LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Diapers...

kitty45

If I get 'baby' diapers and not 'adult-sized' diapers then I feel more baby and this is a fetish of mine..I like wearing baby diapers...makes me feel little...especially with princesses, elmo, pooh bear on my diapers...yay :-)

after a leak in my diaper, i like to play around in my diaper...sitting in different positions...

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I love baby diapers too! I have a hard time fitting in them though. The only ones that fit comfortable now are goodnights. I've heard of people making elastic straps with gator clips on the ends to clip to the front and the back of baby diapers on each side to hold them up. I wish I could get some insight into how these are made. I would wear a lot more baby diapers if I had them!

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been using cloth diapers on my guy instead disposables. I feel like it takes me back to when that was all that was used. So for me they have a very real meaning to me. As the oldest child I did a lot of diapers changes on my younger brother and sisters. I used then on my own kids as well. I also used Pampers on my kids sometimes but mostly used cloth. Mainly because I felt it was more of a mothers touch. I have also been pleased because I have found real purity flat diapers in larger sizes. I used that brand on my kids and brother and sisters. They are not cheap but for me I would pay what ever I had to for them. I have been buying hi back plastic because when he diapered they look just as a toddler The fit is so nice and puffy. Most days he is my man but when I change him into his night time diaper he becomes my child with benefits. At night I like to have him just wear a diaper and tee shirt. When he is sitting on my lap I like to put my hand under his diaper and gently rub his butt. Wow what a nice feeling.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most of the time I wear adult diapers, but being small I do enjoy wearing baby diapers. I've can wear most all of them, Pampers size 6 r 7 are my favorite diaper with the girls Underjams my favorite pullup

• 8 years later...

I like baby diapers but the only ones I have found I can wear are goodnites l/xl ones and I like wearing them and pretending I’m a baby or little kid that wets their bed or pants and has to be put back into diapers. 

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

I have to admit I'm jealous of those that can still fit in baby diapers. I like them a lot and can only make it work with some makeshift extenders, so it's not quite the same for me.

• Like 1