LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New And Not Sure Where To Start

I know I know this has likely been done many times before by others, but I am new so I figured being direct about it would be the best way to get some help.

Well I am a guy who put liking this off for along time, and now it is finally come to a head, and I think its time to do something with this desire I have. So I am wondering how should I start out? Is there any advice you can give me? Also at this point I live at home with my parents and 2 brothers so if anyone could let me know anything I could plausibility do well still here that would be great.

In all I am just asking for any help you guys would be able to give to someone new to this whole world. Thanks :)

Welcome to the wonderful world of diapers :) I'll offer the following advice-

Just as with anything new, start slowly and don't let your emotions override your thinking. Since this isn't generally well accepted practice discretion. In your situation I'd say that if at all possible find some place other than home to wear and store your diapers, because brothers and family tend to not respect privacy very well :( Do the usual in keeping your computer clean and don't use a borrowed or 'family' computer or a network of any kind (including wifi) where someone else can possibly see what you're doing online. While this is unusual it's not weird or wrong- just often misunderstood. At your age you have just begun to explore life- this is just one part of it so don't let it ruin your chances for all the rest. Keep all of life in perspective and enjoy it where you can.

Bettypooh

at your age I had a military foot locker with a strong combination lock. It made a great bench at the foot of my bed. Easily accessible and yet secure.

Keep all your stash in the locker, otherwise you have too much.

As above, start slow and only get items you really want.

Many ppl here live at home and have your same problem, so you should get some good helpful hints.

Welcome to the community!

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

One thing you might like to consider is to remove your photo as your avi. Although a number of members here are happy to 'reveal' themselves I do worry that things like that can be traced back to your real life.

Oh, and good luck with everything and have fun!

First off I would like to thank you for the tips you have given me, I do intend on starting slow, like first get info about the life style and fine out just what stuff I want to try and what stuff I would rather not, or maybe even stuff I will try but not until much later. As for the different places to hid stuff, that those are both good ideas, but at this point I don’t know how possible either of them are. Although I will for sure look into it if it is possible. Also as for staying off family computer and my Avatar, there are no worries there, I run most anything tech based in my home so I have no worries of people around me finding out what I am doing. Also thanks for the nice warm welcome lol

Lastly is there anything little you would suggest starting with? Like obviously diapers are one of the start off things, but something little on the baby side of things. If you guys don't mind.

a pacified its almost as small as you can get and easy to keep in a bookbag, or pocket....

a sippy cup or bottle, also smaller... some teething rings... such of that nature.. easy to hide

another idea, is to save up for a cheap hotel room, motel 6 is like $60 a night... then buy some diapers, and other stuff and just pamper yourself for a night (pun intended)...

do this you know like a coupe times a year.. not ideal, but if you don't want to be caught best way is to never ever have engage at home right now until you have your own place.. get the hotel room out of town and buy your stuff in that town...

some simple relatively cheap things to start.. i would def. recommend the pacifier and maybe a bottle of sippy cup.. they have like 3 packs of disposable sippy cups for pretty cheap.. also 'baby foods' like apple sauce, chicken nuggets cut up.. cheerios... when you are home alone eat them like a baby would.. with ur fingers or a baby spoon.. agian they sell disposable baby spoons for pretty cheap too....

Here's one possible starter list, but others will likely chime in:

- 1-2 containers of premium baby powder (Johnson & Johnson's is my personal fave)

- 1 container of baby wipes (Pampers brand with "Baby Fresh" scent is divine, IMHO...)

- 1-2 cloth (yes...cloth) diapers + 2-3 pairs of plastic pants with "babyish" prints. Fetware.com or eBay's "Mommy's Baby Pants" are good sources and have a variety of really cute options, if you dig that kind of stuff.

- 1-2 NUK #5 (i.e., adult-sized) pacifiers. This is one of the most common AB "accoutrements" alongside diapers. You can find them on a variety of online sources.

- 1-2 adult-sized baby bottles. Fetware.com carries one that is "super-sized" and affixed with a NUK #5 nipple.

- 1-2 adult-sized onesies. Again: Fetware.com has several options, as does Mommy's Baby Pants - some in neutrals/pastels and some with babyish prints.

There's a littany of other products and clothing available (e.g., cribs, bibs, bonnets, PJs, etc...) if you REALLY get into it, but those items above should be sufficient to initially "feel things out" and get in touch with your baby side a bit.

Good luck!

- 1-2 adult-sized baby bottles. Fetware.com carries one that is "super-sized" and affixed with a NUK #5 nipple.

I just looked at the bottles from fetware. In the pictures, the pink one is clearly marked as 250 mL, aka 8 oz. That's a standard sized bottle. Just a heads up!

~ moogle

i bought some blocks and a long t-shirt. then moved up to soothers and bottles, and some AB clothing like a onsie.

It is often really hard to slip into that "baby zone", expecally when you just start out. i got into my thickest diapers and i would lie down on the floor with my blocks and just... play. do nothing. shut off the phone, lock the door. it is key to be secure and safe with no worries. if you cant relax, it wont work. then when you can fully relax and just play, you have arrived. enjoy your new escape.

I just looked at the bottles from fetware. In the pictures, the pink one is clearly marked as 250 mL, aka 8 oz. That's a standard sized bottle. Just a heads up! ~ moogle

they have a supersized nipple. the bottle itself doesnt matter, and the nipple can be moved to new bottles

Lots of good advice from people here, especially Bettypooh and babylin. My 2 cents. Have fun with it but don't let the urges take over your life. I view my own fetish as just one of many hobbies or interests I have. You have to have a healthy ballence between all your interests and fetishes.

Oh I love chewing on those teething rings lol, my mom used to have a bunch from when I was younger, but now they are gone :( But I do like the idea of getting a pacifier, I think that would be the best place to start, after getting diapers of course lol. As for the trip thing, given my crappy work schedule, low funds and lack of a car I don’t think the hotel thing can happen, I love the idea and I will for sure try it when I can. As for the eating baby like things, I can totally do that (kind of do normally lol) or the apple sauce, I do not like that stuff.

As for the feeling safe and just letting go, I like the idea off that, even if its hard at first some time away from the world would do some good for me lol. This is all been very helpful and I want to thank you all so much for helping me with this, and making me feel so welcome.

One more question, do you guys know the best place to get diapers and ab stuff online? like I see so much of that stuff with I look around I was wondering if when I am ready for it, where I would get it from?

Welcome to the site :)

As far as getting diapers and stuff, that varies. You would have to let us know what you want. As you say your funds are low, so what is it you are looking for? I mean premium diapers come at a premium price. You would probably be best ordering sample packs from a few vendors once you tell us what it is you are looking for then people could direct you better.

Well I do have low funds but give the amount of time I will get to wear them I getting some more expensive diapers would not be so bad. As for what I am looking for, well I guess just your standard diaper that tapes up and all, baby looking, maybe with a cute design on the front. They also should have rather large sizes given I am a larger guy in both height and wait so I would need them to be big enough to look right on me, I would also like them to be fairly thick. Well that is about all I can think of at this point lol. I hope that helps, and thanks for the warm welcome.

Based on your criteria, it sounds like Bambino is probably the vendor you should check out. They have sizes ranging up to X-Large, I believe, and they offer three different "cute designs" with their Classico, Teddy, and Bellissimo products respectively. Their bulk/case prices are actually VERY reasonable, but I'd suggest you try a couple sample packs out first, even through they're more expensive on a "unit basis".

No sense over-committing and taking the chance of being stuck with 40 diapers you don't really like.

Their site is located here: www.bambinodiapers.com

Something you might find useful when you decide to order stuff online is the fedex hold at location service. This is a free service that allows you to have packages shipped to certain fedex office locations and held there for you to pick up. This way you don't have to worry about a package arriving when you're not home, and your family possibly intercepting it.

As for diapers, the really good ones you will probably have to order online. XPmedical is my preferred source; they have always had completely discreet packaging. They also have some useful stuff on their website such as sizing charts, and reasonably priced sample packs. They don't have any cool AB style print diapers though.

As for specific brands, Abena abriform x-plus is a good choice, Dry 24/7 is comparable. I haven't tried the bambinos so I can't say what they're like.

If you're low on cash or can't order online, then depends maximum protection are better than nothing. The depends aren't very thick, but they have a satisfying crinkle to them. I was content with them for quite a while, but they can't hold a candle to the premium brands available online.

Take things slow. Enjoy the exploration. Try different things, and of course have fun.

All Very good advice the only thing I would like to add is balance don't let diapers and baby time dominate you! I myself could wear 24/7 if I wanted to but you have to think of other things aswell.

I love to wear @ bed time but don't always do beacuse my g/f loves the feel of me w/o a diaper on next to her

A few nights a week she will ask me if I want a diaper and I will tell her no and we will cuddle off to dream land .

Diapers and baby time are the best but don't forget to take care of all the other imprtant things in life

Enjoy and wellcome to D/D!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

You guys have all been really helpful with everything, and I want to thank you all for making me feel so welcome to the site, and not feel weird about this side of myself. Also thanks for looking out for my life as well as diaper/baby time. Now I just hope I can get up the nerve to buy some of the stuff you guys suggested. Now to figure out what to do from here.

although it is crucial to remember, cashiers will not even remember what you bought from them after you leave the store... they have already moved on to another customer and its all auto pilot....

if it makes you more comfortable, there are many things you can do when purchasing some baby items to ease the stress... since you are male, one easy thing is to write a list out, and then when in the store get some pacifiers, some bottles, some whipes, a thing of cream and a thing of poweder right? then buy some sort of 'basket' like a nice blue one they have in the baby section, then get a 'baby shower' bag and card... and voila, you are stopping by to grab a new baby gift for a family member with a list your mother made up because you never have any idea what to get...

or along with say some pacifiers and baby wipes, and powder, grab like just general shopping items, get it when grocery shopping first off its going to blend right in with the purchase, but also it will look like you are just a parent or boyfriend of someone with a kid and picking up some items.

if you are going to buy some diapers in the store, many people first like to go to a store they don't normally shop at, to reduce chances of running into someone they know. Also again for some people they like to prepare some sort of 'cover story' although again remember the cashier does not care what you buy... But some ways are to then purchase an 'over the hill' birthday card and pretend its a gift for your father's birthday... or have a list and also purcahse like some polydent, the denture cream, and if anyone asks, say its for your grandmother or something...

those are some 'cover stories' you can have, but again please remember, no one is paying attention to what you are buying, except for yourself.... but until you feel comfortable enough just buying whatever you want, these can help get over that first step.

Wow that is a good idea, heck I am always thinking of reason I am buying what I am, when I by action figures, and trading cards, it would not be that hard to transition between that and this, although I think I would rather keep what I am buying to just what I am buying, I am not really in a place to spend extra money. But with your idea's about cover stories I think I could pull it off without the other stuff. Also I may have to wait for myself to move before I go out and buy anything, because I live in a small town and work at one of the two stores in town the sells what I would want. Thanks for the advice

Now since you guys have been good at answering my questions so far I might as well throw another one out there. I am just wondering, what having a daddy is like? like I think there might be a point in the future were I am going to be looking for one, and I just want to know a bit more about the relationship that a daddy and his baby boy would have? if you guys don't mind.

• 3 weeks later...

For the most part, I wear at night when I go to bed or in my room. I usually wear a nightie (cotton one) and feel like a little girl/adult baby girl. I just got paid Thursday and I ordered a case of Bambinos...I like the print. I did try a medium sample once it was too small for me. So large should be perfect for me (But that was over two years ago when I first attempted with Bambinos, don't remember much) However, I'm expected to get them Wednesday...