anyone any part of your personal info ;) Anyone who really needs it will already have it and will not be asking you to verify it via email <_< If someone wants to send you money tell them "Sure thing- I'll give you my post office box and you can send me a check. Once I cash it and it clears we can go on from there" :D If they really wanted to send you money that is enough for them to do it- if it's a scam they will come up with a reason why they can't do this. Then you know it's a scam :bash: If you won a lottery or were due an inheritance someone would be knocking on your door with credentials to prove who they were. If it sounds too goof to be true it probably is :(

If someone who is a member here tries to scan you report them to us- we don't take kindly to scammers here!

Bettypooh

Hows does ANYONE fall for a scam like this? If youve been on the interent more than a week you've seen variation on this a dozen times. That fact that it was a scam should have been self-evident in 3 seconds.

And as always, never send anyone any part of your personal info ;) Anyone who really needs it will already have it and will not be asking you to verify it via email <_< If someone wants to send you money tell them "Sure thing- I'll give you my post office box and you can send me a check. Once I cash it and it clears we can go on from there" :D If they really wanted to send you money that is enough for them to do it- if it's a scam they will come up with a reason why they can't do this. Then you know it's a scam :bash:

I advertise my business on craigslist, and every single time I post an ad, I get scammers trying to swindle me. Sometimes, I will even say, "Look, I have a PayPal account. Send me the money via PayPal." The people either mysteriously argue that that is not possible, or they disappear. Game over. Lately, though, I just hit the delete key as soon as I know its a scammer.

Interestingly, somebody I know from high school posted this story on facebook the other day. Perhaps it will shed light onto what really goes on and why.

Stay safe out there, everybody.