LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

People Of Walmart Again

Actually, I like the diaper and plastic pants, they fit well and he did that right (as expected from a D/L :P ) but the rest of the outfit doesn't fly......especially the flip flops...I mean come on.... if you want to dress as a little girl then do it right :P some cute shoes or sandals, but not those

Also being out in public like that with his diaper hanging out i find to be inappropriate. As a lot of comment said, maybe (hopefully) he either lost a bet or won one :P but again, there are other ways to

1) be a llittle girl

2) be descreet about it.

maybe a denim jumper and cute shoes or something. At least cover the diaper up.

Again, it's not me that i worry about, as I can handle it...it's all the 'vanilla' types out there who are just going :huh: and wtf is THAT...plus if this was in Florida, Gaod knows what kind of redneck bully types could get hold of him and do him harm because he would be perceived (in their minds) as a sick pervert or weirdo or something that they feel they have a sudden right to push and bully around....

so yeah......'classy'...right :glare:

This is what my friend who works at Wal-Mart would call "a typical day." :P

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=walmartians&source=web&cd=6&ved=0CG0QFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6RzcvFLPg1A&ei=x_nvT--WK6Pj0QGw4PH6Ag&usg=AFQjCNHmZxDXeLnbBPig8Ru1EdWiYmNxsA&cad=rja

I showed him that and he told me that it didn't even scratch the surface of the really whacky customers he's dealt with. :o

MY EX wife works at walmart. There were times when I would have to her up after work. The kids and I would set a watch the " side show" as my son used to say. You would see just about anything if watched long enough.

i love all the comments thinking he lost a bet.. my thing is... how many people 1 make a bet about wearing a diaper if they lose and 2. just happen to have a perfect fitting adult size onesie to wear with said diaper once the bet is lost?

Perhaps they made the bet with themselves just to be sure they lost it so they could go out to Walmart like this :o Oh well, to each their own, and with those plastic panties it should stay their own for some time ;)

I remember reading about a botched bank robbery where the bad guy got nervous and left before getting anything, explaining that "It was just a sorority prank, honest!" on the way out :huh: It took the bank employees a few minutes to realize that guys are in fraternities, not sororities :roflmao: PS- they never caught him and if they see him again, they will probably be laughing too hard to press the alarm button B)

Bettypooh