LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting The Back Of Your Diaper

Guest Diaperdragon

Two questions, so your profile says you female, so I assume you are transgender? Also did you mean to say it starts in the front and don't completely get to the full back?

Nope Not Transgender. I'm intersex and I'm considered a Biological indeterminate gender. It starts in the middle of diaper and dosen't go to the front completely. When it hits the back, that's the signal that I am done and need a change.

A twist on the subject! Yesterday I had the house to myself for a little over an hour. I put on an Attends disposable and this time I tried something different. I pointed up about 2/3 of the way up the front of my diaper and wet it standing since I had to go bad. It felt so good to soak the front of my diaper instead of the crotch. I then put on my jeans over my diaper and went to the local thrift store to buy me another package of plastic backed Attends. 18 diapers for $7.99 plus tax, not the greatest price for thrift store diapers, but better than full retail.

Got home and only had about 45 minutes left before other people came home. Not a lot of time left to walk around the house in just my diapers and not enough time to fully soak the rest of my diaper! What to do? I filled a small glass with warm tap water and slowly poured it down the back of my diaper! Wonderful feeling! Since I wanted a fully soaked diaper from front to back and didn't have to time to do it "naturally", the warm water poured down the back waistband of my diaper did the trick! An added benifit to soaking the back of my diaper was that I could pour in as much or as little as I wanted to get just the right soaked saggy diaper feeling! Something to perhaps try when you are short on diaper time and want a really soaked feeling!

im also packin down there and wish i wasnt. it gets under the leak guards and if sagging a little and i sit down can poke out the side in the crotch and leak really bad. i wear for medical reasons and envy you guys that dont have a hose that moves all around. But the back of my diaper is still not wet in the morning most days. i do wear an abena fitting brief over my diaper to keep my penis in one location. so that might be why also.

Nope Not Transgender. I'm intersex and I'm considered a Biological indeterminate gender. It starts in the middle of diaper and dosen't go to the front completely. When it hits the back, that's the signal that I am done and need a change.

I can just about get my head around what transgender is but... I don't have a clue what intersex is. Nor do I know what a Biological indeterminate gender is either.... All I can think it is a birth defect so they both have a vagina and a dick, or something like that... very confused.

Guest Diaperdragon

I can just about get my head around what transgender is but... I don't have a clue what intersex is. Nor do I know what a Biological indeterminate gender is either.... All I can think it is a birth defect so they both have a vagina and a dick, or something like that... very confused.

It's very confusing because people have never heard of intersex people and it's a rare condiiton that

I had to go do some reading myself on intersex. Basically it is any type of birth defect that makes it hard to determine if they have a penis or a vagina. I was reading about this female tennis player who is intersex. Apparently she has no eggs/tubes, but does have testes internally. She never really knew about it growing up, so she said she it didn't really effect her growing up. And apparently hormonally she is in fact female. I guess even though because of the testes she produces testosterone, she has what is called Androgen Insensitivity, so it doesn't affect her. Oh and I guess it also has to do something with x and y chromosomes getting mixed up.

If Diaperdragon doesn't mind sharing what exactly her specific intersex condition is I would like to hear and find out more about it.

I will ask that we please don't bug Diaperdragon with questions about this. If she wants to discuss it then let her take the lead in doing that ;)

This is a personal matter, just as everyone's genitalia is, and for many people of all kinds such personal questions create discomfort, especially when the answers may not be easy :mellow: I would rather we let Diaperdragon see our friendly side and make friends here before we get super-personal, and give her a chance to get to know us better (and hopefully like us too! )

If you want to know more about Intersex in general (and I hope you do) there are a lot of resources online which explain it well, as well as help you understand how it affects those with the condition. My own position is that Intersex is just another variation of human biological diversity. Like so many other parts of us we are born with what we are and what we have and we are all different in those regards- and that is how it is supposed to be. Without differences we would all be dull uninteresting people with dull unhappy lives :( I'd rather have fun and let those around me have fun too because that assists my own happiness :thumbsup: I hope you all feel the same way B)

Bettypooh

Guest Diaperdragon

Off the Bat, being born intersex is not the same as being trans. You don't get to choose to be intersex. Your either born from birth with it or not. Personally, It ain't no fun and no Party being born intersex. Much like intersex people, were born from birth. Intersex in a nutshell is based on your chromosomes, DNA makeup, Hormones and physical make up. Their is a strict set critieria that science and medicine uses to define what is intersex and what isn't intersex.

Off the bat, internal gender identity, borderline hormone variations don't count as far as medical science is concern. If you don't show clear physical signs of intersex or medical labs don't come back with proof. As far as medical science is concern, you can't be classed as intersex. Their are strict definitions of what consitute intersex and according to most doctors and medical scientist. What consitutes as intersex is if your born with CAH, AIS, Klinefeltners, Kallmann's, and etc...

Their are very well known intersex people in the world including Caster Semenya and Sarah Gronert. Both have a high grade AIS, which is Androgen Insenitivity syndrome. Which means they are women, but their body is rejecting and can't make estrogen and instead is making testosterone. As for vast majority of intersex people including myself, medical science regards intersex people as being biologically indeterminate because medical science dosen't see us as either male nor female.

As for me, I've been born intersex from birth. I don't have the most glamorous life that everyone thinks being born intersex comes with.It's no fun and no party being born intersex and you don't get a choice. Your treated like a lab rat and get told to do this or else get tossed with the GID crowed and suffer with them. Their is a clear difference between being trans and being born intersex and as far as the two, both are two ends of the pole and have different needs and issues.

I’m definitely a grower (6 to 1 flaccid to erect), so I’m normally not very big or impressive. But I’ve not had any problem wetting the back of my diaper. It happens when I sleep on my back or when I read in bed on my back with my knees up. My penis is usually pointed down, otherwise I leak. Sometimes I wake up feeling the pee pouring down between my butt cheeks – weird but nice. I joined this forum when I became an adult bed wetter. It only took a couple of weeks to realize I had become a DL.

To be blunt so Diaperdragon does not have to, an intersex person has both male and female chromosomes. The physical result can mean a person has a penis and a vagina, a vagina and large clitoris or somewhere in between. Granted, this is a general description, so I suggest you google the term and go the the images instead of bothering Diaperdragon for specifics. Sorry if I butted in, but it seemed like it was getting a little uncomfortable.

IIRC, there are 34 or 36 known chromosomal patterns, several which are classified as being Intersex. And nowhere did I say it was a choice- I hope my message wasn't that misunderstood :o Knowing a few intersexed people myself, I understand how awkward their lives can be- they've told me of many issues they've been through. My best friend (RIP) had some partially developed female organs in him that were discovered after they opened him up in surgery. I don't know how his chromosones were arranged but it was a shock to us all to find this out. These people I know and knew were not comfortable discussing this except among friends, and I was just wanting to have that option available to Diaperdragon. Like I said, it's a personal thing and her choice if she wants to discuss it openly. We generally don't want people to pester other members with personal questions if they don't want to answer them here, but thanks to Diaperdragon for the explanation which I'm sure will be something of an education to many of our members who don't know much about this somewhat rare condition :thumbsup:

Hope that clears things up :D

Bettypooh

Averaged sized guy here but as I generally only wear overnight I have no problem wetting the back of my M4s as I'm normally laying on my back and the liquid always seems to run in that direction.

It all comes down to what position your in when you wet. Sitting and laying on my back the back of diaper gets wet, Standing the center. Laying on my belly front and center.