LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weird Diapers That You Sort Of Like

2sail2

I wear undergarments during the summer heat. I found that if I wear underwear over them, I don't get very hot.

I am trying Tranquility underwear for the second time and actually like them even though they don't have much padding up front men. I'm able for the first time not mind some minor pointing down. They are soft and comfortable in bed too.

I had a sample of Abena pullups and liked them too, but haven't had a chance to try a full package.

Do you have any weird diapers that you like?

ahh, maybe weird shape that don't quite fit right, but their quality such as very soft and thick, hence very absorbitant, make them worthwhile. For me the Tranquility seems to be more for women than men as there's almost no padding up front. Assurance pull up underwear is one that is weird that I don't care for.

The undergarments are great as they keep me cool in the summer.

For me Bellisimo diapers would fit in that category, as the medium diapers are about an inch too small. There are just big enough that I can still use them, but I've had all kinds of problems with them because of the size (remember this if you order them). Their absorbency is extraordinary, and I wish I would have tried the Large size.

I actually find I do really like those giant Abena pads. I really like a very snug fit and often wear the mesh pants over a regular diaper anyway, it's also really easy to take on and off. Unfortunately it looks like they're phasing out the plastic backed ones though. I wonder if XP will continue to stock the plastic backed ones.

Good old-fashioned cloth flannel diapers with waterproof PUL pants over them. The PUL breathes and stays cool. Feels just like being a baby in the early Sixties!

I enjoy cloth so I can be extravagantly diapered withoug being wasteful! Also, it is all about the bulk and waddle for me! Disposables feel like medical garments.

In my 'collection' I still have about 1/2 a bag of Abena's Abri-Wings (not sure if they are even made any more or not). Years ago someone called this the 'backward' diaper. They hold up to 2 good wettings; but these would be better suited to someone who likes to wear but not actually use a diaper for its intended purpose because of the ease of repeated opening and closing of the diaper.

Yeah they still make 'em. They're pretty neat, just wish they came in plastic backed. I occasionally will get some samples from XP Medical but don't like them enough to order a whole bag. As a very occasional diaper wearer who loves diversity I'm always looking for reasonable ways to buy less. I get why a lot of places only sell cases but it drives me bonkers since it would take me years to go through a case of anything and take up way too much room since I like have 5-10 products on hand at any given time.

Speaking of, I contacted XP about the Abri-Let, and Abena is discontinuing them in favor of the cloth backed which is a bummer. Seems like they now only have the X-Plus I believe in plastic backed right?