LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Cat Died, Rip Whiskers

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

I still can't believe it, she died little after midnight.

She was a stray cat, I took her in, I had her for 7 years, she was a calico.

I never knew how old she was, she didn't even know she was a cat, as she was always trying to eat my food and would sit around watching me eat. She would wait for anything I dropped lol.

I'm not sure what happened, I think she had a stroke, she was making weird noises.

My roomate was at work, she said just wait and see how she is. She wasen't in pain, so we both thought she might be ok. Had she been in pain, we would've took her to the vet.

Last night she was laying in the floor, she was having probles with her left side, so she was just laying there. She rolled over, she made the meow that she makes when she's upset, or noise. Then she just laid there and started breathing real shallow. I sat right there, and told her what a good girl she was, I prayed to god, if this is it, please make it quick!

I type this with tears in my eyes. I loved my cat.

I put this on here, so she'll live in cyper space.

RIP Whiskers

I'm so sorry your cat passed away. I took in a stray cat and I've had her for around ten years. I would be devestated if I

lost her so I know how losing your cat could cause great pain.

Hugs,

Freta

Sorry to hear of your loss. It's hard.

We lost our dog about four years ago. She was old and was a member of our family for fourteen years.

Maybe we will be reunited with them again.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I was with my doggie when she went away a couple years ago- 14 years of being my best and truest friend. If there is a God in Heaven, you will meet again because our four-legged friends bring us a special kind of happiness that nothing and nobody else can.

RIP till then Whiskers

Bettypooh

I'm sorry to hear about your kitties death. I know how lovely little calico kittens really are, I love my little qwirky calico. They have quite a personality of their own.

well if our pets do go to heaven they crossed over rainbow bridge and are young and healthy and playing in the feilds near the bridge waiting for us to join them.I know just how you feel as I have lost two of my cats.Had one for 11 years and the outher 13.Look up rainbow bridge,might give you some comfort.

• 2 weeks later...

I once had a cat... He just left D:

Though I think he is still alive...

I am sorry for your loss. :(

-Edit-

My god,when I looked at the rainbow bridge site I actually started CRYING.

Actually,let me correct that,I ALMOST started crying.

• 3 weeks later...

I never knew how old she was, she didn't even know she was a cat, as she was always trying to eat my food and would sit around watching me eat. She would wait for anything I dropped lol.

RIP Whiskers

Aw. I have cats that are spoiled rotten. They just have to have what I am eating. I always give into them.

Rip Whiskers.

• 2 weeks later...