LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attach Images To A Posting

Ok, so I know I should know this by now but I've never had a reason to try posting a picture yet.

Exactly what are the steps to attaching an image to a post?

I've tried clicking on the "My Media" icon (next to the smiley button) but it brings me to an empty media library with no way to navigate to the picture on my own PC. Do you have to pre-upload it first, then link it in a post? Can someone please give me a how-to?

I had to figure this one out as well. You type in your text first, then click on "more reply options" on the right (or thats where it is on my comp) and that takes you to a different screen that has all the other tools, fonts,colors,etc and the image posting tool. Then you just click 'browse' and post what you want, BUT, you have to also click on the 'attach this image' button when the image had loaded. If you don't click on that one button, the image wont be attached and your post will only have text...it's weird but thats how I do it.....unless there is another way that I don't have access to due to my comp... :blush:

But! I noticed tht you can only do it once. Going back using the "edit' button the other features don't come back, so you basically have to go in and re post your entire post....unless again, it's just me :blush:

Ok I think I got it. Here's a test of the interstim device I was trying to post a picture of before. I also noticed the picture needs to be 1mb or less so I had to save it to a lower resolution- no biggie.

Thanks Square Duck & DailyDi

Is there a way to attach a photo to a "Reply"? I tried Duck's instructions but the image tool will only include a photo if it's on the web and you type in a URL.

\

You the more reply options button :P

post-2568-0-89358300-1341143432.gif

post-2568-0-89358300-1341143432.gif

The problem I have with posting images to DD is that the system says I've reached my limit. I don't even remember posting that many pictures. Also, I think there is a limit to picture size when you do post.

Just so you know what you have. Go to your name at the top of the page on the top right bar, click the down arrow thing on your profile name. Select "My Settings", then on the left side menu, select "Manage Attachments" you should then see the attachments and pictures you have set up to the forums. You can delete those you deem old, or whatever.

Note: that Baby Banker Status is given more space and limits, just in case you were interested in that. You could also create a gallery and then just link to the pics in your post.