LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cute New Adult Diaper

something tells me he's going to hhold out on telling us for alittle bit and make us squirm.

Just saying as i do do cloth like diapers so i have no interest.

Impressed. hard for me to use the usual "It took x wettings" scale since I leak some anyway, but kept me dry all evening and through 3 Snapples (I know, I was crazy thirsty tonight)

Working on a way to make them available to you guys inexpensively, but it looks like there are only going to be 30 bags of medium and 30 of large and then they will be gone until they find a major distributor for the states.

Why don't we start a Kickstarter to raise money to become their US distributor? I'm game for a business venture.

I'm trying to get him connected to the folks at ABU. Bambino makes their own lines, but ABY doesn't mind buying into brands. If someone wants to start a campaign to become a supplier I'd support it, but have no interest in dealing with the shipping and storage myself. Could provide hosting and billing services tho.

These diapers are getting closer to what the new *ahem* not "vintage" diapers look like. Looks good. If ABU picks this brand up, I'd buy it.

Wearing another one today. Really like them dor daytime. Good absorbency without a lot of bulk, so comfortable and discreet for running errands and such.

I' If someone wants to start a campaign to become a supplier I'd support it, but have no interest in dealing with the shipping and storage myself.

Maybe you could store them in your bathroom! LOL!

• 9 months later...