LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Say What?!

A funny thing happened this week. I had driven a couple of hours to a business meeting and needed to drain the mornings coffee out. After chatting a few minutes with an employee of the business I was at, I asked to use the restroom. He directed me toward where it was located, and as I turned to walk that direction, he asked: "Do you need a diaper?"

I don't know where that came from.

Well, he was just politely offering you a fresh one in case you needed it.

Unless you didn't wear, or he should not have known...

Then it's a bit disquieting.

How did you answer?

Maybe this sounds stupid or obvious asking this, but perhaps were you by chance already wearing a diaper & maybe you had leaked & there was a wet spot on your pants, so therefore that is why that comment was made? Just my thought, although maybe I'm off-base,

Rockies Fan.

Maybe this sounds stupid or obvious asking this, but perhaps were you by chance already wearing a diaper & maybe you had leaked & there was a wet spot on your pants, so therefore that is why that comment was made? Just my thought, although maybe I'm off-base,

Rockies Fan.

I was kind of wondering that myself! Were you wearing a diaper at the time? Maybe that employee happened to notice a buldge in your trousers or maybe a little diaper showing out the back of your pants perhaps? Maybe there were some leaks on your pants if you had on a wet diaper.If you didn't have any diaper on at the moment, how about your own coworkers at your own place of work? Do they know that you wear diapers? Even if you weren't wearing a diaper to this business meeting, perhaps someone at your own office who may know you wear diapers "leaked" the news to someone at the other office and the word got around. Maybe that employee was also a DL, maybe even a member here and knows all about you. Either that or maybe he or she is a DL theirself and could tell somehow, especially if you had a diaper on at the time. Next time you see that person, why not just ask them what prompted the comment about needing a diaper? Maybe the business keeps diapers on hand for just such a case! Maybe that person was also a DL and had some of their own diapers that they keep in the office for when they need a change and was just trying to be helpful by offering you one of their own diapers.

Another possibility may be at the corporate level. At work do you ever pull up diaper sites like this one? I know where I used to work the corporation monitored all employees and could even recored every keystroke they made. Maybe someone at your business monitors the websites people look at and somehow it got around that you are a member of a diaper website, that is, if you ever view Daily Diapers from a work computer! There are so many possibilities to think of, but we will probably never know what prompted that question!

Or a possible alternative: Maybe that's not what he said at all. I had a (later) quite embarrassing mondegreen moment a long time ago, and I imagine it is entirely possible he said something completely different but you heard it and your brain said 'diaper.'

The story I spoke of was a time my mom and I were in the store and I pointed out the red lightbulbs were on sale. She, of course, said something along the lines of "Historically speaking, red lights are often associated with whorehouses."

Being a tween and somewhat sheltered, my brain registered it as "poorhouses", so I said "hey, we're poor." Things got real quiet.

I didn't realize what was really said until a few YEARS later. ^.^ Makes me laugh now, but OMG that was such a horrible thing to say in the presence of my mother and sister! :x No one has ever mentioned it though.

He could have also said "do you need a 'paper' as in something to read while in the restroom....it sounds similar, and your mind just translated 'paper' to 'diaper' *shrug*

Just a guess, you you could have been outted at work and the hotel clerk is actually a D/L type also :P

But I doubt that......maybe :blush:

Or God finally sent you a diaper fairy who will always be around you and have a fresh diaper anytime you need it , and you left it behind no more diaper fairies for you 1 per life time (LOL)

• 2 weeks later...

Unless I know for certain that a first comment was intended to mean something, I just casually ignore it ;) If it happens again, it is usually more pointed- and by then I've had time to think about the best response for them :) I'm a big fan of the phrase "Why would you say that?" so I can figure out what they meant without jumping to wrong conclusions B) If it turns out that others know of my diapering, then I'd like to know how far that knowledge goes so that nobody else surprises me :blush: In your case, you didn't mention it but you may have leaked a bit with or without a diaper, or you may just have looked like you had to go really badly to them :lol: It was probably just an off-hand remark that meant nothing.

Bettypooh