LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Got A Message From Fozzy

Elfy

I just got a message from Fozzy that he hasn't been on in a while as he had to very quickly drop everything last week to fly to France where his Mum has unfortunately passed away :( He can't come online at the moment as he is stuck in Southampton for the night but he asked me to post this message to let people know where he was

RIP Fozzys Mum

I'm here for you if you need me and so are a lot of other people I'm sure

It sucks when something like this happens.....sorry to hear about it :(

The nice this is that you and he have that communication so that things like this can be passed along to the rest of the community.

I was thinking about this a while back, what if something happened to me or another member here, how would or could the info be passed along to everyone else....

I have to think about that a bit more.... its a hard question.

Again, sorry to hear about Fozzy's loss :(

Condolences and RIP Fozzy's mom.

.....I was thinking about this a while back, what if something happened to me or another member here, how would or could the info be passed along to everyone else....

A trusted person has a sealed envelope with instructions and passwords to be able to post on all sites I'm on. There is a partially written "obituary" that will eventually be included in said envelope.

I'm sorry for Fozzy :( My own Mom is at a somewhat advanced age and right not her passing is my biggest fear. If life proceeds as normal I am going to have to face this someday and I know I won't do well when it happens. My heart goes out to you Fozzy, and cherish the good memories for the treasures that they are.

Bettypooh

hi folks, thank you for the kind words, and thank you Elfy, for posting what i could not.

Although she has been dangerously ill for almost a year with several problems, her passing was a complete surprise and shock to us all. With them living in France the problems of such a family emergency was compounded. I had to leave right away and had no chance to leave any sort of message.

My Mum died last Thursday morning at 5am. Myself and my brothers, went over to France to be with my dad, and to help him.

Mum was cremated on Monday, and her ashes were scattered at the remembrance garden at the church in Manche France just a few miles from their home.

I only got back late this afternoon, and I have been a bit numb and unresponsive.

thank you again folks.

Fozzy