LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Believe me, it takes practice. Sometimes what helps me is I start while Standing, & then sit down & finish to help get used to peeing while sitting or laying down.

Rockies Fan.

The best way to pee is to sit on something that you know will not get harmed when you pee, like a bench outside.

My thoughts on this is that your mind won't let you wet anything that is good or something of value, give it a try.

It does take time to get your mind to let your muscles to release.

It took me a few weeks of trying while driving I still have trouble getting started.

This is a good question. I for one used to get very excited when I was trying to pee that it would never happen... over time... weeks/months of casual wearing that subsidded and peeing was no longer a problem. Many years later it seems like there is a bit of a mental switch that I just use when I am wearing and it's easy to switch between on and off. Practice certainly makes perfect. If you get excited as I did try watching tv or focusing on something else... a quiet room alone with your thoughts often makes it harder. Enjoy!

I still need to have a pretty full bladder before I can pee sitting in a chair, otherwise I can go anywhere anytime :) It took me a few months to get here but I wanted it a lot and I'm a fast and stubborn learner :blush: It can be handy- I had to do the 'pee in the bottle' thing recently but I really didn't have to pee:o In the past I would have been waiting an hour or more, but now I was able to let go of enough for the sample in ten seconds :groupwave: The key is to relax your body and make yourself pee- it will get easier each time till you decide where to stop. It can be almost automatic for me when I want that now- I will know I'm about to pee just a second before it happens ;)

Bettypooh

Good question:) I have the same problem and I cannot pee when I am in bed, I just wake up really uncomfortable and bloated and have to get up in the end. So I guess it will just take time and practice.

You just have to get past the mental block preventing you from peeing. Once that happens, it becomes almost natural, and you will have absolutely no problem wetting. I can wet while setting (generally considered the hardest position) without much thinking. For me the one position I struggle with is while I'm driving my car.