LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Guy Has Some Balls!

He looks creepy and pervy at first(the typical old guy look), but seems to have balls to showing it off and talking about it on youtube:

[media=]

Well, this may be for those "old" AB types! :P but not all of us 'older' diaper people are creepy or even look old.. I'm 52 for cryin' out loud, and been mistaken for being 35 or so so THERE! :P

I know i don't show myself here, and I have my reasons, but some others, especially the older ones, really don't care!

So he did a video anout his AB stuff and such...no different than what Stanley did with the TV shows he has done....and he doesn't care what people think. Most of this is actually done to illustrate to other AB/DL types that they aren't alone in the world, and they aren't sick or weird (well...maybe weird :P ) and that its really OK to live your life as you see fit as long as it doesn't hurt anyone or interfere with what others are doing...

Also remember, all the 'old people' out there were once young like you too, it's not like they were born old :P They had jobs and lives and struggles and loves and passions etc, but long ago. Some still retain their hobbies and do things they like and are interesting to talk to about the things that they have done and places they have been and experiances etc....all life lessons they are willing to share if someone listens ;)

He also doesn't look that old! His hair is still dark, and I'm sure if he shaved he would look 10 years younger, if not more! I did that a couple of times, I grew everything out (hair and beard) and looked almost ancient, then I shaved it all off and got a hair cut and knocked off a good 10 years...my boss almost didn't recognize me :blush:

Anyways, don't write people off just because they are older then you are...generally we aren't 'creeps' or old farts or foggys or what not, just people who were born before you were and lived a life a bit longer and had more experiances then you do...or done different things and gone different places then you have.....BFD :P

Oh...and we wear better diapers (cloth) than you do...so der! :P

EDIT: His profile in youtube states that he's 54, 2 years older then me :P So thats not OLD...now if he was 80....then you can talk :P and this also appears to have been a video chat or interview that he recorded and posted on youtube.....why, see above, or it could be something else :blush:

• Like 1

Nope not old at all! The same age as my adopted mom and 3 yrs younger than my bio mother, also the exact age Michael Jackson would have been today! I don't even think 60 is old.

I'm soon to be 48, I don't consider that old, but my body has disagreements with me. Just so you know my new girlfriend Mommy is 39, so I must not look that bad considering I'm almost 10 years her senior. I look at it like this. In my relationship I was 19 when she was 10. After that it's all good when I was 29 she was twenty, and that isn't that bad is it? BTW I know quite a few people both AB and not that look alot like that guy! :P

Grey hair makes you look old, no hair makes you look old, wrinkles make you look old. I have relatives younger than me and worked outside farming a lot more than me and most people think I'm the younger one. I have a few slivers of grey but not the snow white hair a guy 15 years younger than me has. He looks like what my age is. First time he guessed my age he though I was his age!

In the end, it is how you feel that counts. Enjoy your life and your body. Once is all you get in this life so make it count and leave a mark, even if it is in turn 3 at Daytona as long as it is what you enjoy doing.

I am approaching "old" and it doesn't make me happy, but there it is and at least the other option isn't yet as appealing :whistling: The true picture of most of us in diapers would not make for a nice portrait-in-real-life :o But here we are anyway so get over it :P In my years I have learned that one thing is true (and it's also the motto of the British SAS Troops): "Who dares, wins" :thumbsup: Boldness has many benefits in getting you what you want and in deterring those who are weaker from attacking you :ph34r: It's not a tactic for everyone and you may have to stand behind that boldness to prove it is not a bluff, but it does work rather well overall B) Kudos for the courage to dare!

Bettypooh

• 1 month later...

Im only 24 and I already hate photos and videos at my age in diapers.

I have several on my hard drive. And have uploaded the videos to youtube before. But took them down as My sister said she was looking me up on youtube.

Didn't want her seeing those videos of me. And hopefully she hasn't.

Sent from my M865C using Tapatalk 2

By the way. I don't know if you remember? But I used to run a YouTube like site called abdltube.com but it got so much traffic in a short time. I had some of my videos on it too.

I had to shut the site down because I couldn't afford to run it anymore.

I wasn't expecting so much traffic in the beginning. Lol

im OLD and im only 30..

I'm not that far off from 30 myself. Im about 5 years and six months away from 30. I don't wanna get old. (Crys) lol

30. Seems so old to me at the moment. Lol

I'm been born a DL and wore off and on since I was young before I became a teenager and really progress after, but as a teen I did it off and on till I turned 21 and really took off cause I got my own place. Now I'm 31 and still a DL. Looks like I'm going to be a DL all the way into when I grow old. Never going to give it up!