LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr.Phil Followup

Now only reason I am doing this, is for people who actually want to watch the follow up. It is Friday at the normal time of the Dr.Phil show. I am the other half to the 700 pound man show. I really don't know how it will turn out, I will have to wait and see. Personally I thought it went 100X better but thats just me. I have alot going right in my life now. Because I did the show I have met the girl of my dreams. I have started becoming more sucessful then I started out to be, and I can be who I want to be!

Anyways I am just going to leave this and let who ever wants to respond respond, but I will only respond to positive comments if they have any questions or anything. The same people will always hate outing to the public as I have seen on countless posts, and it makes no sense to even feed them. SOOOOo if you have a question or comment go right ahead.

• Like 1
Guest diaperboykcmo

Right on, I'll check it out!

How'd you find her?

How'd you tell her, you wanted to be a baby?

Do you call her mommy? What all does she do to baby you?

Do you want her friends or family to know?

Guess they will know cause of the show. Guess I ment do you want them to baby you as well

Yeah I told my story on here before, and got called names lol.

Some people on here think, cause they can't find that special someone. Then no one else can either.

Some are just jealous and they hate!

Right on, I'll check it out!

How'd you find her? She found me off my blog and we clicked.

How'd you tell her, you wanted to be a baby? She already knew and wanted to try to be my mommy

Do you call her mommy? What all does she do to baby you? I do call her mommy and a girl friend we actually got feeling for eachother. As for what she does for me as a baby, well everything.

Do you want her friends or family to know? Yes her friends and family do know

Guess they will know cause of the show. Guess I ment do you want them to baby you as well I wouldnt mind :P

Yeah I told my story on here before, and got called names lol.

Some people on here think, cause they can't find that special someone. Then no one else can either.

Some are just jealous and they hate! i gave up on them lol

That should take care of all those questions my response is in the bold

My biggest question would be how did being 'outted' on national TV affect your personal life? Has anybody recognized you as an AB/DL at all?

People reconize me all the time. I really dnt hide it at all. If you go to my FB there is alot of AB photos on there and i have a huge elmo jacket. The big thing with it affecting my personal life is I met the girl of my dreams. I have been able to be myself alot more in public. i know at a restuarant I go to they wanted to feed me, bib and all. I let them and had fun with it. So I would say it made it so I can be reallly really open. Has it had a couple consequences, ya it has. But the pros weigh out the cons. ty for ur questions sry im typing from phone no spell check ull get it though :P

• Like 1

i know at a restuarant I go to they wanted to feed me, bib and all. I let them and had fun with it.

Yeah.... wow..... seriously speechless at this.... what restaurant was it? andw here? all ABs now want to go there. this is their new thing, they can now cater to ABs....

Personally, watching an AB on daytime tv makes me cringe. I am an AB but I find it really hard to watch anything related to it on TV. I saw the add for this on Dr Phil the other day and I was shocked. I don't mean to make you feel like you shouldn't have done it or anything like that I just get uncomfortable.

My only question is this, what do you get out of going on the Dr Phil show and outting yourself to the world? I mean this in a completely genuine way. After I watched the add I couldn't really think of a reason why someone would need to do it.

-Tabby

Personally, watching an AB on daytime tv makes me cringe. I am an AB but I find it really hard to watch anything related to it on TV. I saw the add for this on Dr Phil the other day and I was shocked. I don't mean to make you feel like you shouldn't have done it or anything like that I just get uncomfortable.

My only question is this, what do you get out of going on the Dr Phil show and outting yourself to the world? I mean this in a completely genuine way. After I watched the add I couldn't really think of a reason why someone would need to do it.

-Tabby

Good question, the first time I did it to basically help a couple close people come out to there parents or friends. I did not know how big of impact it would be and helped out alot more then just them. They asked me if i would do a follow up, I had some stuff going on, finding a family and such and said sure. Benifit to me for second show was to try to explain more as the first show went pretty 1 sided. People are not as scared of it as people think they are. I love my life and the first time with my new GF/Mommy we went to go get something to eat and they reconized me and asked me legit questions trying to get what the lifestyle is about. I like to help people learn. The other crazy thing is with out doing the show I would of never met the person of my dreams. Thanks for the question, hope I answered it to best I could.

)hi ,, i watched the first show and just watched the follow up,, .. think there are two things here that i see .. the first is the fact that the ex girl friend is still in the picture,.. you both need to move on and break ties .,, i understand she is concerned with the your safety and such so that shows she still has feelings for you. and the second thing i think the guy you are possibly going to move in with has issues deep down ,, he comes accross as very controlling , babies dont follow rules they do what they do and the parents will show them the proper way ,, Me personally would have toned the AB things down a bit because i think your ex girl friend has one heck of a soft heart for you but i think you were way to demanding ( maybe not in a verbal sense but in your actions ) . She accepted more than most would and you have to give her the respect that she deserves ,, .Any way i wish you the best in finding your place in life but i personally feel you had that place and threw it away ,,, she is one in a million..

There was more with Cat than meets the eye. We actually moved on because of money issues. Cat and I are still good friends actually better then ever, like brother sister. I have alot more money now :P You say she is one in a million but this whole adventure has made me run into a girl who wants to do what cat did for me and then some. her and I have actually got pretty far in our relationship. www.babybrett.wordpress.com Remember this follow up was actually 4 months ago. Alot has happened, anyways I was happy with that follow up, they cut out alot but thats TV, and its funny u can tell they cut out stuff this time. Thanks for your comment :)

People are not as scared of it as people think they are.

That's a good observation. It actually is more acceptable to be an ABDL, than it is to have a disability. The ABDL thing can be switched on and off, pretty much at will. However, that can't be done when a developmental disability is involved. Much of this, I see, is more or less an act. Some people make better actors than others. But when you are good at doing the entertainment, you will go far.

I know that if I had been more honest with myself and others, and more willing to address my low-functioning level and tactile processing disorder, I think I would have got more people to care about me. I would be on my 23rd year at that janitorial job I lost back in 1993 at the university, and better off financially. I probably would have been a homeowner by now, with someone to help care for my needs as a severely disabled, yet working adult. I consider myself to be very fortunate that I have what I have now, though. Although I have to move on with my life, I have also learned from a lot of experiences in the past. I hope I can reflect that to others, so they can see what I have lost over all of this.

As Brett says: People are not as afraid of this as many are lead to believe. But dishonesty, and a person's failure to be themselves and admit their faults, is very much taken with a dim view.

hi again Babybrett ,, just to fill you in a bit about why i said what i said is the fact that i was married to a girl for 14 years and she didnt want anything to do with the AB life style . I my self am an AB as well but also incontinent due to an accident years ago ( another story in of it self) it took me many years to realise that i was AB . my accident was back in 1987 and i have been in diapers eversince ,, I

was trying to find a way to cope with the situation and like many others the internet opened the door,, i have since met others, been to an actual AB nursery a few times and i still chat and try to meet others online and in person.

I have seen quite a few couples that were into the mommy or Daddy /AB relationship and also watched them get torn apart because of going over board with it ,, I can understand 100% where the finnacial money issues can cause problems ,, most every ones problems i think stem from that .. but luckily i am now engaged to a beautiful future wife and mommy we actually met in a diaper chat

room about 4 years ago ,, i relocated to her and we both are able to have the finer things in life but me being AB 24/7 is something i have learned just does not work .. i have to be a grown up too when the time needs it and my future wife also has needs emotionally and sexually so i try to make it work by only doing the ab thing when she feels up to it ( although i am in diapers 24/7 and i also have baby clothes and toys,,,,, I will never ask her nor anyone to change me or any thing like that ,,. maybe your ex girl friend liked or like to do that part then i guess that wouyld be great for both of you, but what i am saying is i thought at first maybe things went a wee bit over board with how much you are into the AB life style now i know that other things ( money ) led to how things turned out..

i guess i have rambled on a bit much but what i am trying to say is finding a middle ground is KEY to any relationship especially when there is an AB or DL involved its all give and take and not so much just me me me . thats how i make my AB life work ,, again thanks for having the guts to put yourself way out in the publics eye and thanks for replying to my previous comment

and PS i said i would never ask my girlfriend or anyone change me. but i dont rule out her offering it out of the blue, because she does quite often so at least when she does i know i am not pushing it on her and i would'nt wish it upon any one to change what this my little bum dishes out ,, lol

and also she has a best friend that knows of my AB side as well and she is like a sister to me and even she has even offered to do that for me but i leave that for just my girl and thats it

hi again Babybrett ,, just to fill you in a bit about why i said what i said is the fact that i was married to a girl for 14 years and she didnt want anything to do with the AB life style . I my self am an AB as well but also incontinent due to an accident years ago ( another story in of it self) it took me many years to realise that i was AB . my accident was back in 1987 and i have been in diapers eversince ,, I

was trying to find a way to cope with the situation and like many others the internet opened the door,, i have since met others, been to an actual AB nursery a few times and i still chat and try to meet others online and in person.

I have seen quite a few couples that were into the mommy or Daddy /AB relationship and also watched them get torn apart because of going over board with it ,, I can understand 100% where the finnacial money issues can cause problems ,, most every ones problems i think stem from that .. but luckily i am now engaged to a beautiful future wife and mommy we actually met in a diaper chat

room about 4 years ago ,, i relocated to her and we both are able to have the finer things in life but me being AB 24/7 is something i have learned just does not work .. i have to be a grown up too when the time needs it and my future wife also has needs emotionally and sexually so i try to make it work by only doing the ab thing when she feels up to it ( although i am in diapers 24/7 and i also have baby clothes and toys,,,,, I will never ask her nor anyone to change me or any thing like that ,,. maybe your ex girl friend liked or like to do that part then i guess that wouyld be great for both of you, but what i am saying is i thought at first maybe things went a wee bit over board with how much you are into the AB life style now i know that other things ( money ) led to how things turned out..

i guess i have rambled on a bit much but what i am trying to say is finding a middle ground is KEY to any relationship especially when there is an AB or DL involved its all give and take and not so much just me me me . thats how i make my AB life work ,, again thanks for having the guts to put yourself way out in the publics eye and thanks for replying to my previous comment

and PS i said i would never ask my girlfriend or anyone change me. but i dont rule out her offering it out of the blue, because she does quite often so at least when she does i know i am not pushing it on her and i would'nt wish it upon any one to change what this my little bum dishes out ,, lol

and also she has a best friend that knows of my AB side as well and she is like a sister to me and even she has even offered to do that for me but i leave that for just my girl and thats it

Remember this a show is a show. If you have it on record look closely you can see it is cut quite a bit. Cat and I were up there for an hour and bill was up there for at least 20 minutes, now there was alot more that went on then meets the eye, because they did cut it up alot. I did give Cat alot more then they said, and the only one sided thing bout the relationship was she changed my diapers, guess I never said anything about what Cat liked because she did not want that to come out. We everyday when dated would go out to eat hang watch movies go fishing, she would iniate baby play quite a bit and to this day babies me you can ask my new GF all bout that. See the thing bout a show is it is just that, people see what the people at Dr.Phil want you to see and cut out what they think isnt part of a good show. If you want details on any of this I can def tell ya more just not on a board. But I did do alot for Cat, even she to this day thinks I was wronged on the show, but again I did the show for awareness for the first time and to help a couple ABs out there I know, Which I did, and the second time was to try to right some of the questions wich some did get righted sort of, as I only have a dream of 24/7 as do alot of people, its just that a dream. But editers get what they want and cut it to make it look like a whole different thing. Anyways thats all I got for now. You want my real life hit me up on my blog or email me www.babybrett.wordpress.com Email:toonlord_322@yahoo.com

Thanks

HEY ALL

The Dr. phill shows some of things not everything! Brett has a balance to his life there is nothing wrong to have a dream of being a baby 24/7 most AB's do! honestly as his mommy and gf i love it how open brett is! it helps me to be more of myself as a AB mommy! I would love to be a full time mommy to brett but i can't so realisticly we have a balance example after I pick him up from working the grave yard shift which is a very adult thing to do! We go out to eat. I hop chicken and waffles whoot whoot!! We hang out with his friends and family watch movies!!! Of coarse there is some AB aspect to it for example he is in diapers 24/7 we cuddle and watch movies and he is in oneises i chaeck and change him but its part of our lives.

Cat is still around and is a good friend to Brett and she does like to play with brett baby side with baby talk and things like that.. She likes his baby side as well and wants what is best for him!

Teisha

• Like 1

just remember, if financial reasons were a fact in a breakup.. maybe going out to eat every day is not a good idea....

I know, my boyfriend and i used to eat out almost every day of the week... it is not helpful on the wallet....

sies.... try eating at home where you can make the biggest mess you want!