LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Hot Rods

BoTox

When I was much younger and before I ever had an interest in diapers, I worked on dirt bikes, lawn mowers and eventually my hot rods.

My mother used to complain that I had black, greasy finger prints on my underwear because I couldn't get my hands clean before going to the bathroom. I've since found the solution in diapering before doing any maintenance chores. Changing the oil, greasing the u-joints and rotating the tires no longer gets my regular underwear black.

I guess latex gloves have also helped a little but credit where credit is due. We didn't have latex gloves when I started being a gearhead.

What have diapers helped you do and avoid in your day-to-day life, aside from keeping your pants dry of course.

Viva Diapers!

same thing. I work on motors and equipment at work, helps not having to go to the bathroom. though i should probably start wearing a jumpsuit to keep the regular work clothes clan from all the grease anyways.

Ah, so there's more of us wrenchers that I would have thought. Well represented. Too bad more mechanically types don't know this little secret.

The last time I watched a movie in the theater, I wore a diaper. It allowed me to enjoy the entire movie without interruption. It has been a while though, because I realized that theater quality had plummeted, so I just watch at home now.

I've also used a diaper during an extended drive so I wouldn't have to stop. Well, that worked on the way there, but on the way back I had to change at a rest area, and that was rather unpleasant. Still, some success? And of course it was fun anyways. :)

A nappy is almost essential on a good days gliding. Years ago one used to secrete a bottle to piss into (not easy half lying and pointing "percy" forwards while holding the stick) and then, when over a wooded area in case it slipped through the fingers, tipped it out over the side, but in todays sailplanes they have an enclosed canopy, and trying to hold it is very distracting to the concentration when soaring in a thermal.

I can imagine the need to pee on a long glider trip. When you have thermals, you need to take advantage of them. Never done any gliding but I'd love to try it some time.

Do many glider pilots use diapers? I suspect the lady gliders have fewer choices than the men.

• 4 weeks later...

I know when I was taking my flight training (single engine land plane) I had to do my cross country flights. Big mistake when I landed after the first leg! I had a big Mountian Dew! I took off heading for my next destination and immediatly had to pee! I was tearing the cockpit apart looking for something to pee in but couldn't find anything. I made it to my destination without having an accident, but couldn't have lasted much longer. I'll never wear a diaper when flying, though, because it would be distracting and also make me feel a little humiliated. Here's a guy who was smart enough to get a pilot's license, but still wears diapers. I prefer to keep flying and diapers two separate things.

Back on subject, not an every day thing, but being able to wear a diaper when out in a boat fishing for the better part of a day is nice because you don't have to figure out how you are going to pee, or pee off the side of the boat or use a pee bucket!

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've found diapers to be very convenient in many aspects of my life. For some of my university classes, we'll have double lecture, or lecture + lab. I also have a few night classes that meet once a week for around 4 hours or so..

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I build models and have found that wearing helps while involved in a project. Even though I am indoors and the freaking bathroom is only a few steps away, taking time from wet paint or clamping something you just glued and having to stop to go to the bathroom is just a hassle. It's just easier to wear a diaper and use that then to have to stop, clean a brush or put a freshly glued assembly down and take off your gloves to take care of mother nature :P

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I prefer diapered wrench turning when its warm out. If it's too cold my diaper gets cold and irritating. I couldn't imagine wearing diapers at work. I work on heavy equipment and it involves tons of contorting. I like my diapers to be private. I'm still shy about them.....

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...