LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Black/death/heavy-metal?

Hey, haven't really had time to read everyones posts but it's good to see the metal comunity is represented in the ab/dl community.

I can listen to everything and anything. my musical tastes are very broad. But i love my metal. Mainly power/ trash. Old metallica, Iced earth, kamelot, hammerfall, slayer, blind guardian, and more. as far as death and black metal goes i'm not too into it.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Ed u dunno what ur missing these two bands are just fantastic.

Rammstein are amazing they play with fire literally....

OOmph have yet to come to Britain but they are just as amazing as Rammstein.....check em out when ya can ok

i never liked them.

i heard both of them and i didnt get their sound so i dont listen to them, but if you like them, thats good :)

im sure i have bands you think suck, but i love their sound.

Rammstein is probably the simplist metal band out there for someone to get into. Their guitar work makes you want to jump around, simple but high energy. Lyrics aren't an issue cuz it's in german, besides, I had their hole first album translated, I liked the lyrics better when I didn't know what they meant. Lastly, their is something kinda fun about listening to a band thats not in english, like your experiencing something you shouldn't. That aspect of taboo makes it all the more interesting.

Top Notch of german speaking music always have been Dimple Minds from Bremen and Böhse Onkelz from Frankfurt, of course chart positions never stated that compared to Die Ärzte and Die Toten Hosen.

well aside from this i found a band from Frankfurt, Germoney doing great in mixing up punk style & Motörhead. They are called 'V8 Wankers' . i only can advise you to grab stuff of em :D

Rammstein is probably the simplist metal band out there for someone to get into. Their guitar work makes you want to jump around, simple but high energy. Lyrics aren't an issue cuz it's in german, besides, I had their hole first album translated, I liked the lyrics better when I didn't know what they meant. Lastly, their is something kinda fun about listening to a band thats not in english, like your experiencing something you shouldn't. That aspect of taboo makes it all the more interesting.

if ya on about taboos the böhse onkelz are ya choice.

currently playing Böhse Onkelz - Wir Ham' Noch Lange Nicht Genug ......full thing through....

.....Eine dieser Nächte , die viel zu schnell zu Ende gehen....

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious; have any of you by any chance listened to the new Iron Maiden album? Hopefully my sister will get it for me as a birthday present, pretty excited about how it will sound I must say.... :)

Just got my copy lol .. it took long enough haha :lol:

well, who awaits something like in the 80s should run and abide the album. it could be some kind of powerslave or seventh son... part 2 and way beyond.

the whole album is surely on a high level but it has nothing above. to me personally it is like Demon's Blow-Out LP atm, I put it to the cupboard in 92 and found it again in 2002. but then it kicked my ass away and i was damn amazed on how I could overlook such a perl for such a time. Demon still is one of the most underrated bands these days although they exist about as long as Maiden

Yes Rock and Metal there are some great bands out there but I prefer the older rock and of course the German Rock.

I love listening to rock bands sing in various languages it does make it all the more exciting.

I would love to write a song in German reckon it would be quite good.

Great to know there is a good metal following out there let's keep the threads going!!!

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to say what an immensely overrated band Agalloch is. In the past I`ve listened to a couple of their songs, but did not really find them to my liking. Anyway, in a momentary lapse of reason, I decided to get their latest album, as I figured maybe I would be pleasantly surprised. But no, what a letdown it was!! Contrary to what some of the reviews are stating, I found the melodies to be predictable, clichee-ridden, and the spark of originality that I was almost expecting, were nowhere to be found. And the most ridiculous aspect of this, is that people actually have the sheer audacity to compare this feeble band with great bands like Opeth and Katatonia. I want my goddamn money back! Anyway, this was obviously just to vent a bit, and to get the thread started again. About time, methinks. Cheers!

OMG METAL!!! <3

Theres nothing sweeter to my ears then the sweet sounds of death/goth/trash/etc METAL!!!

Theres no metal i don't like!! I'm currently in a Power metal phase, big fan of Dark Lunacy! LOVE Sonata Artica!! Sacred Scroll, In Flames, Fear Factory. I JUST LIKE TOO MUCH METAL! I just love indulging into my dark side :3~

Anyone into Dark Lunacy? Sonata Artica? Power Metal in general?

Necros~

Greetings from Norway! Just wondered; how many of you(if any) are into Black, Death and Heavy-Metal? And if you reply positively to this; how do f.ex view such brilliant artistry as Black Metal? I mean,do you just view it as music, or do you like me, also find other qualities there to succor? I have a daily struggle trying to reconcile my darker sides :badmood: with my baby sides, anybody else experiencing this?

First off I'd like to say that I have constantly visited this site over the years and never really thought about registering to this site till I seen this post. Don't ask me why it took me so long to discover your post Necare but you have really inspired me to go ahead and register cause I to have been baffled as to how I can live, sleep and breath such an "extreme" form of music and on the flip side (when I am not listening, thinking of or playing music) fantisize about being a baby again. I have no answer for it, its just the cards we have been dealt in life so we must learn to go with it and enjoy it I guess. Anyways I am a huge fan of Black Metal among most of the many forms of Metal - Death, Grind, Thrash, Sludge, etc. Not a big fan of power metal though its to "happy" (for lack of a better term) for me. I am also a big fan of "tough guy" Hardcore too. I guess I have always been to much of a "MetalHead" to be a "Hardcore Kid" and to much of a "Hardcore Kid" to be a "MetalHead" which I could say is another paradox I have learned to live with and make the best of.

Well on the topic of Black Metal it just don't get much better for me then Mayhem's De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas, god I love that fucking album! Other worthy mentions for me are Emperor's In the Nightside Eclipse, Satyricon's Nemesis Divina, Any Darkthrone or Gorgoroth album kicks ass to, the list can go on.

The latest cd's I have picked up are The County Medical Examiners, these guys are such a rip off of early Carcass... can't go wrong with that! :thumbsup:

The new Cattle Decapitation, a little different then their last 2 albums but still good.

The new Incantation, doomy death metal, good stuff.

and the new Merrimack, haven't listened to it yet but am looking forward to it.

I'm glad to see thiers alot of metal heads on here, i like everything from slayer, hatebreed, craddle of filth, nuclear assault, testament, and alot of local bands from my hometown, like The Mentors, Experation Date, and hobgoblin :band:

I'm glad to see thiers alot of metal heads on here, i like everything from slayer, hatebreed, craddle of filth, nuclear assault, testament, and alot of local bands from my hometown, like The Mentors, Experation Date, and hobgoblin :band:

Yesh, The Mentors... just classic.

I used to be pretty much a metalhead. My musical tastes have expanded a lot since then but a few bands still stick with me. Some bands I really like are God Dethroned (Bloody Blasphemy and Th Grand Grimoire are just beautiful albums), Nokturnal Mortum, Fear Factory's older stuff, The Accused,and Six Feet Under. I'm also a huge Gwar fan but their last few albums have been total rubbish, IMO.

Some poeple have been talking about Ramstein. I really love Sehnsucht but the rest of their stuff sound a little generic to me.

GWWWWWWAAAAAARRRRR! Honestly I am not really big on their music but I love the whole concept of this band. Its like one long saga directed by Troma flims of space aliens in a band on a quest to take over the universe :roflmao: , I love it. One of the most entertaining bands you'll ever see live. :thumbsup:

First off I'd like to say that I have constantly visited this site over the years and never really thought about registering to this site till I seen this post. Don't ask me why it took me so long to discover your post Necare but you have really inspired me to go ahead and register cause I to have been baffled as to how I can live, sleep and breath such an "extreme" form of music and on the flip side (when I am not listening, thinking of or playing music) fantisize about being a baby again. I have no answer for it, its just the cards we have been dealt in life so we must learn to go with it and enjoy it I guess. Anyways I am a huge fan of Black Metal among most of the many forms of Metal - Death, Grind, Thrash, Sludge, etc. Not a big fan of power metal though its to "happy" (for lack of a better term) for me. I am also a big fan of "tough guy" Hardcore too. I guess I have always been to much of a "MetalHead" to be a "Hardcore Kid" and to much of a "Hardcore Kid" to be a "MetalHead" which I could say is another paradox I have learned to live with and make the best of.

Well on the topic of Black Metal it just don't get much better for me then Mayhem's De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas, god I love that fucking album! Other worthy mentions for me are Emperor's In the Nightside Eclipse, Satyricon's Nemesis Divina, Any Darkthrone or Gorgoroth album kicks ass to, the list can go on.

The latest cd's I have picked up are The County Medical Examiners, these guys are such a rip off of early Carcass... can't go wrong with that! :thumbsup:

The new Cattle Decapitation, a little different then their last 2 albums but still good.

The new Incantation, doomy death metal, good stuff.

and the new Merrimack, haven't listened to it yet but am looking forward to it.

Greetings M 90! Nice to hear that I inspired you to register here. My respect goes out to you for being able to reconcile these two sides, I`m still working on that issue myself, hopefully one day equilibrium will be attained, he, he.... Anyway, could not agree with you more regarding Mayhem. That album is truly a brooding piece of darkness, yes sirree!! As for Dark Throne and Gorgoroth; the four first Dark Throne albums are excellent, and I really enjoy Gorgoroths "Pentagram" and their demo. I agree with you regarding Emperors "In The Nightside Eclipse", but the sound on that album drags it down a notch. By the way, do you by any chance listen to Abigor, or/and Akercocke? Both bands will release new stuff soon, cannot wait, my ears dribble in anticipation. Anyway, cheers, and nice to see you on the board. :thumbsup: