LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Anyone Like To Go Out In Public In Only There Diaper, If So Why?

I like to go out in public wearing only mt diaper and a half shirt, I do this so people ( females ) will see me dressed in my diaper, when I know that Im being noticed, I look to see there reaction on there face! is that nomal or am I just to weird?

I like to go out in public wearing only mt diaper and a half shirt, I do this so people ( females ) will see me dressed in my diaper, when I know that Im being noticed, I look to see there reaction on there face! is that nomal or am I just to weird?

Just crazy!!!!! wow your vary daring..Me i like to not have people look at me i try to keep my diaper hidden.. :screwy: but to each his own? my 2 cents

Exhibitiomism is like all other fetishes your personal "lust" you get a kick out of showing yourself and noticing that you are seen and record the reaction. It's probably not just you but your way may be different from others.

I can only say take care, you may hit some soft spots when showing yourself like that, like the guy walking naked under a long coat and opening it to see young girls reaction.. It's about the same, and people can feel frightened the same way. You risk that people will see you as some sort of sex offender, allthough you are not and all you wanted was a reaction.

People often feel it's their right to be able to walk on the streets without meeting people who are half naked, that´s why people normally put on pants or dresses when they go outside the house, because we generally dont walk on the streets in our underwear.

I know you would have scared me if you suddently stood in front of me wearing nothing but a nappy.

Guest diamondback688

i will also have to agree that its more of a fantasy...you have a pretty good chance of being arrested...the police might consider that indecent exposure...

Not really in general. People can be arrested if in public wearing G- strings. That's almost butt naked. If skepital? Try it. But in a diaper? No I don't think so ! I mean not to stand as an attorney but what are they going to prove in court that when you buy some adult diapers where on the label is it going to say it's illegal as so, or doing so in public and how many times does any one get arrested for it???? NoNe.. Unless if exposing their ass in front of kids or acting erractic around people like a show girl in a bar, yes then their 'a problem! depends of the nature of looks of person at time at certain suituation I would think? any way s Only in their diaper? It's kind of scary. If not s show girl. other than that your dreaming i think. It's a fantic thing. I don't buy it. But I would do if I was doing a movie or someone paying you big just for their thrill seeing you it. Hell what big could go wrong!!!!!!!

Some of you can be sceptical if you want....or not agree or whatever.....but I know EXACTLY what you mean! I LOVE to go out in public in just a diaper, or diaper and t-shirt, or with diapers thickly and PLAINLY visible under my clothes (sticking out). I love to see the reactions of females, too. I have done this HUNDREDS of times --NO LIE-- and have had hundreds of reactions. If they didn't agree or were offended they turned the other way, but mostly they were anywhere from curious to laughter to smiling to semmingly liking what they were seeing. I have had MANY comments, which I can honestly tell you were mostly good, or just questioning why. I honestly tell them why 9 times out of 10. I think public diaper wearing shouldn't be a problem. And before any of you ask, YES I have been seen and talked to by two different police officers from two different departments in my area, and after talking to me (once I was wearing ONLY a double thick diaper and tennis shoes) They both let me go, stating there wasn't anything I was doing wrong.

I wouldn't call it "normal".

I have an incontinent friend from Georgia. He has some fun with it.

Several years ago, we were over by the beach and my friend said "I'm runnin lo on gas". He then pulled in to a filling station and filled his tank. The funny part was he was wearing a cloth diaper with babyprint plastic pants and a tee shirt. Money could not buy those looks from the general public.

I live bymyself in an apartment complex. I go out all the time in just a diaper and a tee shirt to get my mail and have been seen by hundreds people. I get looks and comments all the time. There is one older guy who always sees me in diapers. I think he just waits for me so he can see me in a diaper(haha). I also go shopping with just a diaper under a mini skirt and have been seen many times as well. I was told by some officers before that as long as you dont show your "goods" (guys or girls), wearing just a diaper in public is not against the law, very weird to most but its legal. Although some officers will tell you its indecent exposure the officers I talked to said that a judge would probably ask you to see a physchiatrist but cannot charge you for indecent exposure because you are not showing off your genitles. They even said they have seen less on guys and girls at public beaches and pools with thongs and speedos on, a diaper covers a lot more.

Well thats my 2 cents worth.

Staci

"Normal," I think, is a misused word. Normal by whose norms? If you mean society's norms, then every one of us past the age of three or four who wears diapers is not normal. I believe, with some reservation, that "Normal" ought to describe what a particular person usually does.

I suspect folks who go our wearing nothing but a diaper, or who like to play peek a boo with their diapers under mini skirts, or make sure the top of the diaper sticks out above the waistband, have at least some exhibitionism in them. This is not a "bad" thing, just a characteristic.

In more than five years of being full time in disposable diapers covered with plastic pants, I've never heard a strange remark, nor do I remember receiving any questioning looks. That's the way I like it. That's normal for me. Who am I to say what's normal for anyone else?

It is unfortunate, in my opinion, that nearly every time there's a news clip or a sitcom scene about an adult in diapers, the diapered person is an object of ridicule. I suppose some may get off on being ridiculed, but, again, that's not normal for me.

I wouldn't do it, but I don't think there's anything wrong with it. If you were to see a guy or a girl in just their underwear lying out at a public park on a nice weekday at lunch, they would get plenty of stares and comments, both positive and negative, but it isn't illegal. Someone doing this can be seen as a pervert if they are acting like they want attention (probably mostly males) but if you are just minding your own business and in your own world i don't think you would get that reaction. Living in New York City I feel like I've seen it all (though I haven't seen THAT).

If I wanted to be caught I would probably just wear thin, somewhat tight pants or have the diaper peek up over the top of my pants.

>

Yeah... isn't there a guy who wanders around Times Square in nothing but tighty whities, cowboy boots, hat and guitar? And he doesn't get arrested.

Mo

Well its funny you bring that up.... 3 years ago on halloween I wore just diapers and a shirt trick-or-treating and then on to a costume party (yes I have the pictures to prove it) and 2 years ago I went as the person you mentioned, he is called "the naked cowboy" even though he isn't totaly naked. www.nakedcowboy.com

Diapers in public is exhilarating if it is done correctly like on halloween, or making a streak or "run through" so that people just write it off as a joke, or prank.

Guest crystal

myself i dont like anyone knowing so i keep it covered up.....but my husbandwalks around at night time in a t-shirt and diaper only.....and we live on a pretty busy corner.....and he has got some white gym shorts with the wholes in them & he cut the inside linning out of them......you can see his diaper really good through them even better when we are in a store.....

I used to be really bold about public diaper wearing. I've been to a motel and sat out by the pool in nothing but a diaper, and went swimming in the pool with only a diaper on. I've been to the beach diapered, and walked around my neighborhood in just a diaper and tshirt.

On one of my neighborhood walks someone called the police on me. By the time they arrived I'd gotten home and pulled some shorts on; the police interviewed me and then left.

Another time I was out on my balcony in a hotel with diaper/tshirt. The management saw me and asked (made) me leave the hotel.

Bottom line: I wouldn't recommend it. I used to consider a diaper to be like a swimming suit, so what's the big deal? I now consider it to be underwear, so I won't wear an exposed diaper anyplace that I wouldn't wear my big-boy undies exposed.

Guest Diaperdragon

It would be vey bold, but if u live in a city and wore nothing but a t shirt and a diaper, then you know the cops would haul ur butt to jail and they sure would send u to see the shrink. but if you showed up in front of me wearing nothing but a diaper, i would normally think you are a nut :screwy: . The only way one can wear their diapers openly is to live in a rural area or going our camping.

In my case i have gone camping in the nude and camping as a nudist.

Guest diamondback688

ok...point taken...i personally have never done it and dont think i ever will...but i think the naked cowboy is pretty funny...nrxt time im in NYC ill have to look for him...

I must agree that for most people on this site it would be pure fantasy to run around in only a diaper. The idea of it does interest me and I have to say it would be great to walk around in only a diaper and t-shirt just to say"Hey, I'm a Diaper Lover and I think this is great!" Unfortunately living in a small town would make like a little unbearable.

However, it would be awesome to have a Day of Education, where a mass walk could be organised. Have 50+ adults walking down the street in nothing but a diaper and t-shirt would let society know we are not just a couple of underground freaks but an organised group of people from various walks of life and of various incomes/backgrounds who enjoy wearing diapers.

Someday we will be may considered odd but not dangerous or perverted.

I use my pacifier in public all the time, does that count for anything? I don't do it for exposure, I do it cause I love my pacifier.

Makes me cry when my allergies completely clog my nose...