LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Survey On Diaper Punishment (For Women Only)

Why does someone feel that they have to punish their diapers?? :o I L*O*V*E my diapers :wub: and want them to be happy and keep doing all the wonderful things that they do! Not to be unhappy and afraid of future punishment and fearful of such and depressed and so on.....:screwy:

I want Happy diapers! :D not punished ones...they haven't done anything wrong..

I thought about filling this out.. but it made me feel creepy, because first i say diaper punishment and spankings are a turn on.. then it wants me to say i've been spanked as a child and as an adult... but it was two different types of 'punishment'... i mean when i was spanked as a child it was because i needed a swift smack on the ass to smarten me up... when i am spanked as an adult it is part of a sexual role play fantasy....

also, i've never read any of your stories, never seen babes in diapers... so couldn't answer those two at all....

but personally, i just didn't like filling out a survey where at one minute its asking me if i like getting spanked, and then asking if i was spanked as a child lol because as a kid i certainly did not like getting spanked!! there was nothing erotic about a parent smacking your ass because you back talked them bad and then making u sit on the time out step....

as an adult, having this happen to me by my partner because we are in a role play scenario is fucking hot!

Why does someone feel that they have to punish their diapers?? :o I L*O*V*E my diapers :wub: and want them to be happy and keep doing all the wonderful things that they do! Not to be unhappy and afraid of future punishment and fearful of such and depressed and so on..... :screwy:

I want Happy diapers! :D not punished ones...they haven't done anything wrong..

This. I enjoy wearing diapers and would never dream of wanting to hurt someone else or even associate diapers with punishment.

I feel uncomfortable with 'diaper punishment'. That is because I think it is expressed as primarily a sexual or Domination experience. There are some of us on here who have a parent/child relaionship who smack/spank their (adult) child. I use maintenance smacking daily on my baby and it works wonders. It is not punishment. However, I added an extra 10 hard swats to her bum as punishment for a dirty nappy (which I generally do not permit). That was punishment and it tends to be moderately effective. It is nothing like the Diaper Punishment this 'survey' is looking at. I didnt like the survey at all.

Methinks the OP is blurring fantasy and reality a bit ;) Which even realists like me do to some degree or another :rolleyes: All of us have fantasies and some of us have been lucky enough to try some of them with caring partners. I would enjoy some roleplay with 'diaper punishment' involved, but as someone who enjoys being in diapers it cannot be a punishment to put me in them. This is where I wonder if reality is blurring with fantasy for you :o as it is rather obvious that almost all of us here also like to wear diapers- that's why we're here :thumbsup: I also want to try being spanked but haven't had a chance for that yet. With my childhood being what it was, I may not like it- but then again I'm not a child anymore either and life is all about change ;) Plus I can't tell you something I don't yet know myself. I do hope your survey satisfies your curiosity and leads you to a greater understanding and happiness in life B)

Bettypooh

ummmm many of us here find diaper punishment and ab scenarios as a form of Dom/sub play to be erotic and a turn on .... how is this inappropriate to a diaper lover and ab website? this sit is over 18 because it has sexual content on it .....

i dont find the survey and/or topic inappropriate persay .... just couldnt fill it out because of problems with the questions themselves and how they are worded .... or the answer choices .... although i am wondering why it is a female only survey

lol bri.... I sorta figured that, but was hoping the OP would at least give his rationale for only women answering questions..... like i said, i couldn't/won't do it anyway, because the questions are creepy for me..... because they don't separate true punishment as a child, and 'punishment' for sexual pleasure as an adult....