LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Star Young Mens Diaper

you have to check these out a company actualy making and marketing printed diapers to actual teenage crows with sizes upto 44inch waist. From what i can see this isn't a ab/dl company!!

(Link edited by Admin)

Has anybody tried these yet. please let me know.

post-32268-0-03960300-1337909111_thumb.j

post-32268-0-74396500-1337909128_thumb.j

post-32268-0-03960300-1337909111_thumb.j

post-32268-0-74396500-1337909128_thumb.j

If anyone here wishes to they can google things, but we can't allow this type of link to be directly posted as it is illegal where our servers are located. I'm NOT implying there's anything wrong with the company or anything else :) just that we can't post the link.

Bettypooh

Bettypooh, I think you were right on in editing out that link...........I got a REALLY unprofessional vibe from the site, making me suspect it's not legit.

If anyone here wishes to they can google things, but we can't allow this type of link to be directly posted as it is illegal where our servers are located. I'm NOT implying there's anything wrong with the company or anything else :) just that we can't post the link.

Bettypooh

Why pull punches? We all know that QD.net sells $100 3-month "subscriptions" to their two-item catalog (these briefs and their plastic pants for kids). It's not hard to put two and two together and come up with creeper...

Creepy is an opinion. Links to a site picturing minors is a rules violation. There's a difference in those two that a Mod has to deal with ;)

We all know that some here wear diapers manufactured for and intended for children- I would at least try those if I were small enough but I'm not :blush: Someone manufactures or sells diapers intended for a slightly older group- and in that I can see nothing wrong :mellow: Someone creates a website I don't like- so I don't visit it or recommend it :glare: Someone breaks a rule- I try to handle it by educating about our rules when I think the violation was unintentional.

I know nothing of the page that was linked or the company whose site it is save for that the first thing I clicked on started bringing up a page with someone who was obviously a minor. I clicked the page closed immediately then came back here and did my job B)

I don't know what the OP or those who have replied here thought or felt when they visited that page- I'm not a mind-reader :lol: But I can tell that there's a difference between "creepy" which is a general feeling, and "creeper" which is a personal descriptive. Notice the word "personal"? That throws up a red flag to me and makes me look closer to see if an attack on that level is happening- that's the Mod in me coming out :whistling:Whether I agree with anyone's assessment of what someone is like or not, I cannot let that affect how I do my job- though I am entitled to have and post my own opinion too.

Bottom line: All rules apply to all people here so please be careful when treading close to the line of violation. It's no fun having to take action against someone I might agree with just because of how they said something, but if I have to I will :giljotiini: Being a Mod isn't all fun and roses without thorns.

Bettypooh

I just have to add, where the heck have you been to not know this company and the other site that sells this product? I mean really.. third rock on the right? :P This is over a year old thing :)

well I had seen these briefs and thought they were awsome. I agree the focus of the page needs to be more on the brief and less on their child modles. I have since contacted the company and to what they explained the reason for showcasing their modle is to try and put kids at ease about wearing diapers again. Showing how cool the modle is while wearing diapers. Mind you they did NOT make this website for infantalist, the kids may be older but if you think about it the content of the photo's isn't that much more than what you see on tv for actual baby diapers (besides the age of course)

Again I do not think this should be there front page item as it is real close to the line, But i can see their reasoning for using a modle that is within the target market.

On another note I did find out one of my furry friends has tried these diapers and is thrilled with the quality of the briefs.

Mind you they did NOT make this website for infantalist.

No, they definitely did not...

Once again, I refer you to their offering of $99 3-month subscriptions to their catalog. What company charges a hundred bucks for three monthly issues of a catalog where the products don't change, just the pictures? Use your head...

if you think about it the content of the photo's isn't that much more than what you see on tv for actual baby diapers (besides the age of course)

So what you're saying is the content is designed for people who want to see relatively grown children in baby diapers and positions.

There are already numerous threads on this. This company is nothing short of pedophilic.

• Like 1

I guess I've just been looking at this through rose collored glasses. I was really hoping a legit company was making printed diapers market to the general population. but yeah.

I ran into a similar dilemma as I was writing Sissies' Guide to Simple Sewing. I couldn't use other people's pictures in the book--especially pictures of children even though the pictures would have been depicting children wearing the clothes recommended for sewing. I did, however, give recommendations for searches where people could go to look at pictures. I was even afraid to cite Internet links for fear of getting in trouble. The important lesson to everyone is: BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

• 3 weeks later...

No, they definitely did not...

Once again, I refer you to their offering of $99 3-month subscriptions to their catalog. What company charges a hundred bucks for three monthly issues of a catalog where the products don't change, just the pictures? Use your head...

Exactly. That membership thing gives me the creeps. They're selling catalogs of kids wearing diapers. The people that buy those catalogs and memberships have to be sick pedophiles. If your not a pedophile, then why on earth would you be spending $99.00 to get a catalog with pics of kids in diapers? And why on earth would you sell catalogs especially at that price if you weren't a pedophile.

A legit company wouldn't be selling those catalogs filled with pics of kids wearing diapers. I really don't look for that site to last long.