LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Public Restrooms Vs Diapers

Very seldom do i go into a public rest room and change but yesterday I did or else i was going to piss in the floor at food lion. I went into that rest room and it stank so bad that it actually made me throw up! I couldn't even breath in there and eyes got real watery. I said "screw it" and went to the car to change.

After seeing that I think I am sorta happy with being incontinent because I don't have to use those NASTY, FILTHY public rest rooms. I think if they ever come out with a cure for me I will still wear diapers when I go out cause it ain't no way on gods green earth I will ever use those nasty public rest rooms!!! How many would agree with me?

OMG T ! I never thought of it like that! OMG! Ok ill brb! IM goin to wally world to buy myself some diapers so i never ever ever have to use a public restroom again :P awwww u good boy t! Just keep on usin them diapers cause u do it like nobody else can! :P Huggles and kissies baby!!!!!!!!!!

Curious

I started wearing diapers full time a little over a week ago and I love it. Never going to go back to using the potty. Will be nice now to not have to deal with dirty bathrooms at bars. Try going and using a mens room at a bar on saint patricks day. You will never want to use the potty again after that ... lol

I once stood outside a portapotty, at a music festival, in a rain storm and pooped in my pants because it was so filthy that I felt I'd rather have my pants full of my own poop than have everyone elses on me. It was when I wasn't diapered. and I was just a little drunk as well as high.

Hey everyone!,

It's kind of funny my mom has a gradding system for public restroom, just as if you were graded on a test in school. She said she was at one somewhere by Lake Powell that smelled horrid enough to deserve an F!

When my parents and I were traveling Europe we toured the Eifell Tower and I went to the restroom at the very top floor and that one my mom rated a C-. I have also traveled to Santiago, Chile with my Uncle, and over there if you just have to pee its free, but if you have to poo you pay 5 peso's for a small roll of toilet paper. In my case, I was in a poppy diaper, so I had to keep giving the person in charge a whole lot of 5 peso coins to clean myself up! :o

:roflmao: good one dolly!! like why does 7-eleven have locks on their doors if they open 24/7?

and why do they call apartments "apartments" when they not apart? and why do they call a circular driveway "circular" when you don't go in circles?

:lol: ^ ^ ^ These are the sort of burning questions that keep me awake at night!

I also ponder on why we call a nappy, a nappy here in UK. Is it because you can take a nap and pee in them?

D :P lly

I'll have to clean up the restrooms at the store i work at, and man does that job suck! i swear people need to learn how to clean up after themselves.

if i had the time i could tell you some horror stories that would make you stop using a restroom forever! and some of that is from another store a friend of mine works at.

and just to let you know, washing your hands in the rest room is pointless, I'll just stop there as I'm sure you can make out the point.

This is one of my favourite things about being in nappies, because public toilets annoy me sooo much! Theres always either a big queue or they're filthy or they're far away :angry:

I recomend everyone wear nappies if you know the toilets are gonna be any one of those three things!

I'll have to clean up the restrooms at the store i work at, and man does that job suck! i swear people need to learn how to clean up after themselves.

if i had the time i could tell you some horror stories that would make you stop using a restroom forever! and some of that is from another store a friend of mine works at.

and just to let you know, washing your hands in the rest room is pointless, I'll just stop there as I'm sure you can make out the point.

I have pretty much stopped using restrooms at all. The only exception is changing my diapers at an interstate rest stop, if I think my diaper is about to start leaking. So far, I.ve only changed my wet diapers there. The two times I've pooped on the road, I just sat in it for the rest of the trip. The longest was nearly two hours.

Okay guys. I have a bit of a funny/gross story here. That more or less contributes to my desire to wear diapers. nuff said.

There I was...barely 14 and the new guy on the maintenance squad. This is the first time I'd come to realize that age limits are/or could be in my benefit. So the manager says,

"There's been an accident in the bathroom." So okay I plan on using the mop and not touching anything while I clean up. When I get there the bathroom reeks. So I take turns holding my nose and mopping and rinsing the best I can.

Okay. So now the not so fun part. I just finish applying lemon scent and getting the place back to normal. When everything clicks. I hear a flush from the ladies room and I hear a gurgling in the drain. And I'm thinking that no one caused this mess but it was a backup in the plumbing. So now I'm near the toilet which is diagonal opposed to the door. And I think to myself awwwwwww crap. Literally. Next thing I know a wave comes up out of the drain and I leap for the door.

When I get outside the manager asks did I clean up the mess? I reply, "yes, sir." However he doesn't belive me. So I challenge him to go look for himself and hire a professional as I would quit before cleaning the restroom a second time. Needless to say, but it is much nicer to be in a diaper!

DW

Why is it we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

:roflmao: good one dolly!! like why does 7-eleven have locks on their doors if they open 24/7?

and why do they call apartments "apartments" when they not apart? and why do they call a circular driveway "circular" when you don't go in circles?

That's why I love cloth diapers as opposed to disposabls. If I know I'm going to be gone longer than usual I wear a nitetime diaper and daytime diaper combined! Of course, a messy diaper has to be changed pretty soon afterwards, although driving in one is not so bad. I keep a diaper bag with me and change in my car if I have to change. Do you think we should push for ad/bl changing rooms? I never worry about what people think anymore, but then I'm 54 and have been wearing cloth diapers for 42 years! Letting people know I love waring them is fun sometimes, but then I like to tease. Anyway, consider cloth for longer trips.

Okay so i totally find ur logic behind wearingg diapers in public places becuase the restroom along the highway are disqusting. But her is my question Say you where with your friends adn wore diapers and when they asked you why are you wearing diapers and you said becuase bathrooms are disgusting how do you think they would react

Most people are too self involved to realise that you are wearing diapers. I've worn diapers around my friends quite a bit and have only been caught once. If a friend discovers that you wear diapers tell them that you wear for medical purposes. Most people will clam up after that.

There is a certain level of tact that one must observe if you want to wear diapers in public. First: Don't wear the thickest, crinkliest diaper you can find. You'd just be asking for trouble. Nearly all modern disposables can handle two wettings so you needn't change immediately. Second: Just go about your daily activities normally. Try not to walk funny or act differently in any way. The point is not to draw attention to yourself. Third: Realise that a messy accident will draw attention. Make every effort not to mess your diaper. I realise that this is not always possible. However, if you do this for fun you must realise that your odour is quite offensive. To parade around in public with a mess in your diaper is rude and disrespectful. I know there are people out there who don't care who they offend but having to put up with that stink is repugnant

So, on to the public restroom debate. There are some nasty one's out there. Whenever possible, I tend to use restrooms in the more upscale establishments while changing. These facilities tend to be cleaner than typical. I also try to find single stall restrooms with locking entrance doors. Nothing gets the blood pumping more when you are in the middle of ripping the tapes off your diaper and somebody walks into the room.

• 3 weeks later...

If you read my post from before, I mentioned that I had been to Europe with my parents. Another disqusting thing I found in Germany is that there are no public restrooms along the autobon. If you have to go number one or two, there's a wooded area with alot of trees surrounding it and you have to do your buissness in there, male or female. In Italy (I think it was Italy), the toilet is not on a standing base, it sits just an inch or two above the floor. If you hav :lol: e to go number two you have to crouch down or sit down that low. It was quite bizzare to me!

Very seldom do i go into a public rest room and change but yesterday I did or else i was going to piss in the floor at food lion. I went into that rest room and it stank so bad that it actually made me throw up! I couldn't even breath in there and eyes got real watery. I said "screw it" and went to the car to change.

After seeing that I think I am sorta happy with being incontinent because I don't have to use those NASTY, FILTHY public rest rooms. I think if they ever come out with a cure for me I will still wear diapers when I go out cause it ain't no way on gods green earth I will ever use those nasty public rest rooms!!! How many would agree with me?

Hi, t_baby...

sorry I didn't see this earliler...Food Lion bathrooms ARE disgusting...especially at the Lake...it always smells in there... In town, the new Giant is fine, Whole foods is fine, and Kroger on Emmet is variable. Kroger on barracks road is fine, except it's at the top of a stairway to the upstairs offices. Eckerd's on Pantops is fine. Can't complain about Sweet Peas, across from Food Lion at the lake, and it's been too long since I've been in the local Subways.

Second house is going up across the street from me...we need to meet sometime...do you like Baja Bean?

Yeah, that's how I get most people to be "ok" with me being in diapers. When asked "Isn't it nasty sitting in your own mess?", my response is always "Hypothetically, even if stuck in a very full diaper for hours on end, it's still MY ickyness, and not something thousands of people have used!".

So many times when I wasn't diapered, I've sat on a public toilet and thought about how much I missed being in diapers.