LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Creep To Give The Public Reason To Hate Diaper Lovers

Jesus Christ, so he likes diapers and goes after kids who he thinks has one on. Even if he were doing it to adults, that still be wrong.

Grrrrrr :angry: I'm not someone who believes that lynching is right, but when someone does something like this I know they can't be punished adequately within our laws :( Well I can say that there is a system in place which will extract some justice here as the most hated person in prison is a child molester :mellow: Let's just hope the idiot who did this gets convicted and sentenced long enough to go there :bash: He will receive an education there he didn't think about well enough when he crossed the line.

When all of the lowest forms of human life hate someone and want to hurt them (and those who are supposed to keep order turn a blind eye toward what gets done) it says a lot about what they did to get there <_<

We do NOT want such trash here!

Bettypooh

• 4 weeks later...

Every time somebody in diapers makes the news it's always something like this. Too bad you don't occasionally see a story about "man wearing diapers saves family from fire" or "robbery foiled by man wearing diapers."

I totally agree, although I would rather see "robbery foiled by adult dressed as a little girl, wearing diapers" rofl.

Surely that newstory would sell just as well as this creeps, right?

I hope I won't actually offend people here, but it doesn't sound like this guy is a child molester, at least not in the normal sense of the word.

To me, it sounds like this guy might be incontinent or have a fetish and be very, very self-loathing about it. I think he probably looked for people wearing diapers to feel slightly better about himself. It doesn't sound like he actually intended a sexual act - but rather that he wanted to know so badly whether she was wearing a diaper that he had to find out by touching. And where else can you touch but the buttocks or the crotch? Well, he picked the least bad of the two at least, in my opinion.

I may be completely wrong here, he could just be a freak child molester, in which case I hope he'll "enjoy" prison for a very long time. But otherwise, I kinda feel sad for this guy. He must be so insecure to do something like that. It's still creepy, and he should still be locked up. In a mental institution, though, not in a prison.

But I don't think this guy meant harm to the girl, and that counts for a lot in my book. That does not make it any better for the girl, though...

Whether he is a child molester or not he has no business touching youg girls bottoms. He can cause and probably did cause a certain amount of trauma to these young girls. I have a fear of strangers due to nearly being child abducted twice in grade school. While nothing happened because I was taught stranger danger and what to do in those situations it was still very traumatizing. The second time I had to look at mug shots and tyo thes day many years later I can still vividly picture the grey haired long bearded creepy old man in his marroon car. So my point is yes it is a crime to do what he did whether he was a child molester or not, he is sick and peverted and I can't even say what should be done to this person. He is one of the many reasons our community gets a bad rap and everyone associates it with perverts and child molesters. Truly sad and sick.

• Like 1

"Methinks you doth protest too much".

"You can't have your cake and eat it".

You have to accept by the law of averages that there are weirdos out there in the broader world, that wear nappies. If you have sites like this that say "adult nappy wetting is OK" and want it to become more acceptable among the rest of the population, then by popularising it you share a responsability if more weirdos also become nappy wearers.

I actually think DLs/ABs probably ARE more likely to be insane than the average person. I think my diaper wearing comes from psychological issues, I believe that is true for many here. So DLs/ABs would have a higher chance of having psychological issues than non-DLs/ABs. This usually doesn't present itself in such a negative way as in this article, though, but if we're considering statistics only, we're probably a higher risk to be crazy than the average person.

That doesn't matter though. Most aren't crazy.

Men have a higher chance of being color blind than women - not all men are color blind. And it's stupid to think that all men ARE color blind. Too many people simply fail to see that logic that works in one way doesn't work the other way.

RoyalDane, Florida is the co-butt (along with Texas and Ohio) of a segment called OTF where the radio hosts find crime stories and people try to guess which of the three states the story comes from. Seems Ohio, Texas, and Florida all get some whacky stuff going on there.

I don't think we're less sane than average; in fact I think we're more sane as a whole because we deal with and handle something that would drive the average person nuts :P Usual is easy and can be handled by a near-incompetent. Unusual is tough and takes an equally tough and far more advanced mind! Those who haven't dealt with this well enough in their lives are where the problem surfaces, and that makes us all look bad :bash:

In all my unusuality I find myself having to point out to so-called 'normal' people that it is they who have more weirdos than whatever group they are wanting to cast me in :o s proof I ask them to recall the appearances of the child molesters, kidnappers, thieves, and just general bad people they've seen on the news broadcasts :huh:All of those people appear to be like them, not me B) Why is this? Because unless you want to get caught, you have to blend in. People are not going to let an 'odd' person approach them without being wary, but they think nothing about letting 'normal' people inside their safety zone. When a thief is discovered one of the most common comments is that they didn't look like a crook, with the commenter not understanding that a good crook cannot look like one or they will never get the chance to do their dirty work :rolleyes: Now knowing all this to be true, who would you be most wary of? :ph34r: And who would be most intelligent and most sane? Certainly not the common 'usual' person!

Yes, our group of people has some bad people in it. Any group will. We're a very small group, and one that fully knows how unusual we are and how most people will see this part of us, so for the most part we are extra careful to distance ourselves from anything that would make us look bad individually or collectively. That takes thinking and sanity; something 'normal' people are not capable of understanding or handling. We are the weird and we are sane- so get over it! :roflmao:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone remember a TV show called Muslims in America? Probably not, it turns out they were too normal to get good ratings. You'll be hard pressed to find a "normal" AB/DL in the news too, they only cover the extreme cases.

I actually think DLs/ABs probably ARE more likely to be insane than the average person. I think my diaper wearing comes from psychological issues, I believe that is true for many here. So DLs/ABs would have a higher chance of having psychological issues than non-DLs/ABs. This usually doesn't present itself in such a negative way as in this article, though, but if we're considering statistics only, we're probably a higher risk to be crazy than the average person.

That doesn't matter though. Most aren't crazy.

Men have a higher chance of being color blind than women - not all men are color blind. And it's stupid to think that all men ARE color blind. Too many people simply fail to see that logic that works in one way doesn't work the other way.

I for one can see your point. Although even though there is a statistical psychological reason why people wear diapers. We as a group are not crazy. There are far worse things to do, then have an alternative lifestyle. And that being said if used sexually, theres nothing wrong with indulging on a article of material and/or clothing that excites you, or engaging in sexual activity as long as it does not violate anybody else, especially the taboo nono's such as kids or animals. Nothing crazy about it.

The rest I am fully understanding of. I myself am a transsexual, I myself face discrimination from a day to day basis. Things such as me using the ladies restroom, can sometimes be judged and or harassed. People do not understand people that are different from them, think what I am doing is wrong based on religion or the way they were raised (to hate). They may judge me for my sexual preference (even though I don't tell most people my sexual preference), and they may judge me on some other trans in the community (based on some sick individuals, or even the non sickos, but that different priorities in their transition). I have been fired from the same job twice based on my gender. The reason the district manager gave to my friend (manager at the store I used to work in at the time), "You have to be careful of those transsexuals. They may dress like a girl one day, then a boy the next day." That is wrong on so many levels. Although I can see where he is coming from, but if I am just going to collect my paycheck on a day off, and I don't feel like putting makeup on or presenting myself based on other's standards, it is none of their business to begin with. But my passing in public is important to me, so therefore I always present myself the way I want to be presented, fully dressed up, made up most of the time (every time I leave the house, and especially for work).

The point that I was trying to make is, we as a community, as stereotypically portrayed as predators to children. The story is sad that it happened, and it will give all of us a bad name. I myself will not engage in that, and to judge me for something that someone else has done is wrong.